Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter & Results March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmm9

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

we did let 6 in our first two games

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

You are both in the wrong thread. Div 1 and 3 threads or start another. Wow now I know how knvb feels when he wrote those in the first years of ttp.

Falco

Feb 15, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

also were undefeated against div 2 teams!

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

don't act like your not impressed

Could you please do me a favor and educate the lovely birds that come to watch your games what is/isn't a good save.... that was probably the best part of the game when the girls would yell and scream when you made a "fantastic save" off a slow roller... classic.:D

PS - should I now post in the div1 thread?! ;)

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Could you please do me a favor and educate the lovely birds that come to watch your games what is/isn't a good save.... that was probably the best part of the game when the girls would yell and scream when you made a "fantastic save" off a slow roller... classic.:D

Someone drank the haterade.. haha. There is no need to be jealous that we have the best girls fan club at our games and you don't.. lol. You get used to it, they do what what they do and we wouldn't want it any other way! They are just happy/excited that its not in the net. :p

Anyways, congrats on promotion man.. and yes you may start posting in the Div 1 thread. :bronco:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Since when do new div 3 teams make the rules? You can post in div 2 when FVSL updates the div 2 groups :eek:. I have to agree with the earlier posts, while you're 1 to 1 female fan to player ratio is impressive, their need to cheer for every shot, save, throw in and foul against is not. I was jealous of tha propane heater I might add. Hope they can keep positive during the ACBC tilt.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I was actually reffering to Stall more he just can't seem to leave us and making fun of knvb at the same time.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You are both in the wrong thread. Div 1 and 3 threads or start another. Wow now I know how knvb feels when he wrote those in the first years of ttp.

I'm just doing it to piss you off rob :D

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

If i were to educate them then there would be no cheering....at least this way... i can try to take em home thinkin im a pro

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow 4 min to respond. I know you miss us. I am looking forward to another mucker season.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

If i were to educate them then there would be no cheering....at least this way... i can try to take em home thinkin im a pro

Haha fair enough!

No hateraide... I do believe I said "lovely" birds!:wa: - It actually made the game more enjoyable!

You guys had a nice little set up... and looked good beating the nomads... definatly cheering for you guys to beat MARY and the rest of team douchebag. (ACBSDIGFMJ)

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

you should still post in this one cantuzzi as we know ull be coming right back down next season hahahahahah

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

good one mary... yet again... you really burned me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0