Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & Banter Jan 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Athletic 3-2 over Chilliwack. Nice day to play out there...was dreading this game earlier in the week, anticipating sideways rain and blowing, freezing wind, as per usual out there.

Not bad at all.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, as Z is laying in a crumpled heap on the turf, the comment from the Langley bench was ... "bring out the magic water". <--- Top shelf guys.

BTW, he has a broken leg from that tackle.

Way to go Langley on the win. The second game of the weekend and the mounting injuries caught up with us. I wouldn't say you guys outplayed us, but you did hold on to the lead.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sub..please read the prev. post.
never said we lost with lack of class....we lost and sucked...and GOOFS summed up some lack of maturity on ur team.....stop short.
Our Team problem was how many classless comments went on to aggro. a our team......................u may not have heard all the comments, but it was shiiit...........and Im an ass....maybe your team was jacked and over stimulated........but we held our shiiit together a few times cause we are out of players.
some classless shiiit happened ALL game...........it was like watching the clonses play;\
I am not backing down on this shiiit.........
never said your goalie did anything wrong......check the yellow card report and see the dick on your team (3) that got into the elbow match.....he is one of the k****s that was making the comments from the side. I will gladly play him again at his tempo and meet his apparent standards if he is going to be that much as a dick..i liked when someone stuck him and he rolled for 3 min. and cryed to the ref cause he had a booboo
hate to name numbers but he was a Dic..k
pot...kettle.........but at least i have respect
We cannot waite to play you again....for the wrong reasons
DMJFLW or whatever ur handle is, they were apsolutely classless in their win today.....
Show some class if u do respect our RANGER name, good on u for beating us, but do it with class cause now ur team is known as the d,,,icks with no class. this is done......we lost and have been in trouble for a little while........but thanks for the classy loss...........

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks said:
was ... "bring out the magic water". <--- Top shelf guys.

Yes. That was funny, not in poor taste. It relates more to the bringing out of water than it does to the injury.

Assuming that from 50 yards away you cannot tell if someone is hurt or how badly. It is funny to see people call for water... what, was something in his eye? is what I was thinking... Last I checked the only drink that could cure any injuries is to be drunk AFTER a match yet we see coaches run water out onto the field in all sports...

Nobody new how bad the injury was, it happened at minute 8, did he not stay the entire game on the sideline? You guys came over and told us you think his leg was broken about 30 minutes into the parking lot session...

Anyhow once again..sorry he got hurt.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
the dick on your team (3) hate to name numbers but he was a Dic..k ..........

Name numbers? How bout names. You mean to say little 5'1 Rikki Stewart gave you a hard time?

Well sorry about that, and he is a dick.

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ace said:
Well we finally got to play the Mariners. We tied 1-1 and I have to say they are worth the hype. I don't think i've seen a team with that much skill on the ball in a while. That being said, I can't help but be a bit dissapointed as we lead for the whole game until about 7 minutes to go when they got one off a corner. Good luck to you guys in your upcoming games..... Premier will definately suit you.

Just to add to this, that was the most competitive team we have played against all year!

Good battle guys.. defenitly wish there could be a round two.

If there could have been another ten minutes this game could have gone either way.

Good luck the rest of the season guys! Hope to see you in the Prem next year.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steppy...Steppy...wow. God bless rants written under the duress of too much alchohol.

Good God, I hope it was too much alchohol.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
sub, gotta get this in before i go get jonny browned......but u honestly say our team was bitchy. F. that, you team was a bunch of GOOFS..........thats right.........GOOFS. The comments and shite that was said during the game.......and especially from the sidelines put a sour taste in our mouths for a while. For the record, we sucked and lost but that is not our complaint. Its the shiiit your team said from the start that got us pissy.
I have never been called a fag before....nice one by 19...real original...tell him to learn the off side rule before he bitches. 3.....class act by the way when your goalie hit our player...I believe the comment was ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID HIM....nice, check your video for that. The play was clean, but fu..ck that guy. How about the submarine late in the game that everyone called a dive. how does a guy trying to head a ball and jumps at full speed get tossed by some guy who bends over and hits him with his hip.
Your team showed no class today at all....
Good on you for the win, but your team acted like a bunch of 5 year olds that had nothing witty to say.
enjoy your win
GOOFS.....not u...the rest of the team./
for the record....a mid fibular shaft fracture does not happen unless contact is made. Update Z's condition when i hear it.....tomorrow.
we sucked ass

oh man; wait until he plays us :p. cant wait to see the post after that game. always known for our class :rolleyes:, im sure he will have some interesting things to say after. oh, and we got raped 4-1 by dewdney. another awesome and classy showing. only 5 games left i think :wa:.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Fracture? Yeah I heard, I was there after the game and I am sorry anyone got hurt, but seriously, I will post the video... You will apologize for implying anything other than freak accident. Martin agreed.

I dont feel he attempted to injure in any way...I do feel it was an easy foul call.

Awaiting the video.:(

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Assuming that from 50 yards away you cannot tell if someone is hurt or how badly.

Anyhow once again..sorry he got hurt.

sub,

The two guys who carried Z off the field didn't have water bottles in their hands! Where's this video for f***'s sake?

Thanks for the condolences - I agree that it didn't look like malice in the tackle.

We were really hoping to have Z in the lineup for the famed "Bearcats" this weekend. BTW, what's up with a 10am Sunday morn start in Abbotsford? Is that even legal?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullocks,

When you factor in the time zone change, it is really 11:00 AM, a full hour and a half after church opens, and 1/2 hour final bell.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1/2 PINT said:
Just to add to this, that was the most competitive team we have played against all year!

Good battle guys.. defenitly wish there could be a round two.

If there could have been another ten minutes this game could have gone either way.

Good luck the rest of the season guys! Hope to see you in the Prem next year.

Agreed, very competative game! If S. SHMUT had not hit the cross bar off his volly from 25 yards out, it surely would have been the goal of the year!......to add....great performance by the Aldergrove keeper!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious which of the top Div. 1 teams are thinking to make the jump to Premeir if they have the opportunity for promotion. Im sure Abby would since they dont have a premier team. But what about Aldergrove, Port Moody, Peace Arch, and POCO since these teams already have a Premier team? Or are these teams not affiliated with the premier teams? What about Rangers, if they had the chance for promotion this year would they take it?

Just curious who we might play and who we might not....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.
And everyone is going to jump in so to give you the inside scoop on who to scout...:rolleyes:
Give me strength...:D

Unlucky Fil.
That totally sucks my friend.
Get well soon bro.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Yes.
And everyone is going to jump in so to give you the inside scoop on who to scout...:rolleyes:

Ohh I didnt care to scout anyone, i was more curious to know how stong some of the club systems are. Thinking back last year there was discusion about how some prem teams didnt wanna play there own club (ex. PAU prem vs PAU cat) I know some club systems are stronger than others. Just wondering if the div 1 teams with a team already in premier would try to make promotion.:) There must be some talk about it within the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts