Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llama

Nov 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results. Nov. 2006

hey franchise how come u can bitch about the style i play and praise your boyfreind Tucker when u know god damn well hes one of the cheapest players in the league. and yes i know hes been scoring lots this year no need to reply with some lame come back having to do with it. The fact is that hes still dirty.

Llama

Nov 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chopper said:
....but I can't wait to play you guys again cause you won't get the 10-0 result you think.

Fcuking Pussy

Totally agree u guys will lose 6-1

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chopper said:
I hope everyone here has there rubber boots on cause theres a lot of bullshite flowing out of Jack offs mouth. Hey Jack off, you really know how to stretch the truth, first of all there was no guy asking you for a fight after every tackle. What i think he kept saying to you was stay on your feet you pussy, you are the biggest guy i have ever seen that falls at the slightest of a touch. I ve seen young kids take harder tackles and stay standing then whatever pussy display you were showing. You fell more times then a hookers skirt. Burnaby rugby club thats funny, i seem to remember you sliding cleats up into one of our players ankles. I also have a good source from the dfc celtic that they never wanted to play you guys exhibition games cause you guys were a bunch of hacks, and that you once were suspended for a two foot drop kick to someone ( goons eh)
Do you remember one of your guys almost close lining one of our players, hmm seems if were goons then so are you guys or is that savages.
!!!

No one complained about you guys having premier players a couple of our guys simply stated why you guys were playing div 2 when you could be playing div 1. We don't care who we play we just go and play for fun, beers, and friends. I will admit that some of our players due tend to get out of hand but thats mens soccer. The clones belong in div 2, this team has been around since 1978 with still a lot of original players. We have fought our way up through the divisions and never got a spot handed to us ever. When we played you guys we had 3 guys missing that would have helped us, but I can't wait to play you guys again cause you won't get the 10-0 result you think.

Next time stay on your feet and don't dive like a little bitch!
Fcuking Pussy
canne wait for jacks reply:wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Llama said:
hey franchise how come u can bitch about the style i play and praise your boyfreind Tucker when u know god damn well hes one of the cheapest players in the league. and yes i know hes been scoring lots this year no need to reply with some lame come back having to do with it. The fact is that hes still dirty.

so he's like you, minus the scoring:confused:

stick to the right topic meat head.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chopper. Wow did you ever choose a suitable name. Give me a break. That was the worst display of soccer I have ever seen. It will be a totally different game on grass at home. I also can't wait and I am sure your 3 players are going to make a big difference. By the way, it was the midget right back that resembled Frodo Baggins that was asking me "what I was going to do about it?" after every foul - and like I stated before, I had already done enough. Maybe he can sign up for the Loomis soccer school so he knows which way to run next time when he gets roasted again and again and again. Yawn.

Enough said, I have already forgotten about that waste of two hours last weekend.

JTL

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chopper said:
I hope everyone here has there rubber boots on cause theres a lot of bullshite flowing out of Jack offs mouth. Hey Jack off, you really know how to stretch the truth, first of all there was no guy asking you for a fight after every tackle. What i think he kept saying to you was stay on your feet you pussy, you are the biggest guy i have ever seen that falls at the slightest of a touch. I ve seen young kids take harder tackles and stay standing then whatever pussy display you were showing. You fell more times then a hookers skirt. Burnaby rugby club thats funny, i seem to remember you sliding cleats up into one of our players ankles. I also have a good source from the dfc celtic that they never wanted to play you guys exhibition games cause you guys were a bunch of hacks, and that you once were suspended for a two foot drop kick to someone ( goons eh)
Do you remember one of your guys almost close lining one of our players, hmm seems if were goons then so are you guys or is that savages.
!!!

No one complained about you guys having premier players a couple of our guys simply stated why you guys were playing div 2 when you could be playing div 1. We don't care who we play we just go and play for fun, beers, and friends. I will admit that some of our players due tend to get out of hand but thats mens soccer. The clones belong in div 2, this team has been around since 1978 with still a lot of original players. We have fought our way up through the divisions and never got a spot handed to us ever. When we played you guys we had 3 guys missing that would have helped us, but I can't wait to play you guys again cause you won't get the 10-0 result you think.

Next time stay on your feet and don't dive like a little bitch!
Fcuking Pussy

Ouch......

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think I'll go watch the rematch, any chance you'll have cheese burgers???

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jack The Lad said:
Martin did the best he could but should have issued more cards. I think they had between 5 and 8 yellows.

I heard a rumor that the Coachmen set a record for cards and fines in one season last year....isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Rabbit said:
I heard a rumor that the Coachmen set a record for cards and fines in one season last year....isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?
OUCH................:eek:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

There are a lot of ouches going around. Ouch to Osame the goalie. Ouch to sid the former coach.

We did have a bad discipline record last year - we have completely renovated our team and rumour has it we are up for most sportsmanlike team this year - quite a turn around.

JTL

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

And should walk right through the league and cup to the final with out any problems just like Celtic. ;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Where exsactly is MAP Oval Turf its not on the FVSL map system,,i think its in Langley but not sure.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

ghouse said:
Where exsactly is MAP Oval Turf its not on the FVSL map system,,i think its in Langley but not sure.

right next to the Langley airport and Langley Senior secondary school. Turf field in front of the giant bleachers.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just look for the million dollar turf field that is flooded and about as useful as tits on a boar.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jack The Lad said:
We did have a bad discipline record last year - we have completely renovated our team and rumour has it we are up for most sportsmanlike team this year - quite a turn around.

JTL

Now THAT'S funny ! !

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Basically there was a small puddle around the 18 yard box. We were ready to play, but for some reason the ref said we both have to agree to play or he is going to call the game as water logged. SFC had 10 men show up, and they blatently told us they are not going to play the game, they would much rather call it off water logged so next time we play they would have enough players....we tried to argue it with the ref....nothing we could do. Whatever

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

If the parks dept hasn't closed the field, it's left up to the individual teams to use discretion, and they're responsible for damages. The only thing the ref can do is personally assess whether it's a safety thing... It has nothing to do with the visiting team. If the ref asks the visiting team, he's got some splainin to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0