Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son

Dec 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell,

Are you the striker on NDFC who smelt like he sh** his drawers before the game last night? Our defenders were giving you room for a REASON.

I understand that you want to win, but geez man ... that's offside! :eek:

How could you smell SH** ? All i could smell was Fish. What is surrey using some new fertilizer to grow their turf fields?

The Baron

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-0 Gunners over GEU.

Sorry folks, no upset here.

GEU defended well enough, but had nothing going forward. Number 20 in the central midfield was a good player and played a role in any attack they launched -- heard he potted two against ACBC too.

On to Dynamo next week

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep the pepto in the cupboards,
Gunners 4-0 against GEU, not much to say gunners scored on their chances, GEU didnt get chances. Too bad for their guy taking a red late in the game. One of those situations where there should have been 2 yellows, (or i guess 2 reds) but we were luckily on the recieving end of one of those 1 red 1 yellow decisions after a shoving match. The benefit of having a ref younger then us? we'll take it, Im sure GEU wont be happy with this one.

The Baron

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya the red for them/yellow for us was pretty rough treatment -- I could see why their coach blew a gasket. 3-0 by that point though with about 10 minutes left, wouldn't have made a difference in the end.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes that was a hard pill to swallow.
We definately didnt play our best and they absolutely finished their chances.
A few rough tackles both ways i think

Ref wasn't a factor in the decision but blew a good amount of calls.
Too many "sorry i didn't see it" responses from him today.

This is definately one of those games you wish you had a second game against a team.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is the trouble with only playing teams once. If you loose the match you cant get the points back. On the plus side the team that finishes first really deserves to promote. You have to be the most consistant team to be atop the table in the end. Mid season prediction.....Gunners take it. They are well coached and are acustomed to winning.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Dynamo 3 - Dewdney Coachmen 2

Our Version:
We went up 3-Nil and the Coachmen made it interesting late. We played well and they showed up with like 1 sub. Their goalie went down early with a Muscle sprain. We were much quicker than them, and even owned the physical play, which is surprising since we gave up about 30lbs per person on average. They moved the ball around really well but we were patient and relied on some very good man marking to take their strikers out of the game.

Their Version:
"It was 1 in 100 that you'd beat us.."

Nice respect, we are bottom of the division, but with just cause.... We have had a total of 12 different permit players just to field a team thanks to a string of injuries like no other and that is exactly the lack of respect which separates a 5th place team from a 1st or 2nd. I guess that is the one time in one hundred that you guys were old and slow. The other 99 times you drink from the fountain of youth before games.

We've played you 3 or 4 times, (In some form) over the last few years. That is if your team list is correct... basically Dewdney Celtic Div 2c meets Poco D1 Cat from a few years ago.

Nice group of guys that I remember battling hard with for a few years. Time has caught up, they are older, slower, tired and a littly bit whiney. They are old enough to remember the grassy knoll and the shooter. They reinacted it all over the pitch. The referee who was good today I should mention, thought he felt the need to give them free kicks when they cramped up, must have been a conversation they had at Bridge this week that led him to offer some help.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next time keep your legs together, problem solved.....

it says you play for richmond fc so you should join a league where your premier teams dont play in the div 2 provincials then people will take your opinion seriously...problem sloved....your league is junk....out

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..looks like you guys really "got it together".....boy am i glad we already played cause your on a roll......later

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is definately one of those games you wish you had a second game against a team.

Really? 4 goals wasnt enough? you guys couldnt keep up with us on your muddy pitch, would you want to see us run when we play on our turf?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? 4 goals wasnt enough? you guys couldnt keep up with us on your muddy pitch, would you want to see us run when we play on our turf?

Hey tell number #3 he is a cheap fukc! He is a lucky man!!

The score line really was 2-0! It was because of the red you guys got two late!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coachmen 2 Dynamo 3. Fukc is all I can say. We lost a very good opportunity to gain some points on a few of the top four teams but shite the bed. It didn't help that our captain had to go to the hospital to deliver twins he is expecting. Our one goalie pulled his quad in the twentieth minute so our top goal scorer who pulled his hamstring the week before had to go in net. And then he couldn't play anymore so our left back had to go in net. Our other striker played but has a disc bulge. Our other center half played but has a torn gastrocnemius. We were left with 10 men at times throughout the game. Anyways we were the walking wounded and the Dynamo took advantage as they should. I made some comments at the end of the game that they are the worst team in the league but they are really not and it was just out of frustration. They went up 3-0 early and then we had to press to come back. They aren't a bad team and on the day deserved the win. I guess age and other commitments will catch up with us from time to time. On a positive note we signed the best center back the FVSL has ever seen for the next two weeks. He is back in town as he is with the Air Force and will be a huge addition. Hopefully we have more bodies for next week.

JTL

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Dynamo 3 - Dewdney Coachmen 2

Our Version:
We went up 3-Nil and the Coachmen made it interesting late. We played well and they showed up with like 1 sub. Their goalie went down early with a Muscle sprain. We were much quicker than them, and even owned the physical play, which is surprising since we gave up about 30lbs per person on average. They moved the ball around really well but we were patient and relied on some very good man marking to take their strikers out of the game.

Their Version:
"It was 1 in 100 that you'd beat us.."

Nice respect, we are bottom of the division, but with just cause.... We have had a total of 12 different permit players just to field a team thanks to a string of injuries like no other and that is exactly the lack of respect which separates a 5th place team from a 1st or 2nd. I guess that is the one time in one hundred that you guys were old and slow. The other 99 times you drink from the fountain of youth before games.

We've played you 3 or 4 times, (In some form) over the last few years. That is if your team list is correct... basically Dewdney Celtic Div 2c meets Poco D1 Cat from a few years ago.

Nice group of guys that I remember battling hard with for a few years. Time has caught up, they are older, slower, tired and a littly bit whiney. They are old enough to remember the grassy knoll and the shooter. They reinacted it all over the pitch. The referee who was good today I should mention, thought he felt the need to give them free kicks when they cramped up, must have been a conversation they had at Bridge this week that led him to offer some help.

Awfully bitter since you won. I would be much happier with the result if I were you.

JTL

aldowarrior

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warriors-3 Coquitlam-1 That was the score at the end of the first half and then we kinda sat back although hit the cross bar once.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya the red for them/yellow for us was pretty rough treatment -- I could see why their coach blew a gasket. 3-0 by that point though with about 10 minutes left, wouldn't have made a difference in the end.

at 3-0 down with 10 / 15 to go the game was over and we knew it but as a coach you watch a game slightly different to players ....in my mind a 50/50 challenge goes in and i look at the ref to see what he has called because you can never be sure and i see him looking at the two players signiling free kick against us.... pm #3 then stamps on my # 4 while he is still on the ground my guy re-acts and kicks out ( still on the ground ) and the #3 asks him to fight my guy jumps up and says lets do it ...then it all gets broken up without any punches being thrown the guy who did the stamp and asks for the fight gets a yellow the guy who gets stamped on and accepts the challenge gets red so yes i was pi$$ed especially as the ref was no more than 10 / 12 feet away and looking straight at what was going on
all this came after my keeper had to be treated twice for studs up challenges #20 ( who still hasent scored this year ) had to come off after a studs up challenge and our #7 who played hard today got ran 4 times but saw them coming and rode them well .... one of which was by mullet kid .... what the fck is he doing on that team ....we can see way they are top and un-defeated and its not cos they were dirty or cheap ...most of them wer'nt they are a good all round team ...i just dont get why at 3-0 up with 10 to go the cheap shots had to gome out ..... you had done your job ... the points were secure
if a ref blows an off side or misses a hand ball i get pi$$ed for 2 / 3 mins but when my guys who most have to go to work in the morning have to endure intent to injure tackles yeah i get pi$$ed and there is no place for it in amature football
old or young.... good or poor ... none of us need that .... and for a ref to allow it is just plain dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0