Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how does a team go undefeated through last season (Rowdies) and not take the promotion? They are more than a one man team. Sandbaggers they are.

From my understanding a few of the guys running their team decided they didn't want it to be as serious as it was getting. They wanted it to return to how it was when they first started, just for fun. However I agree with you on them being more than a 1 man team for sure, I'm sure they'll do quite well in div 3 again.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone able to field a team for this Saturday evening for a friendly pre season match ?

We have a feild available in Abby for a 630 kickoff time.

Let me know.

Cheers.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rowdies were a legitimate 1 man team. 2 men at best as their strikers were good. If they lost those two...
Only played the one game against them, Think we lost 6-5. Not sure how more teams didn't run up the score with them. It was a complete shoot out. They scored 2 or 3 in the last 10 to win.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An email was sent out already to the managers... have you tried a more traditional method of finding out info? September 1 ETA. We can only move as fast as the teams sending in their field info.

Cheers

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
An email was sent out already to the managers... have you tried a more traditional method of finding out info? September 1 ETA. We can only move as fast as the teams sending in their field info.

Cheers
Our guys in Mexico, so that's why I bug you. Just throw me an email next time, I'm on the @Dude program so I'm very busy these days. Keep up the good work.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interested to see what the Surrey teams are like and what TWU brings to the table ... Few years back they were in div 1 but I guess it really depends on if or how many of their uni guys ( prob red shirts ) sign and play.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interested to see what the Surrey teams are like and what TWU brings to the table ... Few years back they were in div 1 but I guess it really depends on if or how many of their uni guys ( prob red shirts ) sign and play.
I could be wrong but I believe most of their top guys went to Langley premier and basically the "b" team was the div 2-3 guys. Always a good group of lads.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you guys don't mind me asking, what are your club fees for the year? Westcoast is $315 and we don't even get a decent field time and were lucky if we get a net? Only thing good about the club for adult soccer is its proximity to home and a grass field it seems

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you guys don't mind me asking, what are your club fees for the year? Westcoast is $315 and we don't even get a decent field time and were lucky if we get a net? Only thing good about the club for adult soccer is its proximity to home and a grass field it seems

That's insane, I heard prem this season at Westcoast is $350 too.

Mission is charging us $195 all in. 2 kits, change room access, field time (new turf once it's open too), and we got the home time we wanted.

I'm not sure about this year but I know Abby prem cost $200 including all the above. I can't figure out why a club the size of Westcoast is so expensive? Covering lost fees from previous years?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's insane, I heard prem this season at Westcoast is $350 too.

Mission is charging us $195 all in. 2 kits, change room access, field time (new turf once it's open too), and we got the home time we wanted.

I'm not sure about this year but I know Abby prem cost $200 including all the above. I can't figure out why a club the size of Westcoast is so expensive? Covering lost fees from previous years?
Sounds like you guys got a great thing going in Mission. Westcoast doesn't even offer change rooms, never have. Div 2 doesn't even get linesmen. Director probably has a new Audi to pay for. Wouldn't be surprised to see lots of players and teams moving clubs next year if it isn't changed.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kids soccer is 250 to cascade plus 50 deposit for jersey. Albion Fc is 190 and u get a full uniform and technical training staff to run practices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0