Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched them before one of our games, have some speed but nothing that should be worried about. Their D is weak, do not like to mark at all, keeper was pretty solid though.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2b predictions

LUFC Wolves Aldergrove Utd Wolves 5-1
SFC Bullets Coquitlam MF Ajax Tie 2-2
GEU Tigers GEU Rams Sinking Ship trying to stay a float...(psst Don't mean Tigers)
Poco Royals Poco City FC Utd Tie 1-1
Port Moody Lions Whalley Strikers Whalley 3-1

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are my predictions for 2B this week;

LUFC Wolves Vs Aldergrove Utd - 4-0, even with Alderhole riding high with a win, won't be able to beat the Wolves.
SFC Bullets Vs Coquitlam MF Ajax - 2-1, I have a feeling they'll be a lot of cards in this one.
GEU Tigers Vs GEU Rams 3-1, Rams will right said sinking ship, but the game will be close until the very end.
Poco Royals Vs Poco City FC Utd Agree with Franchise, I smell a tie here.
Port Moody Lions Vs Whalley Strikers 3-0, our D has been great of late, plus I never bet against my own team. That would be wrong.

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Wolves Vs Aldergrove Utd - 5-1
SFC Bullets Vs Coquitlam MF Ajax - 2-2,
GEU Tigers Vs GEU Rams 3-1, Rams score all three in the second half, they seem to be a second half team.
Poco Royals Vs Poco City FC Utd 2-1 going to give it to the veterans
Port Moody Lions Vs Whalley Strikers 3-1, yeah our d has been good of late but the lions will score 1

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reverend did you play keeper on the Whalley Cat team??? or PAU?
PAU selects 2 years ago (and backup in a vmsl div 2 team before), luckily got "real" keepers last year.... I'm ok but don't really enjoy it... was best choice though - I am very aggressive in the penalty area...gotta have some reward! :D

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Stallion, I don't know why you think there will be lots of cards in the Ajax-Bullets game ....there were only two reds and five yellows in our first meeting!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Wolves Vs Aldergrove Utd - 5-1
SFC Bullets Vs Coquitlam MF Ajax - 2-2,
GEU Tigers Vs GEU Rams 3-1, Rams score all three in the second half, they seem to be a second half team.
Poco Royals Vs Poco City FC Utd 2-1 going to give it to the veterans
Port Moody Lions Vs Whalley Strikers 3-1, yeah our d has been good of late but the lions will score 1

We have the best GA in Div 2....Tigers have 6 goals for.....Won't give a prediction but I don't think they will score;)

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see there was one Red and four Yellows in the PAU/Westcoast game. wonder what team got all the cards:rolleyes:

most of the cards were for dissent - even minimal dissent. kevin was the ref and he was not having any back talk. one of our guys got a yellow just a few minutes in for complaining, then a westcoast striker got a yellow for beaking the ref (same way), then another in the second half so off he goes...
Then two more yellows for us - one late tackle (attempt) and one that we're still not sure off - apparently our guy went in late, but he hit ball first (slide pass), then as he's standing back up, gets kicked in the shin - maybe he should have stayed down? :rolleyes:

otherwise, game was good - hard fought by both sides - Westcoast has fastest D-line in 2A and #22 may be the best player in 2A... keeper made a couple of excellent saves too... i know, i know complimenting the enemy, but credit to where it's due...:)

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast has fastest D-line in 2A and #22 may be the best player in 2A... keeper made a couple of excellent saves too... i know, i know complimenting the enemy, but credit to where it's due...:)

Second fastest D-line you mean. And we made #22 look alot better than he is. That was the worst game PA has played played all year. Defensive breakdowns, tap ins missed by forwards.

And the yellow didnt come on that play, it was a later tackle, Rev.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree, PCNC only has 5 GA.

I meant to say Div2b

PCNC is nothing special, same team we whipped last year 5-1. Thought they might of change some guys..guess not!

The 5 GA is because they got weak competation from Celtic, Storm and Titans to beat up on. If GEU and Mission weren't there they would have 1-2 against.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Second fastest D-line you mean. And we made #22 look alot better than he is. That was the worst game PA has played played all year. Defensive breakdowns, tap ins missed by forwards.

And the yellow didnt come on that play, it was a later tackle, Rev.

well obviously i meant besides us!:D

hmmm.. i guess i was just wondering how the hell the call went against us and got confused :rolleyes:

i don't know if it was our worst game - it wasn't our best for sure though...

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
got a call off hector today asking to train with the div 1 squad tonight any chance of him turning up ? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0