Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the second goal... well I rushed the keeps and he jumped way up and out of the way...

The third goal I touched the ball about 10 / 23 times so don't forget the mids doing all the grunt work turtle! :D

Jimmy 'the turtle' Jones could have potted 2-3 goals had be been a touch faster on the park... how many more gimme breakaways you going to miss? hahaa

--

I'm going to give the Rams more credit than Jimmy. The first 30 minutes or so they were out hustling us all over the park and they potted a really nice goal off a header... then it seemed like they just ran out of gas and we had our way with them slotting 4 uncontested goals...

I think 'chise showed up late (#17 you franny?) but it was already 4-1 and our goalie was trying to sell hockey jerseys to the Rams...

Franchise was #17 he was there the whole time I was there. Outside mid I think.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 was the final? The way things are going i thought rams were going to pull that one away. They were all over the rams for the first part of the half but i couldnt stand there anymore..my vagina was getting leaky and it was too cold.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
*yawns* Rodzilla has been predicting what place the coyotes will finish for months. And Why? all because we said Div 2A was weak and your still sulking about it. Solid win tonight though 4-1 the entire 2nd half was dominated by us, lack of subs killed the rams.

They didn't have any subs?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games like today piss me off. We have a core group of guys who want to win and give it there all every week then we have guys that go on gay love fests to Apex, some who want a new scarf from Whister and some guys who would rather make sure there shoes are not dirty rather then run.

A div 4 team could have beat us in the second half.

PS #16 lay off the heal passes they don't work;)

Good game today by Undisputed though, couple of nice rushes.

Playing last night for Div 1 killed me, I was cramping up all game and couldn't play for about 30 minutes.

On to Langley Players :rolleyes:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
uhhh another 1-1 tie for WRU vs Guilford... I messed up on a cross in and slipped thru my hands and hit a defender then in, happened in the first 20 min... Then our striker sloted a nice goal on a rebound off their keeper. That is when the game got ugly..... I think there was probably 7 yellows in the game, neither side was really chippier than the other, just egos getting in the way and being douches.. But they played well and deserved the tie, but another game we should have played a lot better in......

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pt Moody Lions 1 - ACBC 0
My guys played so well,carried 75% of the play but just couldnt or wouldnt shoot,,then 4 minutes to play,,and one stupid stupid error. looked like someone from the other team paid him to pass the ball right to the other team right infront of the open net. Taps it in for the win,,Good teams always find ways to win so hats off to PML..Hope to see them in Cup and get another crack atem

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
already been said but well say it agian, surrey capitaliz on or mistakeds and earned the win. first 20-30 mins of game it looked like wwe had it, but for sum reason we jus lost intrest in trying. very disappointed in teh effort tonite, especially wen we have a few guys wrkin there ass off to try for a win, one being a div 3 callup who was solid all game. i am not sayin i was perfect either cuz i mad a couple mistakes but still should of been cleaned up by keeper or even another d, but oh weell. well done surrey, hats off t u u guys earned the win and it was nice to see another team with good sportsmanship out there, as well as a ref that actually did a good job. good luck the rest of the way, hopefully we meet up in cup, i wud love another chance at u guys again, apologize for anything that dnt make sense or spelt rong, i am pissed. me an supermid drank away sorrows feel better now.,

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games like today piss me off. We have a core group of guys who want to win and give it there all every week then we have guys that go on gay love fests to Apex, some who want a new scarf from Whister and some guys who would rather make sure there shoes are not dirty rather then run.

A div 4 team could have beat us in the second half.

PS #16 lay off the heal passes they don't work;)

Good game today by Undisputed though, couple of nice rushes.

Playing last night for Div 1 killed me, I was cramping up all game and couldn't play for about 30 minutes.

On to Langley Players :rolleyes:
like i sayd to 'thedefender' you guys played damn good in the first half, you could totally tell some guys were so fcuken tired mid to end second half, its too bad guys had to be buying scarves in whistler you sure could have used those subs...i think thats a pussy excuse for not wanting to play in the cold...as for #16 i think those heal passes worked as he set up 2 goals and scored one himself, i think one of the goals he set up was with a heal pass...but hey as long as we're winning the heal passes are good to go. and kinda off topic but wtf is apex?!?!?!

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
like i sayd to 'thedefender' you guys played damn good in the first half, you could totally tell some guys were so fcuken tired mid to end second half, its too bad guys had to be buying scarves in whistler you sure could have used those subs...i think thats a pussy excuse for not wanting to play in the cold...as for #16 i think those heal passes worked as he set up 2 goals and scored one himself, i think one of the goals he set up was with a heal pass...but hey as long as we're winning the heal passes are good to go. and kinda off topic but wtf is apex?!?!?!

apex is ski resort, teh had a gay love fest there thats y we weer short

JoeBlow

Nov 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
uhhh another 1-1 tie for WRU vs Guilford... I messed up on a cross in and slipped thru my hands and hit a defender then in, happened in the first 20 min... Then our striker sloted a nice goal on a rebound off their keeper. That is when the game got ugly..... I think there was probably 7 yellows in the game, neither side was really chippier than the other, just egos getting in the way and being douches.. But they played well and deserved the tie, but another game we should have played a lot better in......

Overall a good game even with a group leading 6 ties now :eek:. You played well keep making some key saves at crucial times. Both goals were pretty ugly ours was lucky and yours was due to probably the worst defensive play our team has ever seen but your striker made us pay for it. Most of the yellows werent deserved but the ref did a decent job keeping control of the game. I thought we definetly should have won just couldnt finish our chances.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
*yawns* Rodzilla has been predicting what place the coyotes will finish for months. And Why? all because we said Div 2A was weak and your still sulking about it. Solid win tonight though 4-1 the entire 2nd half was dominated by us, lack of subs killed the rams.

you're a retard, i bug jimmy cause he started smack for no reason against us more then once. I had thought he was the prob, i guess it's a team full of dumbasses.

I could care less which division is tougher....yawn

Attachments

• pluckyou2ih4.gif
    pluckyou2ih4.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 171
Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's the usual for us.

Rodzilla, Sounds like our team (and most teams) every week. :rolleyes:

Seems like a pretty good excuse for sucking, especially when everyone is using it:rolleyes:.....Even us....:eek:.

We dont suck though,;) worst lineup we've ever played, and still a tie, we have the bearcats this week, hopefully we can squeak out a win with our full lineup....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0