Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter March/April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2] March '06 Results and Banter

OK, then I can understand the anger, I mean, it was only 20 or so yards. STD, you actually played a heck of a match pinching in off that left side, but you did cry rather loudly.

You are simply another full back on another team that Deano has pissed off with his hustle. In fact, I think you may be the third member of your squad to have the same moan. Believe Osame once called Dino a stumbling fool, or something to that affect.

Must have been drunk then, too. When was that again? Oh yes: 2004 Pak Cup final. Langley 1, Future DFC Celtic 0.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
Guru enough is enough. i am sure you don't mean to come off the way you do but for fukc sakes. It has been a season full of excuses. ........ what you are is a good but clearly inconsitent div 2 team.

So... this has really taken a turn to the absurd... How so many people can turn a statment around like: "LUFC Dominated us", into a season long pile of excuses is beyond me... I'm tired of all the stupidity here...

A full season of excuses? ? ? ? W T F For? We won all but 1 season game ( the opener) what exactly was I making excuses for? ? ? How does one go about making excuses for winning or tieing all but one game in the season ? ? ? Inconsistant? ? ? WTF? We lost the first, then went on a 17 game unbeaten streak to end the season... You baffle me?!

I made no excuse for losing in the cup to poco... we SUCKED and they worked hard .... I made no excuse for losing to LUFC ... I said: "they dominated us for 80 minutes"

SO WTF.... are all of you people brain dead?!?!?!

We are a bunch of underachievers who baffle the fcuk out of me, but excuses.... NONE ! ! !

What I'd really like to know though, is how the hell did Aldergrove UnUnited beat the Athletics? Because in that one we played with a very depleated line up, and they had only one sniff in extra time when the game was already over!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrat's Dude and the LUFC guys
And good luck to Guru, Snowman, Bored and the rest of the DFC boy's. Talk about a must win game.

and Finally congrat's to the Aldergrove Football club winning promotion to Div1 and Prem great job by both teams. that's how a club should be run. take notice GE fcuking U!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Didn't Guru also say during the season something about the VMSL being so much better than the FVSL?

Burn the bitch I say, B-U-R-N

:D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kevin Hector said:
And good luck to Guru, Snowman, Bored and the rest of the DFC boy's. Talk about a must win game.

Must win for who. I think Guru would rather lose the game so he doesnt have to make a decision after the game.

I'll check the Vegas odds for the game Guru. The fix is on.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Didn't Guru also say during the season something about the VMSL being so much better than the FVSL?

Burn the bitch I say, B-U-R-N

:D
Mis-quoted again... ;) but that's typical... I think it was (unless you're having me on here), that when people were trashing lower divisions and saying "who cares, it's only div 2"...
I wrote that every division above their's could say the same, and went on to say that VMSL could say that about the FVSL premier, but then the Whitecaps could say the same to them, and MISL to the Caps, and British 3rd div etc etc .... :rolleyes:

.....but I love having to explain my posts to people... :(
Guru needs a beer now ... or 12 ! ! ! !

Man I hope we lose to Sporting... The TTPers will be coming out of the woodwork to piss and mis-quote us ...

Now, Congrats Dude and all the Langley Dudette's.... a well played and much deserved promotion. Aldrgrove? I'm not so sure... I think they'll struggle up there, LUFC will do well.
Congrats to DMU for the great season in proving 2C is the best group ;) :D And since we beat them and tied them this year, (aggregate score 4 - 2) that makes the DFC Celtic the best team in all Div 2 land ! ! :rolleyes: Any talk to the contrary is just plain sour grapes:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

On any given Saturday Guru, anything can happen. Especially if you get us off our park, because on our park, MONEY.
;)

Thanks for the bite. That's one big ass fish. Sturgeon, anyone?

Attachments

• CurtisBessesturgeon1.jpg
    CurtisBessesturgeon1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 53

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

STD said:
Must win for who. I think Guru would rather lose the game so he doesnt have to make a decision after the game.

I'll check the Vegas odds for the game Guru. The fix is on.

Like I said before the round robin.... it's up to a team vote as to whether we played for promotion. To win it then turn it down is just bad form.. I'm against that whole deal! In that respect I hope we lose. But again, if we win, it won't be up for discussion or vote... promotion is out of our hands... we go!

I personally didn't and don't care where we play, but to go up with the teams lack of desire to train and be serious is going to kill us in Div 1, and we'll be right back down next year...
Personally, I see it as a "Must lose"... JMO

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bloody busy in here today.
Dude, you're a wanker. You won the game, that proves one thing - that you were better on that day, nothing else.
Guru, seriously, you are trying to prove something to a bunch of people that don't give a shite what you say, so shut the F@#$ up.
It was a must win game for Langley and they won, congrats.
However the outcome of that game doesn't affect DFC at all. It is the next game that matters.
Hopefully we'll have a better showing in the next game. I understand what Guru is going on about (and wish he'd stop) but I am surprised that on the back of one game we are somehow going to water down div 1. Clearly it isn't that much better than Div 2 if the 8th place team is yet to post a victory over 2 Div 2 teams. Even if we thought our year was going to be better than it was, doesn't winning the season long tourney for 2C show we can compete???
So far we have done everything Langley has and everyone has Langely competing next year but not us?

On to Sporting- when will we know when the game is>>

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's all about getting bites here Bored, just the bites... ;)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

bored said:
Guru, seriously, you are trying to prove something to a bunch of people that don't give a shite what you say, so shut the F@#$ up.
...... I understand what Guru is going on about (and wish he'd stop)

Frankly I'm offended, and a little hurt...:( ...

....Ok.. I'm over it... I've tabbed you for a round for missing each of the last two without an excuse... out of the country my ass... being a day ahead, you could have let me know what the final score was so we could have just taken the forfiet!

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2] March/April '06 Results and Banter

To answer when we play:
Weekend of April 8 - 9
Sunday - Playoff Sporting FC vs Dewdney FC Celtic 12 noon Bear Creek Oval

Woodsy

Apr 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dont matter since we are going to tank it anyway. Right Guru?

Woodsy

Apr 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude,

This Pak cup final you talk of so often. How many minutes did you play in that game??? Just curious

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

That particular game in the Pak run, not many. Roll player. Last 20???

I'm wondering if this is a brilliant tactic by Guru to motivate the troops here. Get the two key players he was missing on the weekend all fired up to thump on Sporting. Can't believe that your squad wants to stay in 2nd.

Woodsy

Apr 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Appreciate the honesty. Not sure what the plan is for next season. I'm sure we will have no problem with sporting if we decide to play hard. If div 1 is our goal than i think we would have to trim some fat to compete with the upper teams. This is all up to Guru - No pressure though!!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
Can't believe that your squad wants to stay in 2nd.

Talk about calling the kettle black, whats wrong with 2nd? ;)

I only hope they leave 2nd so I don't have to play Saturday at 12 NOON... perhaps the worst game time next to Whiterocks Sunday Night Slot.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Woodsy said:
..... If div 1 is our goal than i think we would have to trim some fat to compete with the upper teams. This is all up to Guru - No pressure though!!

No presure felt.... to trim some fat, people would have to actually come to training... and the ones that do, would have to cut back on the amount of drinking... right now it's kick a ball for 30 minutes, drink for 4 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0