Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter & Results March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

Big game for us with it being on a saturday night we will not have a full squad but will do our bestest.
you guys are about to be relegated...and you still can't get a full squad? do your players even care if they get relegated?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's OK, at least it wasn't a girl meggin you :eek:
Hang on Hang on...If you saw the state he was in that day, the puddle... ;) you would understand...a midget with down's syndrome on a peg leg could have megged Kjohn that day :D :D :D :D

I think he passed out at 6:30 and missed the entire evening's festivities, however he may have been the only nomad without a massive hangover for the drive home from K-Town the next morning :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hang on Hang on...If you saw the state he was in that day, the puddle... ;) you would understand...a midget with down's syndrome on a peg leg could have megged Kjohn that day :D :D :D :D

I think he passed out at 6:30 and missed the entire evening's festivities, however he may have been the only nomad without a massive hangover for the drive home from K-Town the next morning :D

Kjohn passes out at that time every night he drinks, so is it really that different? :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

He was a different class that day. I would hazard a guess of 20-30 beverages in 3-4 hours. A greater mess has never been seen ;) perhaps flirting with alcohol poisoning... thank god for advil and gatorade :D

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

you guys are about to be relegated...and you still can't get a full squad? do your players even care if they get relegated?

Maybe a little, but not as much as others. Really we don't even deserve to be relegated but if it happens it happens. We don't have players to call up from other teams to help us win.... we have our own players that win and lose. I know we would do fine in Div.3 and should stay in Div.2 but some teams get lucky and some don't.

WestCoast...What??? Win and we're in.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nomads are doing their best to make sure the Titans get relegated :eek: :eek:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha.............sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

well im done for the weekend. Knee is shot. Popped out again at indoor, so swelled up like crazy. Supposedly no ligament damage, but def no soccer for me for a bit. Sorry T4L, cant help out this weekend.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Clones 1 - Ajax 0
Only 9 guys show up for Ajax, but in spite of that we have one of our best halfs of the year. We had more possession (60 -40) and the better scoring chances, bur missed a few golden opportunities. Clones finally figure out that they should spread the field out, start passing the ball around and finally score one in the second half, we have a few more chances after that but their goalie made a few really good saves to earn them the win. We still need one more win to assure us of staying up, we'd better have a few more guys show up for the next two games. BTW...ref was great and the Clones were a good bunch of guys, really clean game.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey you guys played very well and should have beat us 4-0. We played like shite and are lucky to come out with a win and not a loss or a tie.

Clones 1 - Ajax 0
Only 9 guys show up for Ajax, but in spite of that we have one of our best halfs of the year. We had more possession (60 -40) and the better scoring chances, bur missed a few golden opportunities. Clones finally figure out that they should spread the field out, start passing the ball around and finally score one in the second half, we have a few more chances after that but their goalie made a few really good saves to earn them the win. We still need one more win to assure us of staying up, we'd better have a few more guys show up for the next two games. BTW...ref was great and the Clones were a good bunch of guys, really clean game.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

We play at 10 am,,with daylight saveings its really 9am...This is the only thing about soccer i truely hate...early morning games are for kids who sit around all day in thier kits waiting to play...10am...on a sunday,...ill miss church

Anfield Road

Oct 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Abby clinches Div 2B 1-0 over North Coquitlam , they played a hell of a game. We played awful but in the end got the result which is what counts. Cheers to all in Div 2B was a great season a lot of good games and no drama like some of the other Div's! So good luck next season and to those still in the cup, good luck!!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

WestCoast 4 - 3 GEU Rams.

Wow what a game. It was battle of the giveaway goals. We went up 1-0 on a bad pass back with our striker stealing the ball putting it through the feet of the keeper and finished it into the net. It was 1-0 at the half but could have been more with them giving the ball away lots, but no finish on our part. In the second half Rams come out flying and score one on a giveaway from our stopper. With it 1-1 we make a push up the field their defender tries to clear the ball out almost putting it in his own net but hits the post and our center mid puts it home. 2-1 us. We get a throw in deep in their end, quick throw to me, I put the ball high into the 6 yard box giving their keeper trouble.So much trouble he decided to two hand shove our striker from behind, Penalty shot rewarded. 3-1 us. They come back hard and get a free kick, our keeps fumbles it they hammer it home. 3-2 us. They keep coming and get a penalty shot(our defender slipped and so did their forward but ref called it. 3-3. We knew we needed to win so we came back hard and got a goal from our striker to make it a hat trick for him, really hard working goal. 4-3 us. We go into hope and pray mode they can't score so we win.

They had some call ups and were playing without their regular keeper I think. But we didn't have a full squad either 13 players(they had more subs.) I had a player show up to the field hoping I had an extra jersey but no go, so he sat the whole game.

The pressures on you Knights. And looking at the standings Dewdney and Players Utd. still aren't in the clear. Good luck to all.

WestCoast...What??? 1 more win and we're in.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Abby clinches Div 2B 1-0 over North Coquitlam , they played a hell of a game. We played awful but in the end got the result which is what counts. Cheers to all in Div 2B was a great season a lot of good games and no drama like some of the other Div's! So good luck next season and to those still in the cup, good luck!!

Congrats boys well done.:)

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good job Coast as I said I want Players demoted. You guys will have a better chance with Dewdney as you get them day two next weekend. Players have Surrey and Sto Lo left we need a win but a tie and they lose both and they are gone as we beat them twice head to head.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good job Coast as I said I want Players demoted. You guys will have a better chance with Dewdney as you get them day two next weekend. Players have Surrey and Sto Lo left we need a win but a tie and they lose both and they are gone as we beat them twice head to head.
hey rob, the players will be dropping guaranteed if the knights, westcoast, and players end up being tied for 9th because on head to head players haven't beaten neither of you guys. guru is an understanding and a very negotiable guy ;) if somehow you guys ended up splitting points no one gets hurt except the players ;)....however this is all based on players not taking any points from stolo or us...so we'll do our best to send them back to d3.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey rob, the players will be dropping guaranteed if the knights, westcoast, and players end up being tied for 9th because on head to head players haven't beaten neither of you guys. guru is an understanding and a very negotiable guy ;) if somehow you guys ended up splitting points no one gets hurt except the players ;)....however this is all based on players not taking any points from stolo or us...so we'll do our best to send them back to d3.

If we were all(Knights,Players and us) tied for points, yes Players Utd would go down but not because they didn't beat us, they did once this year. It would be because the records against the other teams would have Players Utd with the worst record. We are 2-1-1 LUFC Knights are 2-2 and Players Utd are 1-1-2.

We don't want to worry about that we are going out hard against Dewdney and want to finish the season like we started it with two straight wins.

WestCoast...What??? it's in our hands.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knights still need to get points from their last game. Either way they need to win and hope for the best. We will be playing our asses off to win, even if Knights lose the day before.

No more dropping points to lower teams, jimmy. Beat Players Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0