Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter March/April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2] March '06 Results and Banter

"I can't believe we lost to LUFC A. I think I'll jump off this bridge."

Attachments

• JGAlbumShoot2.jpg
    JGAlbumShoot2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 57

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another good one...

"Well, we gave it 110%, but in the end, we just didn't have the right crew to keep up with LUFC A. We'll come back next year, and take another run at the table. We'll be signing a few more French players, and expect that will make up the difference.

That's all. No autographas, please. You can get a signed poster through my agency. That's all for now."

Attachments

• MoviePromoMTV.jpg
    MoviePromoMTV.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 60

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude, that picture is spot on. The only thing it's missing is
the red,blue and white Harlem Globetrotters head band the
muppet had on.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

you don't get out much, do you dude?

besides being a bunch of whiny stupid bitches, that resulted in a couple yellows for them from mr hill, lufc came out to win. if we had our full roster out i see this game going either way. we were playing like shite the first 10 minutes and lufc still couldn't score. one of their guys had a header on an open net and he put it over the top.

in all honestly i think the gunners are a much much stonger team and are far more deserving of heading up to div1. i mean come on, they've got 3 coaches for starters, talk about taking it a little too seriously :confused:

that said though, they came out to win, we just came out to play, working with a depleted lineup, a couple guys not in game shape, and a couple guys playing hurt. would've been nice to play spoiler but we were more focused on cup play. i'm sure we'll see lufc back in div 2 in 2007 :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bareback Mountain anyone?

You guys are a bunch of weak sauced Frenchmen!

I love it when the good old "we had a depleated line-up" excuse comes out. We were missing our top two strikers, and our starting sweeper. We had a div. 3 player called up playing striker.

I think after you got your little gift early on, you guys decided that maybe it'd be worthwhile to play a bit, but then, oops, now they've tied us, and hey, it is raining, you know...let's just give up.

Keep holding on to that one..."we didn't feel like playing". OK, if not having any pride and bending over for a good right rogering helps you sleep at night, whatever. :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I still can't belive what I read from you guys. You barely touch the ball in our first match, packed the box, and managed to hold us to 1-0. You had a boatload of excuses then, too. Yesterday, you did not have one goal scorring chance...had to relly on Clement giving you one before he set up two others, plus one called back.

You know, when you are outclassed so badly, it just makes sense to admit it.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice to see a Tsawwassen team getting along so well with others. :eek: :D

Royals,

Let's be honest, There are some simply tragic lids on your squad. Quite frankly it is an all-time top 5 Bad lid squad. It's worse than the Blaze were at their worst stage. I have seen Captain Shamrock with hair that would barely qualify for a starting position on your side. Unlucky result, but a season you can build on for next year. Our womens squad has a Hair stylist or 2 on its roster, we may be able to work out some kind of sponsorship deal if you;re interested. :D :p

Anyway, to business. Do you guys want an Exhibition next week sometime? You get the field mondays and i think we have tuesday. Let me know.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK OK, last one...

"I developed the perfect game plan and still couldn't beat those Langley Athletics!"

Attachments

• 2F02_35.jpg
    2F02_35.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 37

r0y4l

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

dude, do you come on here to see yourself type? still, not surprising an old man like yourself has nothing better to do than post back to back to back comments. keep up the good work and you'll you guys will be back in div 2 in no time.

-sideshow bob

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dearest Justin,

It may even be next year, we're not through yet, you see. As disappointing as that will be, at least I can sleep well knowing that I have a Pak Cup & Premier Championship medal hanging in my trophy case.

So, back next year? Two years? Three years? Oh well. The elevators' gone up, the elevator came down. Now we'll see if it can go up[ another floor again. Not the Penthouse, but a good view. At least mine's not stuck permanently on the second floor.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Am I wearing a wrestling singlette? Besides, I've always wanted to be an unsilent majority.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I just thought I'd post something so Dude would have more of a buffer zone between his posts.

An eye for and eye makes the whole world blind.
I was wondering why nobody on my team can hit the net.

r0y4l

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

aldergrove, how is the weather out there? any chance of this game actually happening and the cup finishing prior to the start of summer season?

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Royal

wheather is pretty nice out here right now snow is mealting but it is up to the township right now so we will see... hopefully they take in to account the fact its suppose to be sunny today and tommorow.

Cantuzzi

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well we drove all the way out to Pitt Meadows today only to find the Dynamo down a man due to a lack of players and a couple Div 3 call ups. Celtic scored about 15 mins in. LUFC could not create any chances but they looked like if they held the Dewdney boys, they may have got a lucky one. After the
2-0 score at the half, it looked like the Langley boys were pretty much done and it didnt take long for the Celtic to pot another 4 goals. Langley was able to put away 1 breakaway goal but it meant nothing as the game was over before it even started. To bad the game meant nothing to Langley because that was not the team we played a few weeks ago. On the bright side Langley has had a great season and we got outside for some sunshine and cold beer. Congrats to Celtic for winning the league. BTW, you suck Roo !

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Summed up pretty well.
Langley boys wanted to battle but tough without a full squad.
Nice towine the laegue, bit of a falter down the stretch but good fun for the season.
Play downs next I guesss. Go the Celtic.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
Dearest Justin,

It may even be next year, we're not through yet, you see. As disappointing as that will be, at least I can sleep well knowing that I have a Pak Cup & Premier Championship medal hanging in my trophy case.

So, back next year? Two years? Three years? Oh well. The elevators' gone up, the elevator came down. Now we'll see if it can go up[ another floor again. Not the Penthouse, but a good view. At least mine's not stuck permanently on the second floor.

Don't forget div 2a cup. as surprising as it may seem the league will actually present you with the cup.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Prediction bulljimmy.

3 Div 2B teams in the semifinals. Just a thought. We'll see what happens.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
Don't forget div 2a cup. as surprising as it may seem the league will actually present you with the cup.
OK then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0