Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - October '05

Which team will go undefeated the longest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reddog said:
In typical RAIDER fashion, when our backs are on the wall we pull one out.

You guys need to get that field checked out as the ball was taking some odd bounces last night.

Oh and the "little guy" was fast because all he heard was sirens in Surrey and they make him very nervous!!

Yes it was typical Raider fashion. Drop 8 guys in the box and wait for the counter and hump it up to Rackstraw and hope for something.
Your going to get those bounces like that on a turf field with that amount of rain comming down.
The little guy must have just got out before the Port Moody game and was probably afraid of going back in :eek: :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
middleofthepark said:
Damn, the mighty Rangers lose...someone put a muzzle on Bulljive or he may never shut up about this one.

He'd have good reason to run off at the mouth over this one, if he chooses, as at least NDFC hasn't lost to the Raiders ;) .

This result will certainly tighten things up, n'est pas?

~Shaven

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
He'd have good reason to run off at the mouth over this one, if he chooses, as at least NDFC hasn't lost to the Raiders ;) .

This result will certainly tighten things up, n'est pas?

~Shaven
why would he run his mouth, he lost to us and tied the raiders. We have made no excuses for our loss, shiiit happens. They have taken points from us for 5 years now, esp. taking 4 of our last 7 meetings. They play us tight and take adv. of our mistakes. Fukc. :mad:

reddog

Oct 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't forget the RAIDERS play Alderhole next week and if we hand them a defeat, we control our destiny from there.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
They have taken points from us for 5 years now, esp. taking 4 of our last 7 meetings. They play us tight and take adv. of our mistakes. Fukc. :mad:
Sounds like they may be better than you guys?Yes? No? Well from what I hear :rolleyes: GEU got there first point last night in a well deserved tie. Congrats boys!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one is better than us.

What happend to Sportings "display of domination"?

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical Rangers/Raiders tilt.

Rangers with the possession....Raiders with the points.

Rangers should think about moving their defender upfront.....he was great at knocking the ball onto our forwards.....maybe he could do the same for your forwards.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ndfc looks like they may be learning the game a bit as last 3 games they got three wins although beating a not so great team but still a confidence boost for them,.....the allmighty rangers drop some valuable points this week in a game i didnt make it out to see...little bit of a shake up this week waiting for other scores to come in though.....

spicoli man

Oct 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
who scored in the last minute?I had to leave after 10 minutes into the 2nd half and grove were up 3-1 and seemed to be cruisin.moody must have done well to get back inti it but as they say better teams will always find a way to win

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
very very very very unfortunate match for us today, controlled start to finish, unlucky goal on a deflection on a corner in the last minute...was definitely expecting a lot more out of aldergrove, wasn't very impressed at all, i definitely think they'll be dropping points to the rangers and the raiders in the next few weeks. i think our squad definitely got a huge boost of confidence after this game tho, looking forward to the next 6 games vs. the bottom 6 teams, anything less than 6 wins will be dissapointing, and then the top 3 teams all at home which should be the match's that decide how close to the top we can make it, and then 3 after that to finish off the year.

Brandon

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
, looking forward to the next 6 games vs. the bottom 6 teams, anything less than 6 wins will be dissapointing, Brandon

now correct me if im wrong but as it stands now on the website you got 10 points as do ndfc so your actually tied for the 6 bottom teams in the div...and with them winning this weekend and you guys loosing you ARE one of the bottom 6 teams...so to rephrase your post into correct upto date standings....."looking forward to playing the next 5 games vs some teams worse than us cause ndfc are one spot above us right now" ..just correct me if that isnt right....cause i may be wrong but i doubt that.....just kidding.....but seriously i doubt it......
thanks for your time

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think that was the most pointless post in the history of ttp, bravo, we're tied with NDFC, and apparently you missed a technicality (dont ask me how with such a detailed examination of the current standings) we sit above NDFC by goal differential so there is 6 teams below us, as there should be... and there will be more very soon.

no thanks for your time.

p.s. good observation on us losing this weekend and them winning...which would mean that they would be above us...good one... well thought out...

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ttp history has been made...

#7Player is the first person to get pissed on by brandon sampson...well done lad.

Brandon, its nice to see a little anger.

WAR Port Moody and Sampsonite

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
i think that was the most pointless post in the history of ttp, bravo, we're tied with NDFC, and apparently you missed a technicality (dont ask me how with such a detailed examination of the current standings) we sit above NDFC by goal differential so there is 6 teams below us, as there should be... and there will be more very soon.

almost as pointless as saying anything less than a win is disappointing....

I thought the point of competitive sports was to win.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow since when did FVSL website get updated on sunday night, impressive... Things are definitly getting tighter at the top of the table and a few teams looking to be early relegation candidates. NDFC with another win this weekend but I personally don't think we are playing anywhere near well enough to be considered one of the top teams but I'm sure we are not anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0