Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So remember your words now when you say I will finnish 5th ,,You have given me the motivation to do my best to finnish in the top 2 and you know i will make you eat your words when I do!..

I'd hope your motivation is coming more than just from some members of TTP.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you'll come in Fifth. I give you a little more credit than that.. Our lowly little team might get to play some hand in your fate however..I think we play you in the Last game this year..lucky us.

Anyhow good luck.

PS: The way newly promoted Mariners and PM Fury are doing in the Premier Div I'm surprised anyone wants to move up. Seems like a there is a gap that is hard to bridge even with a D1 winning squad.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions October 07'

PS: The way newly promoted Mariners and PM Fury are doing in the Premier Div I'm surprised anyone wants to move up. Seems like a there is a gap that is hard to bridge even with a D1 winning squad.
The Fury are a top 5 Div 1 squad and never dominated this Div, they were really lucky to move up, and I'm sure the Mariners will be fine once they get their college players back.

Agreed there is a gap between Div 1 and Premier, you pretty much have to dominate Div 1 to stand a chance up there, unfortunately for ACBC their keeper has held them back from that with an embarassing goals against.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Saltspring tourney we played Uvic and another(name slips me now) top Island premier team to win that

UVic wasn't in the tourney.
VISL does not have a Premier division.
You beat a team called Belmont FC in the final.

Just the facts please.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ghouse,,,it appears that you have convinced only yourself of your 'winning' ways.

I am getting a clearer picture of what we are dealing with,,,it's all coming clear,,, you are the same angry man that berated a celtic player a few years back and wanted to go on the field and 'scrap' (you lost that game by the way)

When you get a chance today push back that rock with all your mite,,,step over those mushrooms,,,look out the window,,, look way up and tell us what colour the sky is,,, my guess is that you probably have never even won a bingo game before,,,oh and before you go cryin to mommy you should know that my dad can beat up your dad,,,

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bored,,,,you are beginning,,,to,,,,talk,,,,like,,,,ghouse,,,,,now with,,,,,all these,,,commas,,,,to pause,,,,your,,,,thoughts,,,,

This thread's about the Rangers not Alphabet Soup FC or anyone else.
Always has been.

Note the 'has been' part.

:D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Note the 'has been' part.:D

duly noted,,,if you hadn't i would have,,,it was for effect,,,i will stop now,,,and i will use capitals again too,,,i am still shocked at the remarkable summer that acbc had,,,the winner of the saltspring island tourney typically goes on to great things in the fall too,,,it's kinda like foreshadowing,,,

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

ghouse is funny
He talks all about his team kicking the crap out of everyone when they have yet to beat a team that has a good record.
Beat a team near the top of the table and maybe you'll be considered better than them, until then, try not to lose to the bottom feeders.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

UVic wasn't in the tourney.
VISL does not have a Premier division.
You beat a team called Belmont FC in the final.

Just the facts please.

I think he was referring to Gordon Head who were 3/4 UVic and another team.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just as a side note, I am glad people are finally starting to post more and get more into these threads.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

ghouse is funny
He talks all about his team kicking the crap out of everyone when they have yet to beat a team that has a good record.
Beat a team near the top of the table and maybe you'll be considered better than them, until then, try not to lose to the bottom feeders.

Also, I have said before every team besides us in this league are weaker.

However they still get props because they are in Div. 1 for a reason. They are decent teams. A bottom feeder team is still a div. 1 team! Kinda like when Detroit Red Wings lost to the Chicago Blackhawks this year. The best team in the league with a team that is just below average. It happens. An NHL team no matter where they are in the standings is still an NHL team. However there is actually times when NHL teams, if they were to play an AHL team and lose, that would be bad. Not what happened to us against GEU. What makes good teams be that much better, is taking a loss and letting it go. We have, we are not embarrassed by it, and we are gonna start winning this league now. shite happens.

Bored is a joke in my books.

I also want to throw out there that all the tournaments that we did this summer, allowed us to play over 60 games in a 4 to 5 month span. That is why we are proud to be on such a fine club. The privilege to be with Ghouse and his team travelling around BC. Of course we are gonna lose some games. I think our record though was 57-9-3. That's pretty damn good. For most of you, your 20 games is all you get in a year. We are proud to be on ACBC, and you are all just jealous you can't be on it.

Side note: My defense was horrible. I don't berate them, I tell them how it is, and I want the same. We are grown men (maybe note like JTL). I did what I could, I could have maybe saved one goal more than I did last weekend. Of course I am gonna let goals in, so does Kahn and Cech, Robinson etc etc. We got the win, that is what was important.

Also: Props to Delta, and GE playing with heart.

Fiji water brilliant. I did see my mistake about the Saw things, and I meant Saw 3 was better than Saw 2.

Good practice on Hallowe'en yesterday however I am very sore. Bored you wanna come and give me a hand? (Cough Cough) Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We are proud to be on ACBC, and you are all just jealous you can't be on it.

Ok - I'm having a huge laugh now. :D

I don't really want to wade into this, but Jesus F. Christ Odog, please tell me you're not serious?

Fcuk's sake's I'm biggest trumpeter in my club and I would never say that to the guys on here.
Except in jest. :rolleyes: ;)

In your words man - "Let it go."

Give me strength, :D
RF

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps.. you say we are not in the habit of winning,,,,Well we went undefeated this summer in 2 different divisions and won them both in the Knights summer league

knights league is shite soccer for the most part, we only play that league in the summer cuz most of the guys don't want to travel to richmond and play on their shitty uncut fields. we're either drunk or hungover for most of our games, we just want to go for a run and stay in some sort of shape over the summer.

We played you guys twice I think this past summer, both times we showed up without a goalie, maybe odog even played for us :eek: but ya, we got dominated and could really care less. it's summer soccer, no one gives a shite about it, so stop bragging about winning summer league.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, we'll be seeing ACBC in div.1 again next year. good team, but something is missing for you guys to go that next step. probably odog's game the last couple outtings. ;)

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights league is shite soccer for the most part, we only play that league in the summer cuz most of the guys don't want to travel to richmond and play on their shitty uncut fields. we're either drunk or hungover for most of our games, we just want to go for a run and stay in some sort of shape over the summer.

We played you guys twice I think this past summer, both times we showed up without a goalie, maybe odog even played for us :eek: but ya, we got dominated and could really care less. it's summer soccer, no one gives a shite about it, so stop bragging about winning summer league.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, we'll be seeing ACBC in div.1 again next year. good team, but something is missing for you guys to go that next step. probably odog's game the last couple outtings. ;)

LOL! I just was about to say that I only played for one team other than ACBC in our league when there wasn't enough players, and if it was you, I was gonna say that you were a great bunch of guys. Really cool. No disrespect whatsoever. I would have to say I am one of the classiest players on the pitch. Never had a yellow, never got involved in fights, and bring a leadership quality that a lot of people wish they had. I don't slander the guys I respect, except for Bored who I don't respect. I come on here ti BS. If you hate me for that than fine, but learn to understand my personality, I am not a crap player, don't have a crap attitude, and would have a beer and talk whatever to anybody.

Although I do respect JTL, not for the obvious reasons, but I have been giving him a hard time.

I come on here to cause shite in order for people to play well against us. We want competition. When we play our game we are better than anybody in the province. Bring on the Whitecaps. I have a bad game; or an average game which is what I have had all season, no terrible game yet, I haven't had a bad game yet, but I want that. I want people to expose my supposed weakness, because it only gets me better and makes you play better.
The last couple of outings for ACBC was a win and a loss. Oh well. We are still in 3rd, and are 3 points out of 1st. Still 11 games to go or so. A lot of shite can happen.

Bring it, but I respect any team that shows up to play us (ACBC) as they are the underdog, and I know how it feels to be a team playing at a disadvantage.

ACBC and Ghouse brilliant, although I need a new pair of gloves for the weekend.

Div. 1 is not where we belong. We belong in a league where we have a gorgeous field all to ourselves, practice, and play teams that matter, not DIV 1 crap. (NO offense to GE and Delta)

Div 1 Fraser Valley means to me as much as: Well, I would give up the universe title of best keeper to have Bored go suck himself.

BTW: Props to Dude!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok - I'm having a huge laugh now. :D

I don't really want to wade into this, but Jesus F. Christ Odog, please tell me you're not serious?

Fcuk's sake's I'm biggest trumpeter in my club and I would never say that to the guys on here.
Except in jest. :rolleyes: ;)

In your words man - "Let it go."

Give me strength, :D
RF

Are you first in the league? Do you want your registration paid for? Do you want to travel around BC just to play teams you wish you could play?

No offense, but Ghouse is the best person in Canada soccer wise.

You only wish you could play! If you think you are good enough, you have until I think January to switch teams. Why not try out?

And Jesus F' christ, I am not kidding!

BTW, I do appreciate your post! I just wish that you would take your soccer career seriously.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we should give odog the benefit of the doubt and accept the fact he may be mildly retarded.

I'm baffled.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait to read the reply...

RF, how's your career going? Looking to move to a real team? Maybe get some travelling in? Haircut :) and day at the salon?

RF, none of us here on TTP can take you more seriously untill you take your career more seriously.

Seriously brother.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ghouse is the best person in Canada.

Is it a club or a cult? :rolleyes: Do you guys have a compound?

Anyhow... I respect the passion.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here goes Dude...

Bored:
Do you want me to bring out the archives and the trophy case or shall I? :D

Odog:
I swear to God, I'm going to go all fcuking Cainy on you mate.

:bronco:

And by the way, I don't like to travel.
Especially to Winnipeg. ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not good enough. I'm giving you a "Cainy for the day" pass. Hit it, just hold off on the singlette.

Please God, make him hold off on the singlette...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0