Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & Banter Jan 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Unlucky Fil.
That totally sucks my friend.
Get well soon bro.

Dont say my name....:mad:

Should be ready for Muckers soccer...

Still waiting for the video...:rolleyes:

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
DMJFLW or whatever ur handle is, they were apsolutely classless in their win today.....
Show some class if u do respect our RANGER name, good on u for beating us, but do it with class cause now ur team is known as the d,,,icks with no class. this is done......we lost and have been in trouble for a little while........but thanks for the classy loss...........

Its D-J-G-M-C if it's that hard to read :confused:

Maybe a classless win I dont know but get over it. I think that most are probably sick of reading your tears.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not me.

Steppy...go hit a bottle of gin, and get back to us in an hour.:D

Yours in drunken rants,

~Dude.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Dont say my name....:mad:

Should be ready for Muckers soccer...

Still waiting for the video...:rolleyes:

I found it...come on now sub, tell me that wasn't intentional?

See for yourselves: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EomudVEc_Y&mode=related&search=]YouTube - Cat on Fan[/ame]

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
Its D-J-G-M-C if it's that hard to read :confused:

Maybe a classless win I dont know but get over it. I think that most are probably sick of reading your tears.

Not sure it was a classless WIN, but some of their comments were classless. They played hard and with a lot of heart...as most teams do when playing the 'Gers.

I never did hear the comments when I went down...all I remember is the snap, crackle, and pop of my fibula (when you hear it, you will know what I am talking about). Maybe the video will tell...then again, it is an old video camera:rolleyes:

I did hear the rest of the comments during the game...and it just make you shake your head. Bush team.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
I dont feel he attempted to injure in any way...I do feel it was an easy foul call.

Awaiting the video.:(

When did Walks start refing in the fvsl?

Now I know that he has it in for you number 7.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must have had the same flu as vmsl "D", because I no longer have any association with Khalsa and was not hired to stop him from getting to the indo game.

Will be back soon, I miss you too, keep my seat warm.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey C J, get better soon buddy boy!

Myself and four of the other Old Boys are coming out to play on Sunday morning.

I hope we get a run up front together H O S!

Old School buddy boy...................

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would say it was a "meh" win.

Honestly, expected these guys to be a lot stronger based on their record. That said, I also thought the score was actually 3-0.

Sean Kelly started the scoring by taking advantage of a keeper blunder. Honestly, a sever year old girl could have put that one in (allegedly).

For the second, Chris Hayes did some great work to set me up for a very deft- almost undetectable- flick to the far left post.

Honestly, that's how it all went down.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
any explanation on how aldergrove can go an entire season, losing only to the rangers, and from tying "the best team in div 1" to losing to chili?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I can say is that it has been a wierd season.

I felt the most competitive team we played was the Rangers, scoreless draw.

We were humped by both Aldergrove and you Gunners, but felt that had more to do with a group of guys kitting up in their manziers than anything else. Abby beat us 3-2 in a game that could have gone either way.

Chilli was not bad, and I'd give them as much chance at beating Aldergrove as anyone. I'd give you guys a better chance if you can get them in Port Moody, on the hardwood.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dutch13 said:
any explanation on how aldergrove can go an entire season, losing (read: getting thumped) only to the rangers, and from tying "the best team in div 1" to losing to chili?

I never did get to play against Chilli, but watched the re-match ...and they looked awful.

Aldergrove, as I mentioned before, were average at best. Seeing them on top is a surprise to me...

I also missed the Abby game :rolleyes: (i know, a lot of missed games) but, from all accounts they were the class of the division this year.

Ace

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
dutch13 said:
any explanation on how aldergrove can go an entire season, losing only to the rangers, and from tying "the best team in div 1" to losing to chili?

Easy, we played in a storm, and our field was flooded. We led 1-0 the whole game, dominated them but couldnt hit the net for the rest of the game. Then with about ten minutes left they got a lucky one because of our chitty south end ( which was a lake) and then they scored on a PK with no time left. The weather conditions evened the match and any other day it wouldn't have been close. That being said.......(with the exception to the Surrey game) we have played down to our competition the whole year, it's frustrating that we only get up for the good teams. Oh well, we had better think highly of the PoCo team or we are in trouble.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ace said:
it's frustrating that we only get up for the good teams.

That must be why you got humped by the Mighty Rangers, we only get up for the pilsner and geegers.

On to the Bearcubs on Sunday night at 8pm at Cloverhoof, lots of time to rest up from St. Pattys the night before.

With Z out, cj bike may get a start upfront, if that kid shows up.

hos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0