Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like if you guys keep going the way you are you will be taking there spot next year. I'm assuming your the same team that dominated div-3 last year and now you have started the same way this year.

Yeah, and we had a 30 min scrimmage with them on Tuesday at the end of our practice and held 85% possession. The new guys on our team couldn't believe that they were D1.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Mark Curren still playing with you guys? If so tell him Shag his keeper from his surrey united years says hi and wish you boys best of luck with the rest of the season and hope to see you guys next season.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you're an idiot. go back to your cave, ass pirate. maybe if you were there to see the calls you might have somewhere to say something. I realize refs make mistakes, I wouldn't expect that much knowledge out of a surrey boy though. Simply because you guys happen to get a PK against us, which I'll add was a fair call, doesn't make us a bunch of muckers in the box, or does it?

Soccer Mom - you need to put a bandaid on that open nerve. You're gonna get hurt on TTP. I was actually being serious for a change - imagine if I was taking the piss!?! :wa:

Oh and by the way - don't slag the "Muckers" by comparing yourselves to them. They're much classier!

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5:00 flight

We have a pretty sweet schedule...gives us lots of time to get in game shape before we play the tough games.

Pin that on the Sporting wall and smoke it.

Heard ther's a match of the week.
Flying down to show the support, and to check
out what Zorro-ini has to pin up on the wall...
Doesn't he know that Sporting doesn't have a change room?

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont let the the mut get u worked up. fact is he will be replaced before the season ends. sooner rather than later i ve been hearing as he is leaving the team for a few weeks to audition for dancing with starz.... his horizontal movements are slow. aim low and for the corners is the scouting report on him. his other weakness is Mcdonalds. he is easily distracted by spectators eating number 5 meals on the sidelines!! aaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaa.

:wa::wa:wwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:wa::wa:

Firstly, I don't eat at Mcdonalds. Garbage food. Do all the scouting you wanna do on me, I get the job done every game, and you guys haven't. Ghouse is right, hit the top or low corners, you will score on me, but I dare you to.

As for being replaced, Ghouse will have to spend a shitload of money from some keeper in Europe to replace me, as I am the best in BC.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what sucks about a 20 team div 1, Gunners would love another crack at Odog. I cant wait for some team to finally take him off his pedestal.

From what I can see, the Magpies finished 13th of all div 2 teams, with an average goals against. finishing 5th in cup play (i didnt know there was a 5th place award) depends much more on the draw, then on a goal keepers ability. What great teams did you knock out in cup play, or hold scoreless? If you were the reason Arsenal were shut out last week, why didnt you just do it last year? You are not the only player that left the 'Pies, so dont act like you were the team. Facts dont lie, but they also dont prove anything when taken out of context.

Hopefully the Waderbacks have lost some of that weight and he will put a few behind you to cool you off...

Let this fatso try!

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
coachmen can lick my pouch...#10 is the worst player ive ever seen, he should be demoted to coachmans water boy and just accept the fact that taking it from his team might hurt but its not not gay...and thats the only play he should get...i cant believe that they sat their new peace arch preimer player for at least 40 min, sure hes old and lost a step, but they didnt have a sniff at the net the whole time he was off....just more complaining from 10...sometimes less is more...oh...but not when you lose

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Mark Curren still playing with you guys? If so tell him Shag his keeper from his surrey united years says hi and wish you boys best of luck with the rest of the season and hope to see you guys next season.

Sort of, he got a sweet job in Kelowna so he plays when he's in town, will let him know though.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for being replaced, Ghouse will have to spend a shitload of money from some keeper in Europe to replace me, as I am the best in BC.
I'd fcuken bench you for this statement! The best keeper(s) in the province would never say this about themselves... it's their teammates that should!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd fcuken bench you for this statement! The best keeper(s) in the province would never say this about themselves... it's their teammates that should!

Fukc you guys are stupid. He is talking the piss. Odog is fat and average.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 0 - Sporting 0

Pacey match. Sporting look different than last year with a few new signings and finally a decent kit. Sporting had a couple chances to the Rangers 5+ glorious chances. "Lurch" the abnormally tall and abnormally good keeper from Sporting saved Sporting's bacon :wa:

Sporting is gonna shock a couple teams through the year, and not just from their "Mexican Premiership" rolling and yelling tactics. :rolleyes:

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers due deserve the credit of playing well enuff to keep a lossles record, and Sporting showed their keeper is at the top of his game. Poor game for the match of the week.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
QUOTE=Bollocks;223495]Rangers 0 - Sporting 0

Sporting is gonna shock a couple teams through the year, and not just from their "Mexican Premiership" rolling and yelling tactics. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I did not appreciate that comment. I am Mexican and do not play for a sporting…. Rolling and yelling tactics are a world wide problem… we just happen to be good at over exaggerating :D:wa::rolleyes::knvb:;)

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
sporting/rangers well played game. Our keeper made some big saves. Rangers look stronger than last year anyone thinking their washed up has another thing coming, with some new additions expect them to finish top three.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4 Coachmen 0
Coachmen were outplayed today. Tempers were a little on the hot side as well. 1 red and a few yellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0