Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 6 - PoMo Lions 0

We sucked (seriously), they were undermanned, shitty weather, honestly great refereeing, 1st time I've ever seen a yellow given a minute after the foul because the ref gave advantage.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk is the Div2 thread boring. where are all the Celtic hotshots???? Walls and the ND Army say something!!!! Scotkop how's the team???? Anyone from Poco alive???? Redwoods,superstriker anyone???? are you all that scared of the Rams???? I mean you couldn't beat us so you joined us (Mag17& Shaven) the Rams are the best team in Div2.

O..................K buds....you got my attention. i stayed away for a bit to mend the rips on my own club, but since we got back on track last night by beating the undefeated, and un-scored on clones 2-0(could've been 4-0) and i'm clearly being called out by a bunch of wanks...i'm guessing i may be needed here again to put a sparkle in ur fcukin eyes again and give you lassies something to look forward to other than your palms in the morning!!
KH, i gotta agree that this thread has become shite. with the celtic boys not letting us know how good they are, i think that everyone on this thread has actually started to think we have tallent. oh yeah.....nevermind....we fcuked
up their cup run....woops.....they didn't even care about the cup:p.
SHAVEN.......... i don't think i need to say any more......you just use that incredible imagination that allows you to think your a good soccer player and make up your own insult......Lady Elaine Fairchild... take another round on the caroselle(err...spelling?) in the land of make-belief!!!!!
KH.......i know of a team that beat you........figure it out yet??
FRANCHISE...... you F@$#in suck arse!!!!!! you look like Vanilla Ice in a navy soccer kit. if i ever tea-bagged you, your stick legs would crumble underneath you like the twin towers!!!! with all the braces and tape you cover ur lower half with.....i'm begining to wonder if your not wearing prostetics!!!! it would certainly explain a lot:wa:. do you wear a cup too?? oh, sorry i guess it'd be a jill....right? to tag yourself as "FRANCHISE" and play for a team that licks frogs balls must make you feel like a real man.....maybe even man of the year....do us all a favour and relax on the whole, "i could've signed div one if i wanted to but i really like the team" bullshite, and just fcukin sign and be gone..... i've been hearing this shite for years know and i've seen you play and played against you on multiple occasions, and all i can say in rebutle to that is..............wow!!!!! your div one team must be fcukin terrible!!!!!!! i wouldn't even let you plug my sink......or better yet....my toilet...which is kinda funny.....you being a plug and all:D!!!!!!!

well...anyhooooooo...... the nats are back and so am i, so get back in the kitchen ladies and do what you all do best..........use your hands!!!!!

celticpride

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 yellows 2 reds last week, 0 yellows 0 reds this week..... improvement.
said we would go 4-0, done. rams win again (2-0). thx 4 comin out.

celticpride out.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for waking up Walls this thread just got a little better. Much thnaks to Dopeashell and Walls. I don't remember losing to you guys though Walls??? anyway enough about the past. Rams Win again but it looks more and more like a Strikers/Rams show down for First if we both keep going this way. Rams win again only 2-0.The Tigers gave us our toughest test yet. there keeper they used from Masters was awesome as he normally is. should have had a few more. our Keeper stops a PK to earn a clean sheet. good game all around. played the same style we did last week. but no cards funny......

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls,

Actually never played against me at all... your out of shape body was running the sidelines bitching and whining all game....I have only played the Nationals once and scored twice....so I believe you are thinking of the wrong guy. By the way Rams are pretty good since we are 4-0:rolleyes: better hope we don't draw you in cup play. #17 Shaved head (just in case you want to come out and watch the 4-0 Rams!!!

WALLS:rolleyes:

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Wolves - 2 Aldergrove United - 2.
Great conditions - Heavy rain off and on, grass field,and lead weighted greasy ball all added to the infraction and card count.
Wolves scored the 1st 2 goals and should have closed it out but AU
scored very late to tie.:rolleyes:
Looking at Div. 2B there sure has been quite a few ties with the exception of the Mighty Rams and WHA Strikers. Next up is POCO City United for the Wolves @ MAP Turf & Fish Bowl next Saturday.

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it's not that bad, it does kinda dip on one side but there's no holes in it which is nice. The slope did cost our outside mid an ankle sprain though.

If that's the case, your outside mid is a pansy... "The slope" did it eh? They make 'em awfully soft in Whalley if that's the case. :wa: Tape an aspirin to it Mabel and get back on the pitch :bronco:

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Bullets 4- Ajax 2 . Brutal first half for us, again. Gave up two easy goals and fell behind 3-0 at the half. Things started to get very chippy after we scored early in the second. A red for their guy and then we make it 3-2, another red and we're all over them, but could not finish the come-back. Gave up a late PK and that was it. Their reputation as the dirtiest team in the league is warranted, along with the two reds they had at least three yellows (we had 2), the way they are going they will run out of players by Christmas. As for us we'd better stop giving goals away or it'll be long afternoon at Hammond next week.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Bullets 4- Ajax 2 . Brutal first half for us, again. Gave up two easy goals and fell behind 3-0 at the half. Things started to get very chippy after we scored early in the second. A red for their guy and then we make it 3-2, another red and we're all over them, but could not finish the come-back. Gave up a late PK and that was it. Their reputation as the dirtiest team in the league is warranted, along with the two reds they had at least three yellows (we had 2), the way they are going they will run out of players by Christmas. As for us we'd better stop giving goals away or it'll be long afternoon at Hammond next week.

Let me see we play the Bullets and theres a shite load of cards. you play the Bullets there a shite load of cards. we play another team this week and no cards???? we must be a dirty team. I'm thinking it's going to be a long afternoon, as we have to start playing catch up to the Wanklley strokers if we want to win this div and get to Div1. #14 with two more today. I should have had three but I have no touch:(

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your field is 50 meters long, uneven and probabley the worst pitch in our divison and it's grass:eek:

so its 45meters furter than you can run, it was most likley a flat field thats just your control making the ball bounce like that.. why would you complain about this....you should consider yourself lucky..hahahah...out

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Stallion was the score so high because they didn't have a full team (Weddings/Birthdays) or are they not as good as we all thought???

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 0 - ND Titans 1

Very even game with few opportunities for either team. They scored with about 10 to go. We had had a shot cleared off the line before then, and then hit the post from a freekick a few minutes after they scored.

Just not getting the rub of the green at the moment - 2 posts last week, another shot cleared off the line - 20 shots to 'Caps 1 (& we lose 2 goals - 1 to a PK).

Our midfield has dominated in every game with the exception of last night where it was fairly even. Desperately need to find a striker to put the ball in the back of the net.

Looks like we'll start our season in January again. :confused:

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

All our cards were from talking back to the ref. With one exception (diving....guess who KH) People just belive what they read on here about the Bullets. You young bucks should worry about keeping the ball out of the back of your net instead of trash talking on the pitch!
Tough luck Oldtimer...better luck next time.
Love the 8pm Sunday night kickoff though:rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All our cards were from talking back to the ref. With one exception (diving....guess who KH) People just belive what they read on here about the Bullets. You young bucks should worry about keeping the ball out of the back of your net instead of trash talking on the pitch!
Tough luck Oldtimer...better luck next time.
Love the 8pm Sunday night kickoff though:rolleyes:

I didn't think our game was Dirty you guys played tough not dirty. I don't know what your game was like against The Mighty Ajax. did they talk alot of shite??? if so who does that when there in last place????

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 0 - ND Titans 1

Very even game with few opportunities for either team. They scored with about 10 to go. We had had a shot cleared off the line before then, and then hit the post from a freekick a few minutes after they scored.

Just not getting the rub of the green at the moment - 2 posts last week, another shot cleared off the line - 20 shots to 'Caps 1 (& we lose 2 goals - 1 to a PK).

Our midfield has dominated in every game with the exception of last night where it was fairly even. Desperately need to find a striker to put the ball in the back of the net.

Looks like we'll start our season in January again. :confused:

While I agree that finish was definitely not the name of the game last night, I don't know if I'd call that an even match. I'd say posession was probably closer to 70/30 for us, though that might be a little generous. It's not like you guys weren't without your chances, but probably half of them came from defensive miscues, and to be honest I don't remember many times where you were able to string more than 2 or 3 passes together. I'll give credit to your midfield though, with a little more solid backline and a good striker up front, you guys could be a really good side.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say posession was probably closer to 70/30 for us, though that might be a little generous

OK 60/40 then...:rolleyes: ...but lets be honest, I think we were more than happy to let you guys knock the ball around the halfway line before playing a through ball to our keeper for the majority of the game.

soccerguy

Apr 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs Poco was a miss fest i went down and watched what a pitch that cedar park is now somehow poco did a field right...both sides missed a lot of chances including the royals inside the 18 with 30 secs left and with 1 min to go UNited got a gift ball goes out behind touch the royals player kicks it to set up the goal kick and united was arguing the goal kick/corner and the royals goalie picked up the ball and the ref called an indirect free kick in the 6 yard box didnt blow the whistle for the ball going out! they just blasted it at a wall of royals across the line though......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0