Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results - February 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in from Vancouver Sun and Province The Franchise has signed with the GEU Rams, and should be ready for BlueBirds line up on Saturday night as the ND Titans hoest the GEU Rams, in other news Rams star Kevin Hector was caught red handed eating a salad and drinking green tea, on his way to Yoga lessons

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
This just in from Vancouver Sun and Province The Franchise has signed with the GEU Rams, and should be ready for BlueBirds line up on Saturday night as the ND Titans hoest the GEU Rams, in other news Rams star Kevin Hector was caught red handed eating a salad and drinking green tea, on his way to Yoga lessons

Great...you can pick my a s s up then:D Fukc I'll even buy you a cheeseburger for the lift but don't try anything funny.:mad:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going straight from work, and I'm bringing another new player just signed by the Rams as we have lost 5 guys since the season started, and no I didn't bar-b-q anyone

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coachmen 5 Clones 0. We were very average today. A couple very good performances and a few shite performances as well including myself. Could have been a few more. We hit two or three crossbars and their goalie made a few good saves as well. Much cleaner game this time around. They were a good group of lads except for one or two loud mouths. Looking forward to the Magpies next weekend, especially with all the talk of Mag 17 or whatever he calls himself.

JTL

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm really getting tired of these 8:00pm Sunday night games. Escpeciallyl on turf. I'm literally tired, wiped out. If we have one more game, i'll be like that dog in the YouTube thread.

Before you know it I'm runn...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz......
ing down the field and falling as.................... leep.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I'm really getting tired of these 8:00pm Sunday night games. Escpeciallyl on turf. I'm literally tired, wiped out. If we have one more game, i'll be like that dog in the YouTube thread.

Before you know it I'm runn...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz......
ing down the field and falling as.................... leep.

I hope you bring your A game!!!

Side note Rams win 2-0 tonight over Titans...great game but Hector will give his game summary!

Side note fukc sakes that guy can suck down a cheeseburger quick....it was like two bites and done!

Cheers

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Side note Rams win 2-0 tonight over Titans...great game but Hector will give his game summary!

Franchise,

Dont be so modest! Rams win 2-0 over ND Titans, newly signed Franchise with both goals. IMO if it wasn't for the Titans keeper we could have had a lot more goals.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans keeper is solid, even if he's Portugezzzzzzz. Good clean game some hard tackles, Titans moved the bal around well staring from the backline but struggled a bit once it to there forwards, if they had a better striker then whiteboots:rolleyes: up front then it could have been a differnet game, our D shut what ever they had done, Furious made key saves when called on, our right mid was the best player on the park he created so mush for us going down the right. And yes you heard it here Franchise with the two goals, the best part was getting back to the Witch and having the triple cheese burger:p

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also what was with the dude in the midfeild with the really bad hair??? who does he think he is Ronaldinho, ugly fcuker, good to see Bluenose you played a good game shutting me down, good luck in the cup.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My favorite part of the game was white boots attempting a bicycle kick from outside the 18 near the sidelines......he missed the ball completely and looked like a fukcing idiot:rolleyes:

What number was Bluenose?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
stickyfingers said:
Bluenose is their sweeper 21 I think, and anyone can shut down Hector:rolleyes:

Bluenose is one stout defender...hey KH, not the first time this season you've been shut down by some stout defender, eh? ;)

Match report news: DMU 2 - 1 N. Coquitlam United

Solid outing by the lads today in my injury absence for the second straight match. Fairly evenly-played match, with ebb-and-flow momentum the entire match. We went up 2-0 on a couple of nicely crafted chances, with NQU clawing one back with under 10 minutes to go until full time.

N. Coq. is a pretty stout team, and I can see how they came to have their impressive record. They move the ball well on a one-touch, and are a physically solid bunch of guys. They got a bit awkward physically when we pressed them, and gave up quite a few free kicks in their half as a result in the second half, but all in all played fairly clean. It was a chippy affair, but not a dirty one by any stretch. Hard lines, and well played. Great result for us, and one N. Coq. will be bitching about during the evening over beer I'm sure. But, we earned it.

Side note: While I'm sad to see the grass at Town Centre go by the wayside in favour of the turf, it is the best turf pitch I have seen yet. N. Coq. is fortunate to have that available from time to time, as it plays fairly close to real grass.

~Shaven

linden

Jan 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Shaven(Delta)!

Big win over N.Coquitlium! There pressing to try and push Aldergrove for the right to Div.1! Big game next week Aldergrove vs N.Coquitlium!

Linden

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3 Surrey Coyotes 0

Their goalie kept it close,,a big man who moves well for his size.
he was player of the match for sure.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing nobody from our team has woken up yet after last night, or is too sore to get out of bed and Arsenal are all at homeroom already and didn't have time to post.

Celtic 2 - Arsenal 4
If we can keep 11 guys on the pitch we could take 'em.
They scored early with the speedy kid (they're all kids i guess) up front breaking loose and slotting it. THen we finished one inside the 18 off a corner.
THey had a great free kick top corner that i don't think many, if any, keepers could reach. Well done but i dont' know if he could do it again.
We tied it up with a cross that got passed the keeper and headed in to tie.
Not sure if that was with 10 men or not, i think it was.
Then they pushed and we lost a bit of gas.
They got the winner with a nice deflection of a shot.
And then potted a fourth to seal it.

On a side note, the reffing was aweful in the first half, then the tides turned and it was aweful for Arsenal in the second half.
Weird calls were followed up by even wierder non calls.

Well done Arsenal, see you next match.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was the ref?

Tigers 0 - 2 Poco

First time all year we lost when we probably should have won or at the very least tied. They scored one on a PK and another late when we were pushing.

They didn't have their regular keeper. Someone at the end of the game shouted "Even with Oliver in net." when "Oliver" mad some HUGE saves too keep us scoreless. He won the game for them.

I don't know why we can't beat this team. I don't remember the last time we did.

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yoda, i was at that game last night and you guys did play well, aside from the reffing, and you guys did manage to tie up the game 2-2 with a man down but after that i dont think there was much your team could do with a good passing team like coq, that second coq goal was very nice-30yards out top corner, and the third was a blind deflection but all in all a good game. ya and Magpies 10-1 Farmers, not like we didnt know that was gonna happen but we'll take it :D

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
Coachmen 5 Clones 0. We were very average today. A couple very good performances and a few shite performances as well including myself. Could have been a few more. We hit two or three crossbars and their goalie made a few good saves as well. Much cleaner game this time around. They were a good group of lads except for one or two loud mouths. Looking forward to the Magpies next weekend, especially with all the talk of Mag 17 or whatever he calls himself.

JTL

you better come to play this weekend cause your not gonna walk all over us like you did in the first game of the season, were on a role-we haven't lost a game since october, were gonna show up to play so dont worry about us jackie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0