Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's representing everyones team?

JBL---- is the snoring crying giant getting your vote? or is baldy in the middle getting it

#9 on BC is not bad

anyone on Inter have over 20 goals?

who's it gonna be ?

all coaches have to submit their pick by the end of weekend

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think most goals should get you an mvp at all.....

Darcy Brooker Inter would get my vote.....(Every game I have watched would he has been rock solid)

My Celtic vote would be Kogs or McLure

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aj Sullivan for inter IMO, not sure how many goals he has but probs close to 20. Goals isn't everything, his work rate for us is top notch. Honestly inter have about 5 or 6 guys tho who could be from
2a. It's kinda a dumb award anyways, I think their should only be 1 MVP and should be decided in the cup final.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strength and honour gets the nod from the Nomads. Interesting thing the league decided to do. Don't know how they are gonna pick the winner?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strength and honour gets the nod from the Nomads. Interesting thing the league decided to do. Don't know how they are gonna pick the winner?

I believe it's gonna be one in each group and decided by the coaches yet theyre all gonna be pushing for their own player, as I said dumb idea. How you pick one player from each league when really no1 pays attention to how some one plays against you in div 2 is beyond me. Yeah everyone knows who each teams good players are but just cuz you know they're good doesn't mean there mvp's of the year. Make sense, Probably not as I can't figure out how to word it? Oh well, I know what I'm trying to say.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya if Inter, Nomads, Black Knights, or Bc win the pres cup it will most likely be their mvp submission who will get it.

It was pretty close on our team. 4 or 5 guys could be up for it so I asked our team and we voted.

#2 in the middle

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights MVP is Rich Inter's IMO is Gaz haven't watched the others teams enough to pick an MVP Baldy is good on The Hype

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SOH is a game changer when he plays in the middle, which is why he was our MVP. That being said there are a ton of guys on our team that could have been our rep, but you can only pick one. I would assume they'd ask us to pick from the other teams reps to see who we would take. Mikey from BC United, would probably have my pick since no one on GEU impressed me, not even Rich. Although he kicks shins and ankles very hard :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you dont make the top 4 in Cup then you shouldnt be considered for MVP at all....unless they are going to do one for both.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you dont make the top 4 in Cup then you shouldnt be considered for MVP at all....unless they are going to do one for both.

Well you'd have to be pretty amazing I'd think to be the D2 MVP and not have your team do anything, so I'm pretty sure it will be someone from either the semi's or finals. Maybe the league will look at the 4 nominees from those teams during the games and make their choices that way?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's the D2 MVP, not the Pres Cup MVP, some teams only played one game in it ffs...

Strength and Honor is our MVP Selection, and it was unanimous amongst our teammates in a vote... "baldy" is Nate Meier, he is a rock, but not the sparkplug Tre is. Canny hasn't played enough game to really garner the votes, and Housearrest was also voted up, but he was kept out of the first 1/3 of the year through rehabbing his knee surgery, so he's out.

Tre is someone you all might not remember but he is our midfield maesto.

In the game I was at vs. the BK's nobody aside from Brenden Reilly stood out (He scored that 30 yard screamer on us in garbage time)
I wasn't at the BCU game vs us that we lost, but I know Mikey C 9 is the straw that stirs the drink there,

If we're voting on our pools, 2B being it, I'd have to say it's a coin flip between our nominee and Mikey,

Just my $0.02

As far as other teams, from what I've seen in 2C Collin Robbins would have to be the Young Guns nominee, although Scrivens is their best player.. but I don't know how many games he's played this year.
2A, I haven't seen Inter play this year, but in years past it's MB-10 and the guy Franny is talking about, if he's the same guy I'm thinking of, that runs shop in the midfield.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
SOH is a game changer when he plays in the middle, which is why he was our MVP. That being said there are a ton of guys on our team that could have been our rep, but you can only pick one. I would assume they'd ask us to pick from the other teams reps to see who we would take. Mikey from BC United, would probably have my pick since no one on GEU impressed me, not even Rich. Although he kicks shins and ankles very hard :)

I was going between 4 or 5 guys. You didn't get a chance to play against any of them. Thats why we lost remember

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess we should also mention Mission...

from memory isn't ttp's own gt5 the man there?

really this mvp should be from the following teams: Inter, Mission, BK's, Nomads, BCU.

nobody else need apply imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0