Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Honestly, cause if you don't want those of us who support FC coming out, and are going to let a first year player be the one to tell us in a tirade, then good luck... Cause you know we are way to stubborn to stop now, especially cause Shaven hates us so :D

Backline, just to clarify for you...my issues with walls are my own, here on TTP, and do not reflect those of my team. Nowhere do I mention any issues I have with the 'Bank, or any players on it besides walls. There's no hate man, not at all. Take the post for what it is, and don't read anything into it. My comments about the 'Bank, while I admit are strong in that post and not very complimentary, are directed solely at walls, and not anyone else on your squad. Your support is appreciated, by myself and FC as a team...I simply took issue with walls on my own. Don't take it personally, take it for exactly what it was. We are a club, and should support each other, and will continue to I'm sure. Even mates don't always agree on everything though. ;)

Its TTP man, and if you look again at the post, you'll see that it was here that I have issues that I addressed. Done. The 'Bank and I have no issues, nor do I intend to have any. What happens here, stays here. All good outside the site, and best of luck on your season. I'm sure I'll be out to many of your games myself this season, along with the rest of the FC boys. It simply comes down to this...if you talk trash, you'll get trash in return. Done, and done.

:D
~Shaven

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, another okay showing for the Titans. We were really sh*ting the bed for the first 15 minutes or so and were lucky to come out of the first with a one nothing lead. Played much better in the second half, including getting a pk goal. Not to say that North Coquitlam didn't have their chances as they are very talented upfront. But a wasted pk attempt for them (not very hard shot and not near the corner) and a couple of half breakawys weher they just kicked the ball too far ahead. Anyway, 3 points for the Titans and 4 to start the season which is much better than the 0 from last years start.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
ND Nationals 1 North Coquitlam Hades 1

Good result Backline...congrats. That's a pretty solid squad you drew with, so that'll hopefully springboard the 'Bank to another strong result next week.

What is up with the Hades? :confused: A loss to DMU in week one, and now a draw to follow that up...with all due respect to DMU and the 'Bank, a bit of a surprise at the Hades slow start.

~Shaven

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Dynamo 3 - Coq Arsenal 3.

Coq dominated pretty much the entire game. They developed at least a dozen good shooting opportunities and they were unlucky not to be up 3-Nil at the half.

We opened the scoring, against the flow of play and it was only a matter of time until they equalized. Coq's 1st goal was scored on a spot shot after our keeper challenged for a loose ball in the air vs. a guy running in on a break. The ball was loose and our keeper absolutely wiped the kid out. Was it a penalty? Dunno, I watched the ball being cleared, my only point would be that our keeper had that happen 3 times in the game, 2 of which were non-called offsides which led to the break. It might have been the case of a Fit 190lb guy vs. a Skinny kid. Anyhow at least nobody got hurt.

The last 20 minutes was crazy as they seemed to open up and we traded some goals back and forth in quite a fury.

We only had 4 scoring opportunities and we cashed in 3 of them.

Coq deserved the 3 points by a long shot. They are a quick team and they moved the ball very well with one touch passes and some give and go's. My only critical comment of the Arsenal would be their inability to bring out their "spine" and finish us off or hold a lead. They seemed to open up and wanted to run and gun with us when they had the lead.

Anyhow good luck to them, they should fair much better this season over last.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey sub, I've been on the receiving end of one of your Keepers hits, I'm 6'1 200lbs and he kicked the shite out of me. I'm sure the little 5'9 135 pound Coq, dude looked like he got hit by a dump truck. Hate that when the little guy gets the call on a 50/50.

Can't believe the start by Coq. definately looking to be the sleeper of 2C.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
BS, there's never been a good player come out of coquitlam, never mind a good team.

Thanks :rolleyes: I'm sure Snowman agrees as well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fat Rabbit : Don't worry about the PK..... that guy will never take another one :D I talked with his dad right after that skyrocket, and he told me it was his adopted son...

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
BS, there's never been a good player come out of coquitlam, never mind a good team.

I see the DFC fellas have arrived for work.

pssst bored, woody, mckin 3, saints, all from the coq

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cannuck Boy...look up "facetious" in your Webster. Besides, nobody has ever accused Skytrain of being a good player. ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Thanks :rolleyes: I'm sure Snowman agrees as well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fat Rabbit : Don't worry about the PK..... that guy will never take another one :D I talked with his dad right after that skyrocket, and he told me it was his adopted son...

Guru find it funny that your team signed 6 poco premier guys and Shawn's premier and cat team's DFC aren't even close in games...I think you should let him borrow a few players they need some help.

Good Game on saturday you guys took it to us.....I feel a little at fault as I couldn't play very much due to being very sick. Not that it would have mattered much.

Give your tall kid a high five for me to...that was the worst penalty I have seen since Beckham's

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
I see the DFC fellas have arrived for work.

pssst bored, woody, mckin 3, saints, all from the coq
C-Boy...... the Macs are from burnaby...

I think b

...... and I'm not at work today.... Franchise laid a hit on me and I'll be laid up for quite a while... ooooo my back..... :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Guru find it funny that your team signed 6 poco premier guys and Shawn's premier and cat team's DFC aren't even close in games...I think you should let him borrow a few players they need some help.

Give your tall kid a high five for me to...that was the worst penalty I have seen since Beckham's

Shawns team will do ok... their first two games were against a couple of tough teams, and Wade... ooops, I mean #22 hasn't played yet. (15 min in the game vs Chilliwack, but he's hurtin pretty bad) They're missing Mears and Stu as well.

The guys who signed with us aren't into the premier commitment anymore... all are older with families now etc. It's more a team made of friends and brothers just wanting to play some ball and havin some beer together, than trying to win the provincials... it'll be just as much or more fun off the park than on.

Beckham, :knvb: Baggio :wa: and now Fat Rabbit, :bronco: ... he's in good company :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Nope, played w/ Jay through youth in Coquitlam.

I played against his dad in Bby. maybe by the time the kids started soccer they'd moved to Coq. Does that mean Sliver's from Coq. as well then? .... I think Bored should re-evaluate that comment then.

Gotta run... Oprahs on..... :bronco:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Does that mean Sliver's from Coq. as well then? .... I think Bored should re-evaluate that comment then.

No need to re-evaluate, Sliver played youth in Penticton. He lives in Coquitam but only because Zeke wanted him out of Penticton.
See the archives of the Pentication Herald, Player of the Year 16 straight seasons.

And who is Woodie?

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shitty showing for the royals yesterday and a tough start to the season after 2 games. tied 3-3 against an older SFC Stars team. just couldn't put our passes together, atrocious reffing aswell.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
No need to re-evaluate, Sliver played youth in Penticton. He lives in Coquitam but only because Zeke wanted him out of Penticton.
See the archives of the Pentication Herald, Player of the Year 16 straight seasons.

And who is Woodie?

It was sarcasm "pole-cat".... Snowman was over last night and we drank the case of beer Shifty wagered .... we saved you one though... and quit ridin Slivers coat tails....

Woody is a figment of The Mac Brothers imagination.... :D

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2a Aldergrove 2 langley 3

good game hard fought by both teams... langley is a good squad and shold be tops this year. Saying that I think we out chanced them had a few post and crossbars I had a few chances in the box but couldn't seem to thread it through the 9 defenders langley plugged in the eighteen yard box. overall a good preformance for our squad and now looking for our first win hopefully get it on the road next week in N. coquitlem any heads up on how they are looking this year?

Cheers
Cantuzzi #10

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuzzi, you need to be realistic on the chances. If it weren't for your keeper, you guys would have been down 4 nil after 20. He made some increadible stops to keep you alive. You owe him a beer or three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0