Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irish Car bum. What are you trying to prove?? that you can make lame tasteless jokes?? you win, jerk off. This site is to talk about sports, not mentally challenged people. You hide behind a stupid ass screen name and you say "don't we all", no we all don't. We represent a team or a league and most know each others names.

Everyone should stop repling to this loser. He hasn't had one good insult and hasn't even talked shite about his team(the pink team I'm guessing)

No more replies from me, Idiot.
Aww... looks like someones hurt. You just don't know who I am. Lighten up. I'm guessing I caught you during one of your sober moments. It's ok, I understand.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow....you're getting pretty defensive here... That comment must have really stuck home with you.

Cum on the face jokes...classic...well played.

I must say that you're a fast learner. I see you've taken Johnny's advice and learned some new grammar: you're an idiot. That didn't go unnoticed. Keep it up and you'll get that bannana next recess. I know you bone smoking, helmet sporting droolers love munchin on the nanna!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Who said anything about cum on your face... wierd...

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
tried to play a friendly with sentinel tonight but that's obviously not gonna happen....stupid snow
your telling me, I just got back from cancun was looking forward to playing tonight. It's still hot as shite over there, 30 deg+ and sunny/clear. I got off the plane yesterday @ yvr and almost shite myself it was so cold, then I wake up this morning and its snowing.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
dano I'm telling u as a friend that your spelling needs to improve:)

At least I can spell dyslexic,.... also the reason my spelling is affected, you are talking to a grade seven spelling B champ! Besides I'm trying to so something here,.... so ssshhhhhh .....;):)

Unless you know where I'm going with it, if thats the case have fun and join in on the onslaught of hate.....;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lighten up guys this is TTP not a male love fest. yeah we know each others real names, and what teams we play on. You guys are letting ICB get to you. why are you guys taking it so personal? I pick on Franchise and Stallion all the time. it's all in good fun. wait nah those guys are dicks. as you were.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There must be a reason ICB would change accounts. Why would you do that unless you had something to hide from.

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There must be a reason ICB would change accounts. Why would you do that unless you had something to hide from.

Get right on that Detective Perry. Sounds like a mystery.

And there will be no shagging of my non-existent sister!;)

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there."

Meep meep meep

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get right on that Detective Perry. Sounds like a mystery.

And there will be no shagging of my non-existent sister!;)

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there."

Meep meep meep

How's your surgery's been, have you healed up to 100% yet.

Meep Meep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0