Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mills says sched will be released once every team gives their home kickoff times and days.
We're getting closer boys !

Knowing out luck we will be scheduled to play at fcukkng gates turf first 3 outta 4 games somehow.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rowdies main gun went back to England and most of the guys just wanted to play div 3, few may have made the trip to mission fc. That's just what I've heard could be fiction.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
@ZidaneFan most of those guys along with a few Inter guys from last season.
@cascadesoccer no rowdies players, wanted Lee, & AJ but both decided to stay with the Rowdies instead.

A lot of work left to be done with my team. I'm hoping for a mid pack finish, with a decent cup run in our first season.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
@ZidaneFan most of those guys along with a few Inter guys from last season.
@cascadesoccer no rowdies players, wanted Lee, & AJ but both decided to stay with the Rowdies instead.

A lot of work left to be done with my team. I'm hoping for a mid pack finish, with a decent cup run in our first season.

Good luck getting past Westcoast Big Rigs in cup time not to be out done by Westcoast Bestcoast

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
@R-Tee if you try to tackle anyone, youll probably land up hurting yourself. Better stick to what you're good at....yelling at linesmen.

I am getting pretty good at that. If I get on the field at all, it will just be to tackle you, Actually I am going to try to grab your hand and hit myself in the face with it, then flop around and see if I can can get the least dangerous Player sent off :bronco:

To bad no rowdies, would have been fun playing against those guys given the banter from the cup the last year.....guess they weren't that confident without their golden boot

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is a fun division, I say we make it so no one goes up or down, just stick it out with all of us. Good banter, pre game beers, post game beers. Let's play every game to a 1-1 draw

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how does a team go undefeated through last season (Rowdies) and not take the promotion? They are more than a one man team. Sandbaggers they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0