Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 Offseason/Provincials Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PROVINCIALS
ACBC LOOse 5-1 to DRAGONS, the loss meant no semi-finals for acbc. A good day to see sandbaggers loose. Guess they didn't have time to pick up more players from the airport or players from other leagues. Carma hmmmmmm....feels good. Acbc changed goalies during the game and the first goalie had a hissy fit on the sideline.The Dragons are a good squad and a great bunch of guys.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PROVINCIALS
ACBC LOOse 5-1 to DRAGONS, the loss meant no semi-finals for acbc. A good day to see sandbaggers loose. Guess they didn't have time to pick up more players from the airport or players from other leagues. Carma hmmmmmm....feels good. Acbc changed goalies during the game and the first goalie had a hissy fit on the sideline.The Dragons are a good squad and a great bunch of guys.

We didnt come out to play well. The goalie who started was really the second goalie as our first goalie is coming back from back injury. He was good to start but didn't get the nod. I can tell you are part of the Aldergrove guys, next time make sure if your going to talk smack, wait till after the game after we approach u guys to keep talking. Not say, "we just had a couple drinks, its all fun and games." Pussies

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masry,

Can't take a little banter, don't play soccer. There was a bunch of people that weren't from Aldergrove from other teams and fans heckling your team. Pretty sad that because of a little heckling from anther team you go try and pick a fight with them, is this elementry school? Sounds like immaturity to me. Alot of teams don't like your team you going to pick a fight with all them too, maybe some of the fans, where does it end for you, I don't know. Dragons were the better team, played more as a team not individuals.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with u about the Dragons being the better team. But Aldergrove and us have a history, its just that. Plus, when was banter a required aspect to play soccer? I've always wondered what peoples reasons are for disliking us anyways.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha

I am just wondering what you wanted to "talk" about? The way your team got killed 5-1? Because I am pretty sure we all saw that...

Are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person? Weren't you the back up keeper for that game?

Dude there were 4 teams giving it to you... We were probably the loudest... it is funny how much it got you guys off your game...

It is funny how you guys think everyone is about you! It is a beer garden... I am not sure if you watched the game before when we were playing - but the PM Gunners started an Alderhole chant... did it bug us... nope I actually found it funny... we also heard if from the other 3 teams on the balcony - I would fully expect nothing less from you guys if we played the late game and your team was in the gardens - grow up man...

You just have to understand you are the team everyone loves to hate...

By the way we lost to the eventual champs 3-1... Overall the grove boys were very happy with the tournament... and surprised by the PG night life...

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha

I am just wondering what you wanted to "talk" about? The way your team got killed 5-1? Because I am pretty sure we all saw that...

Are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person? Weren't you the back up keeper for that game?

Dude there were 4 teams giving it to you... We were probably the loudest... it is funny how much it got you guys off your game...

It is funny how you guys think everyone is about you! It is a beer garden... I am not sure if you watched the game before when we were playing - but the PM Gunners started an Alderhole chant... did it bug us... nope I actually found it funny... we also heard if from the other 3 teams on the balcony - I would fully expect nothing less from you guys if we played the late game and your team was in the gardens - grow up man...

You just have to understand you are the team everyone loves to hate...

By the way we lost to the eventual champs 3-1... Overall the grove boys were very happy with the tournament... and surprised by the PG night life...

cantuzzi, i wasnt the backup buddy. im coming from an injury, and coach thought i wasnt 100 percent so i shouldnt have started but looks like it didnt work out too well. u still didnt come up and introduce ur self, and trust me that talk would have been interesting. its kinda funny that a bunch of u guys said ohh no no its just all fun and games when one of our guys said u have a problem with us hahah. Either way, you guys suck. Have fun coming back to Div 2 next year. Best of luck

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever either your coach is not smart or your just not that good... cause if my starting goalie was even 80% I would still start him instead of my back up in a provincial game...

hmmm let me think about it... we said it was all fun and games... because... lets see how do I say this... IT IS! We are playing soccer... Nobody gets paid :rolleyes: (I know Ghouse I know - you don't pay your players) all the chants you heard are said at the whitecaps and other soccer games all around the world... We had a tournament organizer in the beer garden with us - I am sure if anything inappropriate was being said he would have cautioned us... Instead like everyone else in the beer garden he was having a good time.

but let me get this straight your saying you guys were gonna come fight us because we gave the "You Fat Bastard" chant every time you kicked the ball... come on guy

I realize you would love to play us again... so instead of us coming back to Div2 why don't you come join us in Div1...

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masry,

Why do you care if other teams don't like you? Then every time a team doesn't like you,you have to find out why. Its pretty obvious why teams don't like you. You going to confront every team because they don't like you, and pick fights very childish. There wasn't any personal attacks, so I don't know whats your problem. There are many reasons I am sure teams don't like you, the jerseys you wear thinking you guys represent all of bc. The way your team is run. Your coach. You guys picking up 6,7 guys just before the playoffs and not sticking with your team all year. Your team not really from burnaby, picking up players from other countries. Why you guys aren't in the vmsl. Trying to play suspended players. Your team being really mouthy probably and trash talking alot does it too. Thats just top of my head. Enough said, lets move on it was a fun time at PG.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever either your coach is not smart or your just not that good... cause if my starting goalie was even 80% I would still start him instead of my back up in a provincial game...

hmmm let me think about it... we said it was all fun and games... because... lets see how do I say this... IT IS! We are playing soccer... Nobody gets paid :rolleyes: (I know Ghouse I know - you don't pay your players) all the chants you heard are said at the whitecaps and other soccer games all around the world... We had a tournament organizer in the beer garden with us - I am sure if anything inappropriate was being said he would have cautioned us... Instead like everyone else in the beer garden he was having a good time.

but let me get this straight your saying you guys were gonna come fight us because we gave the "You Fat Bastard" chant every time you kicked the ball... come on guy

I realize you would love to play us again... so instead of us coming back to Div2 why don't you come join us in Div1...

hahaha im not that good? thats fine cantuzzi. U still didnt come introduce urself, still a random not wanting us to know who are. Plus, i dont need to be joining u in div 1 next year, maybe u should try to win ur league to join me, as im playing premier next year ;)

JBN, a bunch of us went out to Generators. Good times, everyone was having a blast.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what you are saying is your coach is not smart... fair enough - although your other keeper did score a beauty game winning goal...

Good luck in premier next year... looks as though aldergrove has it spot back this year... so either I will get the call up to play... or on the sidelines with some friendly banter... ;)

and Dude if you want to meet me so bad you can come say a hello to me... #10 Center Mid -

On the night life in PG... The "Penetrator" was a surprisingly good time... and it was great to see 12 of the 16 teams out Saturday night!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you 2 gonna hug when you meet?

I predict a slap fest turning into a sweaty pillow fight then some cuddling.

Masry, some people love to hide behind their computer screen or hide in the crowd that's what bitches do, but banter from the sideline is always going to be in sport and is a good fun time. Don't take it so hard no need to start fights over drunken fun.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
When the hell did PG get a night life?Brings back memories of the westwood pub.

Oh man,..... Awesome time in PG, think the beer garden may have had something to do with everyones party mood being primed and ready in a place like PG,(lets face it though what else is there to do in PG other than get faced?) then "penetrations" just made it all that more awesome,.... Like an actual night club complete with 15 dollar vodka red bull's and all...:rolleyes:

Heh, almost thought I was downtown Van when I saw the transgenderd friend of the DJ trying to hook up with one of the guys from ACBC.... Who was IT kiding with that football sized Adams Apple? Oh sorry:eek:!:p

Then again none of us had the gusto to go and ask it if it was post or pre op so its not that embarassing bud:p Classic! Heckling ACBC was sweet ass, even sweeter when everone else in the garden/patio joined in,... Fcuking Great time! Hopefully we get to go again next year! :wa:

"we're green were white....."

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heh, almost thought I was downtown Van when I saw the transgenderd friend of the DJ trying to hook up with one of the guys from ACBC.... Who was IT kiding with that football sized Adams Apple? Oh sorry:eek:!:p

thats not good.. GHOUSE WE DEMAND ANSWERS! or a name:D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi gives me shite everytime we play in Alderhole. "have another cheese burger fat ass" or they would laugh when I miss kicked the ball remember that one Cantuzzi. lol hilarious:eek: we won seven zip against that shite team and Cantuzzi's team is on the sidelines laughing at me did I care??? fcuk no it's part of the game to get razzed. I do it to Stallion when I'm watching from the sidelines:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0