Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter March/April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right, nothing like the real thing baby. Now get your ass over to the rumors thread and make things a big interesting. Seems you haven't called out Big Bag in a while...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
I would say that Celtic will win our division again, perhaps every game this year. Especially if there is any truth to the Coachmen and Celtic combining.

PS: I'm bored you're just a cheap immitation.
Well... I'm not going into any details, but there were talks along those lines... Should be an even more powerful team next year.... Woodsy, there may be a tryout ..... cut out the "Supersize me Diet"! ! ! TseTse will be looking for a spot up front... and judging by the finish in the Co-ed final, he stands a good shot... winning goal, and it was a BEE-UTE ! ! !

Francophone said:
If you were looking for humor and the tiny thing inbetween your legs wasn't good enough revert back to your promotional playoff run
Why do you have to be so mean :( Is it because you were relegated? Didn't get an extra 3 games in March/April? There's always next season.... I think the Wolves have an excelent chance at promotion to Div 2 next year :) I hear the Rob is looking for some Div 3 players as well!!

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
depending on how the teams are divided, i would have to agree with dude in as far as promotion is concerned. we will be a stronger team throughout as we will have our three guys who missed all of last year returning as well as possibly gaining a new forward and possibly having up to 5 or 6 not returning. one of those not returning was a forward who left the team following our first cup game and he won't be welcomed back. and with the gunners getting the graduating players from u-21, they are the favourites to win league, cup and promotion. good luck to all next season.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, since Soccer Mom woulnd't bite, I'll offer my two cents on the Royals.

I'm thinking they won't be ready for a serious run at promotion, much less a respectable season. Not since they lost to the CLONES in a drubbing up in Kelowna, in a game where the Clones actually suited up a girl at wing, and she scored the eventual winner.

I know, I know...but you can't make this shite up.:D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
I would say that Celtic will win our division again, perhaps every game this year.

Thats Great News! Perhaps you can bring your team expenses down this year as well. I suggest EBAY.COM where you can find some good used CRACK pipes and perhaps some better kit.

Bye.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Thats Great News! Perhaps you can bring your team expenses down this year as well. I suggest EBAY.COM where you can find some good used CRACK pipes and perhaps some better kit.

Bye.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lines tight now Bored... real 'em in :eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
I suggest EBAY.COM where you can find some good used CRACK pipes
Or I could hop on the Ft Langley ferry, knock on your patio door when you are at work and get them for free.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Or I could hop on the Ft Langley ferry, knock on your patio door when you are at work and get them for free.
Yer talking about the pipe now right? ? ? Not the kit .... cuz that celt kit is a bee-ute ..........

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
the pipe and everything else that is on offer there in the afternoons
Is that a sexual inuendo of his wife..... BORED..... THAT'S A LOW BLOW!!!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this year will be my first year at playing Div 2 ball what should I expect?

1. I have bought some thicker shin guards to be able to take the accidental wacks that some of the less talented players may deliver.
2. I've increased my life insurance policy and made sure I have great disability coverage.
3. I should fit in for top speed this year with the rest but am worried I may not drink enough to fully be accepted?
4. Do they use a size 4 or 5 ball in Div 2... I will need to know as my touch will depend on ball size?
5. Now I've heard that the ref"s are mostly all nearing there 70's and am worried about yelling at one of them and causing a heart attack.
6. Do I need to pay attention to what week I will need to bring oranges for halftime?

If anyone has any answers please let me know as GEU has tryouts this fri , sat , sun and the sooner I know the better.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:

Nice comeback twitty. I only assumed you smoked crack because your predictions seemed to be made while you were delirious.

Perhaps you can get the entire premier division to "Fold" themselves into the Dudette Celtic and then maybe sweep the division, win all the games handily, outscore your opponents 191-3 (Guru is good for 3 a year on own goal)... and then as a finale, because of your massive talent and tremendous experience you can bail out in round one of the cup. If thats not enough for you, I suggest you train twice this season, so that you are only overweight by 30lbs and can manage the stamina required to win at least ONE of your four promotion playoff games.

In addition, I found a good sponsor that may work for you guys. The company name is Huggies. I think they are a strong choice for several reasons. For one, you can wear them during important games. The diapers should prevent the staining of your weak white shorts when you shite yourselves due to pressure. Secondly, since you can't train (Spending all that time with the wives and kids etc) you will at least have access to cheap nappies for the little Dewdney's. Finally, the name Huggies will allow you to get in touch with your "hidden" side Bored, and give you guys an excuse in the Locker room to ask for a "HUG" , errr I mean Huggies, without feeling shy.

Regarding your Jerseys, what you have is a classic choice, probably one of the most recognized jerseys in existance. I am sure however that you can possibly find some that Fit. Talk to LFC, I hear he can order XL's and have them tailored. This might add some comfort (Not for you, but for all of us that have to watch you). Regretfully, the jerseys will not cover your head for that you need to take the advice of the TEAM 1040... No Plugs, No extensions.. Just real natural Hair. Stop laying Laminate and grow some Shag!

Out.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:

You should probably not expect to make the team. :rolleyes:

It will be nice to see you in our division again though... Good Luck.

D2 will be on par or BETTER than that crappy Cat div you were in. I should know, I was there for 3 years.

See yeah.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sub,

Let's be fair...

They only had three promotion playoff matches, and only shat the bed in two of those. I'd agree with the Huggies bit for the fact that it may include mascot, and you can't leave many babies around the Celtic, for fear of them being eaten.

As for Girth, if you don't make the GEU squads, you may be able to slot in to the Clones. I think the ringer they used in Kelowna to beat on the Royals will be busy playing Surrey United U-17 girls this fall.

On that note, maybe the Royals could use your help? God knows you'd never let a girl score on you. How hetero. :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Sub,

........and you can't leave many babies around the Celtic, for fear of them being eaten.
QUOTE]
PU-LEEZE... half the team are vegetarians! ! !

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Nice comeback twitty. I only assumed you smoked crack because your predictions seemed to be made while you were delirious.

Perhaps you can get the entire premier division to "Fold" themselves into the Dudette Celtic and then maybe sweep the division, win all the games handily, outscore your opponents 191-3 (Guru is good for 3 a year on own goal)... and then as a finale, because of your massive talent and tremendous experience you can bail out in round one of the cup. If thats not enough for you, I suggest you train twice this season, so that you are only overweight by 30lbs and can manage the stamina required to win at least ONE of your four promotion playoff games.

In addition, I found a good sponsor that may work for you guys. The company name is Huggies. I think they are a strong choice for several reasons. For one, you can wear them during important games. The diapers should prevent the staining of your weak white shorts when you shite yourselves due to pressure. Secondly, since you can't train (Spending all that time with the wives and kids etc) you will at least have access to cheap nappies for the little Dewdney's. Finally, the name Huggies will allow you to get in touch with your "hidden" side Bored, and give you guys an excuse in the Locker room to ask for a "HUG" , errr I mean Huggies, without feeling shy.

Regarding your Jerseys, what you have is a classic choice, probably one of the most recognized jerseys in existance. I am sure however that you can possibly find some that Fit. Talk to LFC, I hear he can order XL's and have them tailored. This might add some comfort (Not for you, but for all of us that have to watch you). Regretfully, the jerseys will not cover your head for that you need to take the advice of the TEAM 1040... No Plugs, No extensions.. Just real natural Hair. Stop laying Laminate and grow some Shag!

Out.

Post of the ****ing year, thought it deserved an encore.
PS We are gunning for 7th this year, oh and knocking out DFC in first round cup play, again.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
PS We are gunning for 7th this year, oh and knocking out DFC in first round cup play, again.

Only paid members can vote for "post-o-the-year"... :rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:

1. I have bought some thicker shin guards to be able to take the accidental wacks that some of the less talented players may deliver.
2. I've increased my life insurance policy and made sure I have great disability coverage.
3. I should fit in for top speed this year with the rest but am worried I may not drink enough to fully be accepted?
4. Do they use a size 4 or 5 ball in Div 2... I will need to know as my touch will depend on ball size?
5. Now I've heard that the ref"s are mostly all nearing there 70's and am worried about yelling at one of them and causing a heart attack.
6. Do I need to pay attention to what week I will need to bring oranges for halftime?

All honest concerns to be sure. The soccer is a little better than I had expected and the tackling isn't too bad. The refs however are 'interesting' and I think we use a size 5 ball(nice one).

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:

I happen to think that your post was better, quite funny.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Sub,

As for Girth, if you don't make the GEU squads, you may be able to slot in to the Clones. I think the ringer they used in Kelowna to beat on the Royals will be busy playing Surrey United U-17 girls this fall.

On that note, maybe the Royals could use your help? God knows you'd never let a girl score on you. How hetero. :rolleyes:

Thats my sister that played with us in Kelowna and I will let her know that you think shes 17. They did look a little unhappy that she had scored. She definetly has the family speed, or is that turtle speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0