Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January 09

Maybe you guys played a great game, but this was far from a great game for the gunners. First time we have been on the pitch since early December, as we still don't have a clear field in Port Moody. Not making excuses, as we were very lucky to get the tie in the last minute, but you saw a different team then the one playing before the break. We couldn't finish, couldn't string passes together, and our defense broke down often, lotta rust. Shitty call on the offside goal, but the shot was from 40 yards out, and the ref blew it down right after your guy shot. I don't think our keeper really put much effort into keeping it out after the whistle went, but its impossible to know. We should have another make up in a couple weeks, that game shouldn't be as fun for you guys :D

Franchise, stop trying to make yourself feel better for getting beat badly by us twice. The Gunners transfered 4 guys from the div 2 to div 1 side, 3 of which played maybe 2-3 games each for div 2. I'm sure you will disagree because you know our team and system better then I do. I am pretty sure only one played when we beat you the second time. And yes, as your next beak will be based on, I was not one of those players signed.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe you guys played a great game, but this was far from a great game for the gunners. First time we have been on the pitch since early December, as we still don't have a clear field in Port Moody. Not making excuses, as we were very lucky to get the tie in the last minute, but you saw a different team then the one playing before the break. We couldn't finish, couldn't string passes together, and our defense broke down often, lotta rust. Shitty call on the offside goal, but the shot was from 40 yards out, and the ref blew it down right after your guy shot. I don't think our keeper really put much effort into keeping it out after the whistle went, but its impossible to know. We should have another make up in a couple weeks, that game shouldn't be as fun for you guys :D

Franchise, stop trying to make yourself feel better for getting beat badly by us twice. The Gunners transfered 4 guys from the div 2 to div 1 side, 3 of which played maybe 2-3 games each for div 2. I'm sure you will disagree because you know our team and system better then I do. I am pretty sure only one played when we beat you the second time. And yes, as your next beak will be based on, I was not one of those players signed.
honestly man some pretty harsh excuses for a top team to be making. haven't played since early december? we haven't played since early december either. you guys really need to work on passing the ball early instead of hanging on to it and trying to beat guys. maybe get a lead and then dipsy doodle. but ya that offside goal really fcuked us. for our first game back this was awesome on our part. confidence is quite high and we feel really great and i feel sorry for dewdney or anyone that has to play us soon.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

If i wanted to make myself feel better I would try-out for your team and take your spot:p

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

does anyone know if pitt meadows athletic park is open or still snow covered?

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

you guys really need to work on passing the ball early instead of hanging on to it and trying to beat guys. maybe get a lead and then dipsy doodle

jimmy_jones = a trash talking bastard who doesn't actually play...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

ACBC 7- Whalley 1
I like my new signings,,3 of them bagged 2 each..
We shall see how we do Wednesday as we play North Coq who beat us earlyer in the year.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm sorry jimmy, but who was really making excuses here? How many times are you going to relive that moment when the ref blew the call on the offside.

Truth be told you guys had this game in the bag but lost it in the last minute. Oh but of course, the "offside" goal. WE gunners, as a team, appreciate your tips on passing the ball. Maybe next time you can teach us how to hold on to a lead.

And another tip... Kick the little brown homeless guy off the team, he didn't even see the pitch!

Seeya in a couple weeks

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm sorry jimmy, but who was really making excuses here? How many times are you going to relive that moment when the ref blew the call on the offside.

Truth be told you guys had this game in the bag but lost it in the last minute. Oh but of course, the "offside" goal. WE gunners, as a team, appreciate your tips on passing the ball. Maybe next time you can teach us how to hold on to a lead.

And another tip... Kick the little brown homeless guy off the team, he didn't even see the pitch!

Seeya in a couple weeks
whatever you say buddy you know the only reason you were still in that game was because of that offside call...im not making excuses. goin into the game we were underdogs and came out with a point? if we came out with 3 it would only make you guys look worse. you guys got lucky today and props. when you guys scored that last goal you were celebrating like you guys won the cup the world cup. people are just hyping you guys up when in reality you guys are very beatable..but whatever we didn't take 3 points so fcuk it we play again at least once hope the next game is as intense as was tonight....which little brown homeless guy are you talking about...i think everyone played quite a bit tonight...most of your team was all class. that left back of yours that was helping our striker when he started cramping up, pure class...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did your sweeper that played all year move to Div.1?? I think #16.???

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

wtf, anyone from either team want to share? peg_rangers? akhtarmo? you guys forfeit or just shite the bed like you did with the players utd ;)

Sorry for the delay guys...still drowning my sorrows. We didn't forfeit but we might as well have. Langley scored a lucky goal 5 mins in and we couldn't finish on numerous chances. That being said...we just flat out sucked. We were better when lost to Players or the Rams...Ya that bad! Very frustrating !!!:mad: Hopefully we can turn it around for next weeks cup game. Congrats to the Coyotes on the draw with Pomo:knvb:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

wtf, anyone from either team want to share? peg_rangers? akhtarmo? you guys forfeit or just shite the bed like you did with the players utd ;)

Remind me and I can let you know early this week if you guys will be playing as I work with the bookings lady for Pitt Meadows

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Remind me and I can let you know early this week if you guys will be playing as I work with the bookings lady for Pitt Meadows
well early this week would mean sometime like today or tomorrow the latest right? "early"..... how about you find out and let me know by tomorrow if you can't i'll call the dewdney coach but they probably won't know until the field has been inspected...so whenever you find out just post it here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts