Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

hahahah and then what happened?

Luongo , i mean razi had to bail his ass out..

Run that plug hard at practice. have him do an extra lap or 2 . say its from polska.

dont let the accent fool ya.

He's not scottish. he's crap!

LOL:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why do you have a hyphenated last name, did you take the last name of your wife?
He ran out of single names for TTP accounts so started putting them together.

Ronaldo Haircut Head

:rolleyes:

SidelineMomSlayer

Feb 26, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I play in goal for the gunners. so there ya go, be a man!

i cant believe people are arguing on the internet over beers at beer league soccer. and then to mention calling the cops or people paying fines, what a joke!

and missing a game for halloween, id be right pissed off. if you have kids the wife or neighbour can take them trick or treating, stop being whiney babys

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I play in goal for the gunners. so there ya go, be a man!

i cant believe people are arguing on the internet over beers at beer league soccer. and then to mention calling the cops or people paying fines, what a joke!

and missing a game for halloween, id be right pissed off. if you have kids the wife or neighbour can take them trick or treating, stop being whiney babys

Slander! I'm calling the cops to have you arrested and the league to have you docked points.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Slander! I'm calling the cops to have you arrested and the league to have you docked points.

Did you just threaten him on a fvsl trash talk website? I would get a lawyer and be prepared to have points docked.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is going on longer, and worse than that whole ass ramming comment that was made. How about we stop beating the dead horse?

Saw Inter play on Sunday, didn't look nearly as strong as summer - they had to take MB10 off just to get their offense started!!! :wa: They were lucky the Titans couldn't hit the net, or anywhere in the vicinity of the net, or it might have been a different story!

Can't wait to see you guys against sidelinemomslayer, Might want to leave yours at home this time MB10!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

What ass ramming comment?

The sad cnut on Bc united that suggested something about taking points away. This matter of a team being fined is precedented and now " expected " - but the incredulous thought or idea of any team being deducted points for a spectator having a beer was never even considered until the bc united girls ( maximiss, number 10 hamburgler, and lil mikey9 i believe) suggested it was a possibility.

I agree lets move on.

Here's hoping trinity alum can pull off the upset this weekend.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does Odog play for geu?

Last edited by a moderator:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs, you really need to get a scarcastic font going. You could make millions :) Trinity will not pull off the upset this weekend, but feel free to hope and pray all you want. Go Caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts