Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a more important note we play sporting next week at 8:00 pm on sunday. Does nobody celebrate thanksgiving with a nice big turkey dinner anymore. I realize in surrey people may get together and share needles and dirty women instead, but a holiday is a holiday.

aldowarrior

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats a good point. Would be nice too see this weekend as a league bye. We play abcdefg and will be missing quite a few players do to family stuff out of town and may be hard to field a team. Which is too bad cause i'm sure everyone on our team wants to be able to say they scored on the greatest golie of all time:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger- no kidding. Billy Boy told me he'd gone to the parking lot after all the dust was settled to find the kid, but no luck. Either that, or he'd ordered a pizza, and wanted to know if I'd chip in $10.00.

Tough to tell w/ the accent.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big win for the mighty ACBC squad. Boys played very well. I had pretty much no action all game.

However who was that Waderback guy you spoke of, as I am pretty sure I stoned him on a breakaway!

Very cold and wet game though!

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering, who got relegated from premier last year and who's new from div 2?

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering, who got relegated from premier last year and who's new from div 2?

GEU was relegated from Premier last year but GN sporting transfered to VMSL Div.2 so GEU was given their spot back.

The promoted teams from Div.2 were the Coachmen, Arsenal and Aldergrove United. Somehow ACBC (an average Div.2 team last year) snuck there way in as well, maybe the executives knew they signed Odog and were given the spot, or Ghouse cheated again.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were not average last year,,we were caught cheating and points were taken away. And we were pulled from the cup finals...Which we would have won,,,The cheating was an illeagle player,,signed for 2 teams,,,(we didnt know)...he was an average guy no more and we all know this..
I am now cheating again and we are in first place,,,This time my guys playing for 2 teams are my guys from div 3 Callups,,,Div 3 call ups, 5 per game and they start,,And with div 3 help we are in first place(yes its early in the season) Did i Mention 5 div 3 call ups per game and they all start and play almost the entire game.
Oh and we have the greatest goalie in the frickin world too...
Super Odog the Great...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give the executive some props right now, since it seems that we are all the first to pile on when they make boneheaded moves...

Last year they granted several executive promotions; most held their own, while Abby earned promotion to Premier. Seems they made a good decision there, and pushed some of the older div. 1 teams to keep their spots.

Now we have the ACDC, and so far they look every bit capable of earning themselves a spot up to the show. It makes it easy to support the executive promotions when these teams coming in take it seriously, and push for that promotion spot the way BCBC, Gunners, & TWU are.

The stuff last year is old news now, the results this year count. It's about time the teams going up had youth and quality, not the same old same old.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a more important note we play sporting next week at 8:00 pm on sunday. Does nobody celebrate thanksgiving with a nice big turkey dinner anymore. I realize in surrey people may get together and share needles and dirty women instead, but a holiday is a holiday.
I have to say I agree with Bulljive and say I tink it is rediculous that we are playing each other at 8pm sunday night. I think the league should allow teams to reschedule the sunday games if both team agree. The last thing anyone is going to want to do is rush off after eating a bunch of turkey and play a game. Does anyone know if the league would consider allowing team to reschedule to a mid week game? Your right holidays are still holidays and should be bye weeks! Oh ya don't worry about the needles and the whores as Cloverdale is now the cleaner part of Surrey.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe for the teams of young guys w/ no famillies, or ethnic teams that don't celebrate the holiday, but the majority of players fall into a category that would rather spend the time w/ familly.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why wouldn't an ethnic teams celebrate Thanks Giving, dude?

They don't believe in giving thanks for all thethings we take for granted in this great country. The reason why all these different cultures came to North America, to start new lives. Ya, ethnic teams wouldn't be into that.

hos

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holidays are for family! Ghouse I guess you would be open to playing christmas day as well. I think at the end of the day anyone that celebrates Thanks giving would rather spend this sunday with family & friends rather than mucking it up on the pitch as we have 20 other weekends during the season to be on the pitch. Just wished the league had consider making this week a bye week!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't that why theres a holiday Monday and truthfully Thanksgiving is Monday not Sunday.

I wonder if the Hoosters Hotel in Vegas serves Turkey on Monday or just the traditional wings???

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't that why theres a holiday Monday and truthfully Thanksgiving is Monday not Sunday.

I wonder if the Hoosters Hotel in Vegas serves Turkey on Monday or just the traditional wings???

again with you opinion in a site where you have no pull..hahahah.....it is rubbish that we gotta play this weekend im a little choked about it as i would rather be at home as well...turkey dinners are to far between so when i get a chance to eat i dont wanna have to think about soccer....ghouse im glad you admitted that you cheated to win games that was great...goes to show how classy of an orginization your running over there..but think of this perhaps you would not have made the cup finals if he wasnt playing....thanks bill bellichek for comming clean......on a positive note (and me being scottish and all) how FU*KING GOOD ARE THE GLASGOW RANGERS....fu*k sakes......out

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
again with you opinion in a site where you have no pull..hahahah.....it is rubbish that we gotta play this weekend im a little choked about it as i would rather be at home as well...turkey dinners are to far between so when i get a chance to eat i dont wanna have to think about soccer....ghouse im glad you admitted that you cheated to win games that was great...goes to show how classy of an orginization your running over there..but think of this perhaps you would not have made the cup finals if he wasnt playing....thanks bill bellichek for comming clean......on a positive note (and me being scottish and all) how FU*KING GOOD ARE THE GLASGOW RANGERS....fu*k sakes......out

:confused::confused:what is DOPEASHELL?:confused::confused:

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking eejit has no idea who he's fcuking with.

I guess that was my welcome to the valley big man....

If it wasn't for our goalie I'd be all done for the year, as he quickly pointed out
that the league President was in attendance and saw the whole "Judas" elbow thing
thus having a (quick) calming effect on me, if you know what I mean...

Long runs the fox.....
BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0