Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Week 6 MOTW

WEEK 6 MOTW

• Dewdney Celtic - Westcoast SC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Week 6 motw

i think your guys match will be a good one. i didnt vote for it but it was much more appeasing than anything i saw in 2b. dewdney seems to be a better team this year n u guys are good if u play like u did against peg. next week should have some more enticing matches across all the divisions including us vs you guys which should one of the motw. anyone can make the poll its just usually franchise n he took a lil longer this week so i did it. i thot id just liven things up a bit around here thats all. maybbe next week you could do it?;)

Probably not. You can still do it just fix the name as well.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I will probably be faster then your defense, but no need to worry I can't hit the net recently for some dumb reason :eek:

Lets hope you aren't too much faster than us! It's a Saturday night and after a long week of work and some drinking tonight I don't want to have to run too much or fast.

And I'll make you a deal...if you miss the net, I promise I will get my guys to miss our chances too!

In all seriousness, hoping for a good game from both sides. See ya Saturday.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are the Wolves? Any info on their style? (and I know by asking that someone will say kick and run like the other 29 teams in the division! haha)
Yeah buddy they are what you think. They are young, very young...but skilled as well. There defense is kinda weak , not so great. But they have one defender who is about 6'0 and tattood up arm and he is quality! If you can shut him out of the play you have a lot better chances of scoring. We tied them because we slowd down the play and spread the field. They are a quality team and you guys should have a good game, think i may swing by and watch this one actually

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lets hope you aren't too much faster than us! It's a Saturday night and after a long week of work and some drinking tonight I don't want to have to run too much or fast.

And I'll make you a deal...if you miss the net, I promise I will get my guys to miss our chances too!

In all seriousness, hoping for a good game from both sides. See ya Saturday.

Yeah I got a night of drinking ahead of me tonight also, good thing I dont have to wake up early tomorrow. Looking forward to tomorrow, should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0