Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason & September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched a bit of that game should have been a lot more. Coyotes should have been relegated last year and it showed. They got lucky with the Pylons mix up.
they should totally be down but hopefully when they get their players next week they'll be less of a disgrace to us...

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to everyone this year, and to those in 2B, you'll have a different keep to face when you play the Pumas. LOL, although I'm liking the TigPum thing. *shakes* WestCoast, you're going to have to fall on someone else's head in Cup this year, eh? And jimmyjones, it's looking like you guys got have of 2C from last year again. I'm off to Oregon in about a month, and I'm already hating having to miss the start of the season. Watching my old team tomorrow and wondering how many new faces I'm going to see. Again, good luck to all.

P.S. - Rob, keep your head down and stay healthy. :)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's looking like westcoast is tops of the table for awhile untill we get the results of the rams game.....westcoast enjoy it, while it lasts homie

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sto'lo United 3 Rams 2

Dirtiest team I have ever played against. no respect for the game they kick you, and body check you and run there mouths. they try and play the race card to the ref. I heard one guy say you're not giving us any calls because we're native. we had the game 2-1 with about 4min to go and this defender goes through the back of one of our strikers for the third time, in maybe five minutes. then our guy gets up and pushed the Sto'lo player and a third guy comes flying in and sucker punches our guy. then everyone starts pushing each other. the Ref gives us a Red. they get a Red and they score two goals and we don't know what hit us. I don't see them finishing many games with all 11.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, nice rant hec. he's not wrong though, best part of the game was hearing "f*cking whities" from one of their players. awesome.

a tough loss though, we took a 2-1 lead into the last 10 and lost 3-2, took us until halftime to get ourselves organized though, if not we could have been up a few more by that point.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, nice rant hec. he's not wrong though, best part of the game was hearing "f*cking whities" from one of their players. awesome.
what's funny is our team is mostly brown so i'd like to see how this turns out...unfortunate hector...but looks like stolo is another one of those "great" undefeated teams of div 3 that are shite in div 2.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get me wrong they have some good players, just no class at all. I've never seen anything like this before. They play with a chip on there shoulders. I mean a big chip. the world has done me wrong attitude. there #17 is a very, very good player. and #16 isn't bad either he just has no class at all. swearing at people on the sidelines, who are just watching. fingers the ref behind his back. I've been part of some dirty ruff games of soccer and Hockey. but haven't seen anything like this before. Jimmy when we played you guys there was nothing there between two teams with different ethnic backgrounds. but these guys seemed to get of on clipping your ankles. elbowing you in the head when you go up for a header. just brutal, I really hope the FVSL Brass watch these clowns. still in shock after what I saw tonight.

Batman14

Sep 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
teams like that should not be aloud in our league... they are just going to end up hurting sombody on a stupid play i hope the brass looks into this team and makes sure they don't do anything stupid glad they are not in our division this year lol

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check out these pictures from last nights game. heres a link.

OpenOptics

Picture 16 is Franchise giving us the lead. pic 26 is the first foul on our player then 27,28 are the second and picture 30 on is when he gets punched

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check out these pictures from last nights game. heres a link.

OpenOptics

Picture 16 is Franchise giving us the lead. pic 26 is the first foul on our player then 27,28 are the second and picture 30 on is when he gets punched

Send these to the league #18 of stolo will be getting 5-8 games it looks like he threw more then one punch. It looks as well like your player didn't throw one back.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats brutal that guy deserves at least 8 games fcuk players that the cheap ones piss me off they do stuff like that cause they wanna be fighters but are to scraed to face to face with someone in boxing or ufc or something like that thier just pussies hope everyone else who plays them just destroy them

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL now thats funny,,hey look close Thomas Mills the FVSL Pres. is in one of the photos watching the game,,Sure there will be some shi7 hiting the fan.. If you watch the photos on fast play you can see exactly what happened like a video of the incedent..

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 5 Gilford 1

Good game... could have been alot more... on to WRU.

Cantuzzi

PS - Nice prediction franchise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0