Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January 09

whos this whalley united?
who ever they are, they are about to be the first to witness the new ACBC team that will impress every single one of you.
come out to the game, 8 pm kick off Byrne creek

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

who ever they are, they are about to be the first to witness the new ACBC team that will impress every single one of you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Till the paperwork is messed up:rolleyes:

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

hahah no paperwork will be messed up.
it'll be interesting to see how much of a difference the signing of 6 new guys will make

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nomads 0 - Caps 0

All over them pretty much the whole game, just couldn't score. Their keep absolutely robbed our midfielder at the end of the first half. Point blank on the first then on his ass just throws up his hands and feet and saves the rebound which should have been an easy goal.

Not much more to say....got my first shutout.....hopefully can keep the run into cup next week which aint looking to good for us right now

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Titans finally get there act together and get a 2-1 win over White Rock. Absolutely dominated the first half. A good 70% of the possession and some great ball movement. Went up 1-0 midway through the first. WR #10 had three great chances inside the box but our keep made some terrific saves. Came out slow in the 2nd and WR tied it up. We didnt quit, keep pushing and got the lead back and nursed it to the end. Nice to get back on form and get a W. ALways seems like we get going in January right around cup time so we'll see if we can keep our 5 year run of at least getting to the Quarters/Semi's/Final going!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div 2b and 2c have quite the race to see who will get demoted.

Div.2C has become very interesting at the bottom. There are teams that will need to get some points or they're out. We will need to get a win out of our last three to move out of a relegation spot. Players have Stolo twice, Coyotes and LUFC Rangers. Knights have Celtic twice and Pomo Gunners and Peg Rangers. We have Celtic, Rams and Coyotes. And LUFC Rangers have just Players which will be a huge game for both. I feel Players are in tough 3 of their last 4 against the top teams. But their 1 point out of relegation.

If everyone loses out we will stay in Div.2 but we don't want to hope for others to lose look at what happened with Peg. Rangers and LUFC Rangers no game is a gimme.

Also I hope none of the top teams forfeit or just fold to make all games important as possible. It would be a shame if a team stays because a top team forfeits.

WestCoast...What???

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nomads 0 - Caps 0

Wow, the Caps have really cashed in on other people playing poorly this year.

Titan4Life pretty much covered it all for our game though. It was nice to see us finally play a game like the team we should be. And Big Steve came up huge to make a couple saves that set the tone for the game. Hopefully we can keep this momentum going, as none of us really have any interest in getting relegated.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

coyotes 2 - pomo lucky gunners 2....great game by both teams however. their #10 scored a sweet goal off a bad turnover. we had one goal called back in the first half on a great 40 yard crack by doucheface. the ref THOUGHT our player standing offside was goin to get the ball when he was no where near it about 20 yards away. the ref blew for a quick offside. i asked him at halftime he said " i made a mistake, i'm sorry."....quite unacceptable for a match of such importance. we don't mind if the whistle is 3 seconds late as long as its correct!!!....we get one back in the later part of the first half. started the second half strong. play was really good from both sides. the young gunners still holding the ball a second too long as some of their own players were bitching a bit. we then score with 25mins to go off a nice solo run by our winger. then we just sat back and let them come at us for the rest of the half pretty much. they should have had a red card which they didn't receive, their last defender took down our guy and i'm sure as hell when there's a two on one and the one defender takes down either one of the two guys, especially the one with the ball it should definitely be red. about 10 seconds to go we can't clear as we were doing for the last part of the half and they get a lucky break and get a goal. props to our new keep for some sexy saves to keep us in the game in the second half. the gunners were shitting it after we scored our second goal. they were very fortunate that our goal was called back in the first half and that they didn't receive a red for that last foul, the game would have totally changed but it didn't. at least these gunners know we don't fcuk around and they know who the coyotes are. looking forward to our next game against the gunners but until then looks like we have dewdney next saturday in the cup.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Has this been scheduled? Don't see it on the site, and its news to me... I thought we were just going to crush you guys back to back, really raise your confidence for cup to end the season off :D
how did you guys like crushing us tonight :rolleyes: hope you had fun :bronco:

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Neither team should be upset about the result great game gunners, props to #17 for being quite the handful on my side of defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0