Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were still in the game when the second half started because few of 'your' players could actually hit the net from 25 yards our or more :rolleyes:. That's not a fluke on our part, simply piss-poor striking on 'your' part.

Apparently you need a reminder of how the match went, and I'm happy to provide it :D: We had the lead, and 'you' tied it with 10 min. until time on not a great, clean strike but a shot that our keeper admittedly should have had but let squeak under him. Not only that, we had more and better opportunities to score in the second half than you did in the first, so I'd say that if there was a fluke to be pointed to it was that the final scoreline didn't read at least 3-0 Rams :cool:. Well, granted the squeaker goal...3-1 Rams :cool:.

Oh, you were saying stal...? Can't wait for the response...;)

~Shaven

I was saying.......... I've already said it before, quality (and I mean like a 90% chance that it should go in) chances for both teams were equal, he had a ton of good opportunities in the first, you in the second. If we had even put one in during the first half and then you guys had come back to tie, we'd both be saying the opposite things. But alas, not the way the soccer gods wanted it. They want us to have some pressure from the Wolves so that we keep playing hard until our end of season finale for first. At least that's how I see it :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And this just in, snow reported in Surrey. WTF? Already? It's gone and stopped but I mean come on, I thought we'd get most games in before this crap.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how could it snow - temp is in low double digits - all day! i think you're paranoid...;) though it is forecasted for next weekend...

I don't know, the wife phoned from work and said "holy crap it's snowing out here, what about there?". I knew I should have asked her to record temperature and humidity and whatever else is needed to see if it really is possible to snow ;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
love how theres like what, six or seven of us posting in this thread. boring!!! and five of you keep gpong on about a game played a month ago.BORING!!!! anything new to chat about??? must be something. also love how the same seven Rams turned up to practise tonight. cnuts that didn't show up will still play more then me:mad: fcuking brutal oh well at least I have my Burger King:knvb:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
love how theres like what, six or seven of us posting in this thread. boring!!! and five of you keep gpong on about a game played a month ago.BORING!!!! anything new to chat about??? must be something. also love how the same seven Rams turned up to practise tonight. cnuts that didn't show up will still play more then me:mad: fcuking brutal oh well at least I have my Burger King:knvb:

Winning does that, shite we didn't even train before we played you. I think (hope) Langley will be an awakening and then you'll see guys start to show up. It would also be nice if the 5,6 or 7 weren't all from 2 teams.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm actually now training specifically to nutmeg you at least once next game :D I'm coming tomorrow to scout how best to do that.

Best of luck with your training, as it's not often I get nutmeg'd...hmm, best be on my toes tomorrow night as I don't want to give you any false hope that you'll be able to pull it off. On the other hand...;)

Hey stal, by the way...are you #21, or another #?

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best of luck with your training, as it's not often I get nutmeg'd...hmm, best be on my toes tomorrow night as I don't want to give you any false hope that you'll be able to pull it off. On the other hand...;)

Hey stal, by the way...are you #21, or another #?

~Shaven

I am #20, it's a third choice, first time ever I haven't been able to have it. I'll be the guy running by you so it should be easy to see my number :D

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is making me sleepy. Ever since Westcoast disappeared there's nothing to get worked up about. Any thoughts on who is going to win the Knights Cup? Peace Arch is only getting stronger, we signed a good new player last night. Nomads in Div.3 is my sleeper pick. Westcoast is a lock to lose in the first round. It will be fun to hear his excuses... "Oh it wasn't our fault, we had 10 suspended players because they all got in fights, and McDonald's ran out of cheeseburgers so I couldn't get my pre-game meal"

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is making me sleepy. Ever since Westcoast disappeared there's nothing to get worked up about. Any thoughts on who is going to win the Knights Cup? Peace Arch is only getting stronger, we signed a good new player last night. Nomads in Div.3 is my sleeper pick. Westcoast is a lock to lose in the first round. It will be fun to hear his excuses... "Oh it wasn't our fault, we had 10 suspended players because they all got in fights, and McDonald's ran out of cheeseburgers so I couldn't get my pre-game meal"

I believe there's a thread for Knights Cup, but since it is quiet, I'll bite. As for your predictions, Nomads won't make it far, and it's not because they don't have the talent. Just like us last year, no competition will kill you. If they draw a D3 team they'll be fine, but the first half talented D2 team will knock them out (see Abby last year, when they were good). Westcoast will lose to the any top 5 team in any other group, but will they get the draw. I would say the favourites have to be PCNC, Rams, Wolves and us. But it all depends on the draw. If the top 6 teams in D2 all meet first round, who knows?

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo Whats up! Im Looking Forward to the game tomorow hopefully its as intense as the one against Whalley! Oh And If I Score ill be sure to do the Soulja Boy Dance Just for kicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0