Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you get promoted if you finish second? Did I miss something? :confused:
~SecondPlaceIsJustTheFirstLoser

Last year both 1st and 2nd place were able to promote? I'll be managing a div 4 team, yes. It is a ladder system, so we need a team in each div.We also need a manager for each team. You would think the great JBM would know that are are you just playin dumb??? Are you pissing on yourself ,again?? Ya we'll be a div 4 team for sure, no ego hear to hurt sorry. You don't know how old I am??... kids.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fuk you're dumb. Last year both 1st and 2nd place were able to promote. I'll be managing a div 4 team, yes. It is a ladder system, so we need a team in each div.We also need a manager for each team. You would think the great JBM would know that are are you just playin dumb??? Are you pissing on yourself ,again?? Ya we'll be a div 4 team for sure, no ego hear to hurt sorry. You don't know how old I am??... kids.

Who's dumb? Last year 1st place was promoted to D1, and the bottom 3 D1 teams come down. Second place was assured nothing. They were asked due to folding as has been mentioned, but they could have (and did) ask other teams as well.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franny, I'm not even sure AJ will get the nod from our team. We have 3 or 4 guys with 15+ goals this year. It may just end up being one of our 90 min defenders. We have only allowed 15 goals in the 21 games we've played.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, but I've missed too many games. Family and 2 months out with a concussion kept me out of the lineup a bunch of times. I think it's Gaz.

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franny, I'm not even sure AJ will get the nod from our team. We have 3 or 4 guys with 15+ goals this year. It may just end up being one of our 90 min defenders. We have only allowed 15 goals in the 21 games we've played.

I like this guy. He knows the importance of us guys plugging at the back.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's the D2 MVP, not the Pres Cup MVP, some teams only played one game in it ffs...

Strength and Honor is our MVP Selection, and it was unanimous amongst our teammates in a vote... "baldy" is Nate Meier, he is a rock, but not the sparkplug Tre is. Canny hasn't played enough game to really garner the votes, and Housearrest was also voted up, but he was kept out of the first 1/3 of the year through rehabbing his knee surgery, so he's out.

Tre is someone you all might not remember but he is our midfield maesto.

In the game I was at vs. the BK's nobody aside from Brenden Reilly stood out (He scored that 30 yard screamer on us in garbage time)
I wasn't at the BCU game vs us that we lost, but I know Mikey C 9 is the straw that stirs the drink there,

If we're voting on our pools, 2B being it, I'd have to say it's a coin flip between our nominee and Mikey,

Just my $0.02

As far as other teams, from what I've seen in 2C Collin Robbins would have to be the Young Guns nominee, although Scrivens is their best player.. but I don't know how many games he's played this year.
2A, I haven't seen Inter play this year, but in years past it's MB-10 and the guy Franny is talking about, if he's the same guy I'm thinking of, that runs shop in the midfield.

Hahah Colin Robins?! Is this a prank forum post. It might even be colin robins himself. Other than being voted "Most Angriest Player" on the Young Guns and least amount of time spent in the opponents half he is not MVP calibre.
PS: don't tell him i said that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0