Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2009

Ummmm...no.

You guys won Saturday for several reasons, but superior tallent was not one. Pat yourselves on the back for what you did well:

~You kept the ref on your side while we did ourselves in.
~You played the majority of the game a man up against a team w/ zero subs. Played the last 10 or so two men up.
~Your coach ran a great bench, made the right subs at the right time.
~You deffinitely "competed". You guys did not buckle under pressure, and continued to push back.
~You mucked it out.

In terms of tallent...you are deffinitely the second most tallented div. 1 team in your club.

How about this:

The Strikers won because they deserved it.

cantbelievenooneelsesaiditbeforeme

Z

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hate you.

You know, I have a rabbit infestation problem over here. ****ing bunnies everywhere. I'm going to load up my trunk and dump them into your basement. You think you can fcuk with me? How do you feel about a basement full of multiplying rabbits?

One bunny hit for you. Cnut.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

If we bring out the same team as we did for Dewdney,
Strikers got no chance

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

So i decided to go watch the talented team play again (PM) and man was I in for a show. Honestly, the game could have been 12-0 some might say. 6-2 is respectable with stellar performance offensively and defensively... man those kids can play. It really warms my bench to see young kids rising to the level and competing with such skill and grit. But hey PA Selects, don't keep your heads down too much but instead give yourselves a pat on the back for being the 2nd team thus far to score more than 1 goal versus the brick wall PM has in net.
WB

Mr.GoldenBoot

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

So i decided to go watch the talented team play again (PM) and man was I in for a show. Honestly, the game could have been 12-0 some might say. 6-2 is respectable with stellar performance offensively and defensively... man those kids can play. It really warms my bench to see young kids rising to the level and competing with such skill and grit. But hey PA Selects, don't keep your heads down too much but instead give yourselves a pat on the back for being the 2nd team thus far to score more than 1 goal versus the brick wall PM has in net.
WB

You just randomly decided to go watch a meaningless Div. 1 FVSL game Sunday night at 8:30pm out in South Surrey while it is -2 outside??

who are you??

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think warmbencher is Dude's second login!

He'd be warm with that heed of hair

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't be so jealous of the hair. I have to get a hair cut, like, every 2 weeks. It gets expensive, though my female barber has a nice rack, and I suspect brown nuggets. Nice booty too.

Back to my hair: brown nuggeted, bootylicious barber babe aside, my hair is a blessing, and a curse.

Besides, I have alibis for Saturday night. I was losing to the second shittiest team in the division, remember?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't be so jealous of the hair. I have to get a hair cut, like, every 2 weeks. It gets expensive, though my female barber has a nice rack, and I suspect brown nuggets. Nice booty too.

Back to my hair: brown nuggeted, bootylicious barber babe aside, my hair is a blessing, and a curse.

Besides, I have alibis for Saturday night. I was losing to the second shittiest team in the division, remember?

Ahem, the 5th shittiest team in the division.

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

You just randomly decided to go watch a meaningless Div. 1 FVSL game Sunday night at 8:30pm out in South Surrey while it is -2 outside??

who are you??

It was justified, the wife and kids were at their grandparents' out there so i decided to skip the post meal chatter and watch quality football. Who am I you ask? It has no significance...the question is who are YOU? Suspicion tells me that you are that little 5 foot nothin number 22 with greasy hair....lemmie guess...you're a wop.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stallion...by my resoning, we are now the shittiest, tied with every other team that has been beaten by your team. Therefore you are the second shittiest team. The table means very little to me now.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

... for being the 2nd team thus far to score more than 1 goal versus the brick wall PM has in net.
WB
i sure hope thats no the same 'brick wall' :rolleyes: that plays on the div 2 team because one of our guys ripped a screamer from about 40 yds and it went rite over him n under the bar...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

i sure hope thats no the same 'brick wall' :rolleyes: that plays on the div 2 team because one of our guys ripped a screamer from about 40 yds and it went rite over him n under the bar...

he was the same keeper on the relegated pm team from last year, when we played port moody i dont even remember us having a shot for him to save, there defence and midfield was very well organised leaving us with maybe 2 or 3 half probally not even half chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0