Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do respect what ACBC is doing, 5 years ago I would have been all over it. Now 80 games in a year plus practice and an idiot thinking he has a soccer career seems funny. Soccer just isn't the most important thing in life. I feel sorry for anyone on your team that thinks so.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullshit, bulljive...

If you are thinking about other stuff during the game, then quit. You've lost the passion.

Regardless of age, for 90 minutes a week, the most important thing in the WORLD to anyone on a competitive / organized team is footy.

mytwobits

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odog

What I dont understand is, if Ghouse is the best person for soccer in canada, if he puts all this money in to better the game, why is he wasting it all on a shitty div 1 or div 3 team? Why doesnt he go out and get a PCSL team or get involved with professional soccer? If Ghouse is really doing wonders for soccer, why do you come on here and turn all his work into a joke?

Im sure Im not the only one who thinks the ACBC program is a huge sham - thanks to your TTPing, Really though, its not jealousy, I almost feel bad how you are embarassing yourself and your team day in day out.

What is the backup plan for the great ACBC if(when) you guys dont win div 1 or get promoted?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv, I think you're reading into his comments a bit wrong.

Read again: 80 games / year, plus training. Who has time for that, you? When I played college I had a schedule like that, once school fall, school spring, club, training, and competitive summer was factored in, but Christ...

No doubt, when the game is on, or in training, it is the most important thing at that given time. But, I know you well enough to know that once the game is over, you can switch the gear to family guy. And I also know if push comes to shove, family comes first.

Until LUFC gives me a 6 figure contract to play div. 1 FVSL ball, soccer is only important for a couple of nights a week.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullshit, bulljive...

If you are thinking about other stuff during the game, then quit. You've lost the passion.

Regardless of age, for 90 minutes a week, the most important thing in the WORLD to anyone on a competitive / organized team is footy.

mytwobits

Still having trouble getting through one of your posts....

I think I am in love with your avatar

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv, I think you're reading into his comments a bit wrong.

Read again: 80 games / year, plus training. Who has time for that, you? When I played college I had a schedule like that, once school fall, school spring, club, training, and competitive summer was factored in, but Christ...

No doubt, when the game is on, or in training, it is the most important thing at that given time. But, I know you well enough to know that once the game is over, you can switch the gear to family guy. And I also know if push comes to shove, family comes first.

Until LUFC gives me a 6 figure contract to play div. 1 FVSL ball, soccer is only important for a couple of nights a week.
Perhaps... but I seem to put the blinders on when someone playing competitive soccer makes it sound like it isnt important to them. It is. Otherwise you would be playing Div 3.

And I was pretty clear when i said "for 90 minutes a week".

Now fcuk off... aren't you busy?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am, and all you and your beautifull tits are doing is distracting Fil and I from important work.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have so many comments on all these past posts,,But I will bite my tounge for now.
You will soon see what is next on my plate and eat your words (big time).

One small thing,,It may not say Premier on the Island league chart but if they go to the provincials and compete with our Premier teams and fill out the same A cards and are in the Islands top division,,to me that says they are in a priemer division. Call it what you want.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to agree on the Island league. Everyone knows the Van Island 1st div is top quality, whether it is called 1st or Premier, it is their highest. I shook my head at that jab too.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give me a break sixfv when I'm at soccer its the most important thing. I am more into the game or itleast as passionate as anybody I have ever played with. When did I say I thought about other stuff during the game. Where is anthony calveo (sp) right now. With his wife because family is more important then a fukcing game. All I'm saying is between school, work, coaching kids and family, soccer can only be a 2 or 3 times a week thing for me. I can't travel around in a div 1 fantasy land like this is my career or something. I wish it was but call me a realist or maybe I belong in div 3. Still waiting for my call to the big times...

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog...why do you always refrence the nhl.or nfl.nobody cares about your knowledge of sports buddy..its funny that you say you bring all these great traits to your team but yet nobody else on your team is here saying how good a leader you are...just you...funny how that is huh so perhaps they feel differently about it...and another thing the best leaders in every sport (the stevie y's,sakic,michael jordan,montana etc) didnt walk around saying how great they were they showed up and led by example give it a try sometime...if it dosnet work ill invite you over to my house and sit you by the vents and let you talk into them cause the hot air outta your mouth can heat my house all winter long...i dont mean this in a bad way at all but your a wanker....hahahaha..be a quiet leader, let other people say how good you are,or how much of a stand up guy you are..just prove it to the public.....cause all your rants of greatness are getting old and i usually dont read half your posts anymore....

so the lesson of the day is lead by example and if your really that great then other people will come on here and say "wow that odog is really good" instead of you saying it all the time....

ps nobody wants your number guy...if i needed a hand release from a subpar golie then id call you...out

f*ck im brutal.....

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions October 07'

Bored is a joke in my books

Thank you, I have been called worse by better and there has been more creative for sure.

Since when was 'taking the piss' a one way street? You have enjoyed yourself whilst TTPing others but don't find this as much fun when someone TTPs back.

Your 'career' has peaked I am sure. You have however made the highlight reel several times. If this isn't your first year with ACBC then I owe you a big thank you. If not for keepers like you I would have had to hang them up a long time ago. You made the highlight reel with the goal I scored from a corner kick last year. There was the shot from the sideline in the same game. There was the goal that your defencemen (most likely the crap ones) described as 'sic' while the game was still being played. On top of all that I am a joke and pathetic like the rest of this league. I personaly hope you keep at it for a number of years - I may be able to play until I am 50.

I don't slander the guys I respect, except for Bored who I don't respect.
That makes a lot of sense. Which is it?

I come on here ti BS. If you hate me for that than fine, but learn to understand my personality, I am not a crap player, don't have a crap attitude, and would have a beer and talk whatever to anybody.

Does your stupidity know no bounds? Somebody get this guy a Kleenex. You contradict yourself at every turn. I said it earlier and I maintain it, you will be lucky to finish higher than 5th. You aren't that good and neither is your team. It is fun to get on here and 'Take the Piss' but you simply have no clue. You can not tell me you are the best team when you haven't beaten anyone ever. EVER.

I don't care what you think of me, it is entertaining but not much else. Keep your eye on the ball, as I am a gentleman I may even fish it out for you.

PS: Eveyrthing is a joke in your books, it is Dr Zuess right?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,can you tell me what team your on, It makes it more fun for me when we do meet on the field,no piss take here just want to know who im talkin to.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 0-0 SFC Rangers

Pretty even game with both teams going back and forth and having a couple scoring chances each.

Must say that the Rangers whole backline is quality with #5 standing out the most. Though in the past the Rangers D has been there stong point as well.

Sorry for not sticking around for pints and BBQ if there was any, but not having a changerooom with the nasty weather and the girlfriends around made it an easy decision to go to the bar.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 0-0 Rangers

pretty even match, if anything I thought we had the edge in play(chances anyway). We had about a 20 minutes lapse in the second half. They had a free header in the second and a goal mouth scramble but outside of that the game was pretty tight.Pretty proud of the guys missing our 2 starting center backs we still held it down and didn't give up much. Pouring rain and no changeroom for our team, and then to add insult to injury no invite to the clubhouse....my wet ass wanted to feel some leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0