Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i will answer for you (Guru is wondering why all of his talent left), Walls is getting teabagged, Superstiker is in the middle of figuring out why they didn't beat the tigers, strikers or moody, Scotkop is at the beach, Stallion is working on the super stats for next weeks ladder, Mag 17 is still pissed that he got a red card and trying to ponder how long he will sit (intent to injure fukc me) and Shaven is thinking he is lucky he didn't show up because he probabley would have had a red to.

and your still trying to figure out after 4 years how can i get outta div 2 when all my buddies are playing premier..you just left that bit out thought id add it for you...out

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
and your still trying to figure out after 4 years how can i get outta div 2 when all my buddies are playing premier..you just left that bit out thought id add it for you...out

Nope not really as I could have sign div 1 but I like the team we have here!

Are you still using two names #7player and dopeashell to cover-up who you are?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Offense Stallion but I think another year of seasoning for the young lads will help you guys out better from when you do get to Div1. But hey I could ne wrong you might get there before us.but I doubt it.

I agree, 80% of our team is still U-21 and just adjusting to the mens game. We had a talk about it last practice (we scrimmaged the Whalley D1 team and if they're D1 I don't see why we couldn't be) and we all agreed we'd be happy for another season in D2 first but if we did happen to win promotion we wouldn't turn it down. It's only 3 games in, and we'll find out a lot about where we stand after this weekend.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope not really as I could have sign div 1 but I like the team we have here!

Are you still using two names #7player and dopeashell to cover-up who you are?

nope..dopeashell had some problems before and was giving an exit so #7 came around but im back to my old ways...people thought the old dopeashell was a little to forward and aggressive so i cooled him out at bit....rams suck...out...lol

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got a call that the Lions may forfeit this weekend. Apparently a couple guys are at a wedding and a couple are at a birthday. WTF? I thought D2 didn't have this shite, teams not showing up for games. Give us some friggin notice so we can do something, I doubt the wedding was planned last friggin night. Plus, who misses games for birthdays? What, are we 12 now? Can't they grab players from the D3 or U-21 team? I realize they play at roughly the same time but I'm sure some would want to go up. What a piss off, I was looking forward to a good battle this weekend.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
nope..dopeashell had some problems before and was giving an exit so #7 came around but im back to my old ways...people thought the old dopeashell was a little to forward and aggressive so i cooled him out at bit....rams suck...out...lol

When have you played a game when the Rams lost??? save it until next season now shut your gob muppet...out

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got a call that the Lions may forfeit this weekend. Apparently a couple guys are at a wedding and a couple are at a birthday. WTF? I thought D2 didn't have this shite, teams not showing up for games. Give us some friggin notice so we can do something, I doubt the wedding was planned last friggin night. Plus, who misses games for birthdays? What, are we 12 now? Can't they grab players from the D3 or U-21 team? I realize they play at roughly the same time but I'm sure some would want to go up. What a piss off, I was looking forward to a good battle this weekend.

What do you expect with a Sat night 6pm game, thats a ridiculous time.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The League has always talked about doing something serious to teams that Forfeit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the schedule been out for at least 4 weeks now? Is that not enough time to figure out if you can field a team or not!? If you can't then you should get in touch with the other teams manager and league to re-schedule the game.

Thomas Mills spoke in the New Team Meeting about the fine going up. Does anyone know what the number is now? I would assume it to be full ref coverage plus something.

I bet if you made the fine $200 for forfeiting on no notice you would see a lot less of them.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and Shaven is thinking he is lucky he didn't show up because he probabley would have had a red to.

Never had one of those in my entire playing career, so not likely to have picked one up last weekend regardless of 'spotty' officiating ;).

I'm going to weigh in on the issue of match times...Sat. night at 6 pm is a great time to play, as is 7:30 on a Friday night. We're not 12 years old anymore, so I don't have any issue with night matches on the weekends. Though, I don't mind the 2:15 Sunday kick-off on grass either, to be honest :D. Brutal kick-off's are anything before noon, and agreed on the point of Sunday night games after 4pm...those are brutal for anyone having to get up for work bright and early Monday morning. If I had one complaint about kick-off times, 6 pm and 8 pm Sunday nights would be the one.

~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts