Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son

Dec 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven I agree with the predictions. This weekends tilt between ND Titans and the Royals will be huge for the top 3 teams. And I think this game will determine how the Titans and Royals 2nd half of the season go. I was at the Titans practise last night wanted to give some words of encouragement to the boys before saturdays match. I must say their practises must improve they only had about 9 guys there. Lack of intrested is their problem. The eight teams are close enough in points to do some shuffeling I believe that the top 2 are gonna stay there hopefully with NDFC on top. 3rd place is up for grabs.

You guys wanna see some crazy juggling go to this website

http://www.koreus.com/files/200410/mr-woo.html

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Not sure who #7 was, that was first time in those Uni's...If it's who I am thinking of thats laughable because he's about 130 lbs....the only think he should watch is for potholes that might engulf him. Same guy that got the Yellow card for yapping?? Thanks for apologizing, but I didn't the tackle was bad. Anyhow good job on the win.

Thanks Suburbanator. I think we're thinking of the same guy. It wasn't so much of a tackle though....I went to kick at the ball (kinda high) and he came from behind me and put his head down into it. I saw him out of the corner of my eye at the last second and pulled my foot away.
I wasn't too concerned about him though, like you said, he is small....probably the only player in the league smaller than me :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Why is this place so dead lately? Where is bulljive?

Is any one gonna beat Abby in the second half of the season?

I was going to finish my 2A halfway post tonight, but before I do I couldn't resist this...

White Rock will beat Abby in the second half, of course! We owe you one, G...actually, we owe you eight... :D

B

Blahzay

G-fence said:

bulljive will be back very soon.

How badly will NDFC beat Abby in the second half of the season?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've finished my first-half recap from last night...all feel free to check it out and let me know your thoughts.

C'mon lads....RoyalsFC, bulljive, et all...where are ya lads? :p

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last weekend was a waste becuase of our cancelled game. We had a full squad out and were ready to rock but the ref cancelled. Can't wait until the weekend comes around so we can play aldergrove. We tied them at the start of season 5-5 or something like that. But that was the watered down version of the hurricanes and now that we are all back we should win this game and continue on in our path to first place.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:

cuz noobs like you make useless posts like that, that no one has anything to say to cuz we all know damn well you aren't gonna win the rest of your games this season as you claim. anyways, i'm off to celebrate my freedom in thanks to those that lost their lives for me in past battles.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
bulljive will be back very soon.

How badly will NDFC beat Abby in the second half of the season?

Oh, its going to be ugly...Abby will be beaten like Soccer Mom when bulljive breaks wind and goes for goal :eek: ...mouth open, shorts around his ankles, standing still with the broken wind wafting through his legs...and then there will be crying. :D

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that's what I'm talking about. This site is finally picking up again. I think we all missed the sawwassent soccer sl-t.

WRU and Shaven are gonna have a hard time getting up at 8 on a Sunday to make it to bateman for 10 am start.

How badly will NDFC beat Abby in second half of the season?

When should I start to laugh? NDFC, it will be a different story next game.

G-FENCE

Royals FC

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Now that's what I'm talking about. This site is finally picking up again. I think we all missed the sawwassent soccer sl-t.

WRU and Shaven are gonna have a hard time getting up at 8 on a Sunday to make it to bateman for 10 am start.

G-FENCE
Playing your home games in Abbotsford and having a 10:00 kickoff is crap. You guys couldn't get a better time at Bateman? Any advantage you guys can get eh?

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:

G-FENCE

i'll take that as a compliment, this place is pretty shitty without someone here to cause a ruckus. what's wrong G? kinda lonely sitting out on your farmhouse porch in the middle of nowhere? you'll always have your donkey's, and your cows, and your sheep, actually i think chickens would fit you more appropriatly :eek:

peace out wee-fence.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look you get 2 ladner boys for the price of one post.
WoW I feel honoured.

Royals, thats no advantage to us because we are usually still hammered from the night before.

Slut - I'm never lonely. Always got those surrey girls...... sorry I mean ladner bitches to keep me happy. If you want, when you come down to Abby, I'll let you take my donkey for a ride. You've probably ridin enough cows there in sawwassent!

Can't wait for the rematch! Should be a dandy.

ANY ONE SEE BULLJIVE AROUND????

Royals FC

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What you think you're the only team that drinks the night before a game? Come on, at least you can roll out of bed a few hours after your opponents do. And you can have all the Ladner girls you want. Yeah, should be a good rematch.

Royalty

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
WoW I feel honoured.

Royals, thats no advantage to us because we are usually still hammered from the night before.

Slut - I'm never lonely. Always got those surrey girls...... sorry I mean ladner bitches to keep me happy. If you want, when you come down to Abby, I'll let you take my donkey for a ride. You've probably ridin enough cows there in sawwassent!

K buddy, get things straight... maybe a little geography lesson... Tsawwassen and Ladner are NOT the same. I'll say this and I'll say this slowly cause I know you are from abbotsford. Tsawwassen..... and....Ladner....border.... each.....other. When you say that they are the same, would be like saying Abbotsford and Chilliwack are the same. And for the record, the last time that I saw a cow in tsawwassen was when you brought your girlfriend to the game.

B

Blahzay

shaven said:
I've finished my first-half recap from last night...all feel free to check it out and let me know your thoughts.

C'mon lads....RoyalsFC, bulljive, et all...where are ya lads? :p

TSAWWASSEN: The most consistent team so far. They find ways to win by simply outworking their opponent. Steady backline with a skilled player in the mid who scored their 2 goals against us. They haven't shown to be a dominant force though.

NDFC: We have the most depth out of any team in Div 2. Moving our most skilled player from left mid to center mid has created non stop chances and made mine and bulljive's job up front much easier. If we continue playing the way we are, we will be in Div 1 next year.

ND TITANS: A very young team with no one over 22, and it shows with their inconsistent play. They have a smart and quick defence but missing their top goal scorer to injury (maybe for the year) will hurt them.

ABBOTSFORD: They move the ball around well and play the game properly. Depth looked to be this teams downfall but picking up a couple UCFV guys should help.

WHITE ROCK: No comment since they look to have a different team then when we played them.

EAGLE RIDGE: No comment since we played them on a fukcin beach. I wouldn't even classify it as a game of soccer.

SURREY: They have nice uni's and a great home feild.

ALDERGROVE: The worst team i've seen so far.

GEU: See above.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
WoW I feel honoured.

Can't wait for the rematch! Should be a dandy.

ANY ONE SEE BULLJIVE AROUND????

you're an ignorant moron if you think your team is the only team that drinks on saturday nights. dumbass.

ladner bitches tend to keep me happy too, they know how to shake it. at least we agree on one thing.

Royalty said:
K buddy, get things straight... maybe a little geography lesson... Tsawwassen and Ladner are NOT the same. I'll say this and I'll say this slowly cause I know you are from abbotsford. Tsawwassen..... and....Ladner....border.... each.....other. When you say that they are the same, would be like saying Abbotsford and Chilliwack are the same. And for the record, the last time that I saw a cow in tsawwassen was when you brought your girlfriend to the game.

don't worry about the ladner thing, we've already determind this guy is retarded. just let it go. it's like booing at the special olympics, you just can't. you gotta cheer him on to make him feel good about himself no matter what his deficiencies are. so Go G FENCE, YOU CAN DO IT! we had you at sawwassent.

and he doesn't have a girlfriend royalty, i think he sways the other way. he likes hanging with his guys :eek: he must've been that bitch pulling on 'supermans' hair in our game against them. i'll be sure to warn the rest of the team about this guy before our rematch. #23 abby...MAKE EM SAY UHHHH!

blahgay....your team can continue to play like that all year, it don't matter. you gotta hope the royals drop a couple games too.

B

Blahzay

Soccer Mom said:
blahgay....your team can continue to play like that all year, it don't matter. you gotta hope the royals drop a couple games too.

Actually I could care less about your team, currently NDFC's fate is in it's own hands. Not making predictions but you guys can go 7-1, we go 8-0 and the div is ours.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
you're an ignorant moron if you think your team is the only team that drinks on saturday nights. dumbass.

ladner bitches tend to keep me happy too, they know how to shake it. at least we agree on one thing.

don't worry about the ladner thing, we've already determind this guy is retarded. just let it go. it's like booing at the special olympics, you just can't. you gotta cheer him on to make him feel good about himself no matter what his deficiencies are. so Go G FENCE, YOU CAN DO IT! we had you at sawwassent.

and he doesn't have a girlfriend royalty, i think he sways the other way. he likes hanging with his guys :eek: he must've been that bitch pulling on 'supermans' hair in our game against them. i'll be sure to warn the rest of the team about this guy before our rematch. #23 abby...MAKE EM SAY UHHHH!

Lets all join together and start the banning song...... :rolleyes:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Actually I could care less about your team, currently NDFC's fate is in it's own hands. Not making predictions but you guys can go 7-1, we go 8-0 and the div is ours.

wow, are you an idiot? your fate does rest in our hands. not that i'm making any predictions myself, but we have to lose at least one more game for you guys to take the division. Like i said earlier dipshit, 'we have to drop at least a couple games' k...so i was off my one game...the fact remains....we have to lose, or tie, for NDFC to have any hope of tieing/passing us in points. once again, i am making no predictions, just pointing out that blahgay is stupid. figure it out dumbass, what? do i have to explain everything to you?

Legend

Sep 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
What happened Legend?...Ankle? Knee? Groin? Don't keep us guessing!... :confused: ;)

Ankle...I stepped in a sandbox and went right over top of it...at least 2-3 weeks...hopefully no more :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0