Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & Banter Jan 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVcascade said:
Will the other "cascade' be gracing us with an appearence?

Maybe a pint or two after the game>?

Oh my....Walter's!!!

How many are you going to crack this weekend? Might have to check out Captain Cascade himself.

Cheers

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 (G15) Whalley Hurricane vs Columbia Bearcats Tues 20th Tom Binnie TURF 8.45pm
1 (G14) Columbia Bearcats vs Poco City Raiders Sunday Cloverdale TURF #1 7.00PM
1 (G14) Tsawwassen Royals vs SFC Rangers FF Sunday Holly TURF 6.00PM
1 (G19) Golden Ears Utd vs Delta Metro H/Landers Sunday Rotary TURF 12 Noon
1 (G19) Langley Dynamo vs Langley Athletic Sunday MAP Oval TURF 1.00PM
1 (G19) Poco City Reserves vs Aldergrove Warriors Saturday Gates TURF 4.00PM
1 (G19) Chilliwack Rapids vs Whalley Hurricane Saturday Exhibition Field 2.00PM
1 (G19) Peace Arch Utd vs Surrey Sporting Sunday Sth Surrey TURF 6.00PM
1 (G19) Dewdney Razorbacks vs Abbotsford Mariners Friday Westview TURF 7.00PM
1 (G19) Poco City Raiders vs TWU Titans Friday Gates TURF 9.00PM
1 (G19) Port Moody Gunners vs Tsawwassen Royals Friday Port Moody TURF 7.30pm
1 (G14) Langley Dynamo vs Surrey Sporting Tues 27th MAP Oval TURF 9.00PM

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was this played? Score?

Battle for last, huge game for both....

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:

Was this played? Score?

Battle for last, huge game for both....

Says on the web Bearcats won...

any other news??

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard the Raiders game against the Mighty Titans has been cancelled tonight.

Too bad I was so looking forward to playing wearing a garbage bag.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-2 Abby over DFC. They scored in the last 5 minutes to win. We had 2 chances in the last minute to tie it up and couldn't finish. Good luck next year boys!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC was probably the hottest team since December....

If you had picked up a couple results earlier in the year, a top 5 finish might have been possible....

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trapper
You forgot to mention about the goal DFC had called back on them .There's no way that goal should have been called back it was a beautiful diving header. This game was definetly a tie no question about that . I would say these teams were even!!!!;)

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
He had 1. The one that was called back was his as well. Still wondering where the foul was, as he was all alone.

You know I think Keith is a good guy, but Im confident in saying his days refing mens soccer are past their prime. With that said, ugly night to play. Both teams defended very loose and there were lots of chances all game. A lucky break, or bounce, and it could have gone 3-2 the other way. Good seeing all the boys again, all the best next year!

Trapper, quality as usual between the pipes.

Ace

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grove 1 poco 1. Good game. Poco dominated the first half. I think we had the edge in the second. they are definitely one of the better footballing teams in the league. Good luck next season

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ace said:
Grove 1 poco 1. Good game. Poco dominated the first half. I think we had the edge in the second. they are definitely one of the better footballing teams in the league. Good luck next season

All I have to say is thank you POCO Div 1 Championship is now complete...

just like to say goodbye to all the guys who thought the Mariners were going nowhere. guess we will NOT be seeing you next year!!

Well done to the 'grove you did give us a run right until the end of the season, and we did have a good battle against you this year. Good luck in your playoff match against the dropping Prem team.
hope to see you guys next year...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1/2 PINT said:
All I have to say is thank you POCO Div 1 Championship is now complete...

just like to say goodbye to all the guys who thought the Mariners were going nowhere. guess we will NOT be seeing you next year!!

Well done to the 'grove you did give us a run right until the end of the season, and we did have a good battle against you this year. Good luck in your playoff match against the dropping Prem team.
hope to see you guys next year...

Abby is a quality side and deserve the promotion with out a doubt, but If you didn't make it, and have a CIS level soccer team playing div 1 and can't make it, then thats just shocking. Will you have a full squad next year or will most of the guys be signed with the school? With a full squad I could see top half of the league but if its depleated due to school engagements then that first half could be rough. Best of luck to FVcascade, 1/2 Pint and the other abby boys in the up comming season.

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like it or not I had players tell me they did not want to play with the Mariners this year because we are in the Div 1. I believe that the Mariners will have a good core of players come in next year....then get that extra boost when the school season is done.

I hope we can get a good base and maybe come out flying in the Prem division like Aldergrove did this year.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish you all could have seen 1/2 PINT last night, crushing full pints of guinness like no other! This must have been 20 minutes prior to his web-post! Anyhow, cheers to all the fellas we played against this season. Cant wait to see how next year shapes up!

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVcascade said:
I wish you all could have seen 1/2 PINT last night, crushing full pints of guinness like no other! This must have been 20 minutes prior to his web-post! Anyhow, cheers to all the fellas we played against this season. Cant wait to see how next year shapes up!

I must admit....I did have a few celebratory drinks before this post and before going out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts