Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Mission had 10 but still they should be able to beat poco.

we went down 2-0 came back made it 3-2 at half. missed at least 10 glorious chances in the second. pulled a mb10 and missed a free header in the six :p good game though if only for the fact that the ref kept his wistle in his pocket and let the game flow made for some good battles; definitely the best ref i've had in div 2.

Anfield Road

Oct 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Outhustled, outworked, beat to every ball you got beat by a better team. I wouldn't read to much into the standings at this point, our team has been inconsistent this season thus far. We played kick and chase? You guy's didn't even get out of your own have for the first 20 min. Take your loss like a man and lose the excuses. We'll see who's where at the end of the season

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Should have beat arsenal they just wanted it more we sucked things gotta change or will be screwed against abby u what a shite goal they scored

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Outhustled, outworked, beat to every ball you got beat by a better team. I wouldn't read to much into the standings at this point, our team has been inconsistent this season thus far. We played kick and chase? You guy's didn't even get out of your own have for the first 20 min. Take your loss like a man and lose the excuses. We'll see who's where at the end of the season
next time we meet will have our 3 strikers back then will see no excuses but were a way better team than you seen last night that was embarrassing, end of the year will be at the top

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

1-1 we played 75 minutes with 10 guys, had a couple chances to put it away, pumas tie with 10 to go. brutal

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter beat mf titans 3-1 last night. 0-0 at half and shoulda been at least 3 or 4 nothing to the titans but their ability to finish is horrible. 2nd half, we made some changes and went up 3-0, they scored with about a minute left.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

3-1 Inter over Metro Ford. This was definitely a game of two halves. First half they had us on the run. We couldnt make a simple passes our players kept rushing things and making things harder for themselves. Metro Ford worked their butts off and could of easily been 2-3 up but fortunately they dont know how to put in a simple breakaway and kicked 3 over the net. Second half we found our feet moved the ball a bit better and started generating some movement Metro ford still had some a few chances but I tihk we controlled that half. Once we got our first goal the second and third followed shortly. Metro Ford scored with a few minutes left, , nice goal. Heard from a Metro Ford player after the game saying "We had that game, thats bull shite". LOL no comment.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done BK's!
Any story as to the way the game went?

TBH, I was hoping for a draw :p

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think the lack of players will be BC United's undoing, they are a good team but 10 guys isn't going to win you anything. Unless you're playing Whalley :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

3-1 Inter over Metro Ford. This was definitely a game of two halves. First half they had us on the run. We couldnt make a simple passes our players kept rushing things and making things harder for themselves. Metro Ford worked their butts off and could of easily been 2-3 up but fortunately they dont know how to put in a simple breakaway and kicked 3 over the net. Second half we found our feet moved the ball a bit better and started generating some movement Metro ford still had some a few chances but I tihk we controlled that half. Once we got our first goal the second and third followed shortly. Metro Ford scored with a few minutes left, , nice goal. Heard from a Metro Ford player after the game saying "We had that game, thats bull shite". LOL no comment.

I am still shocked they got chances....

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

9 players for first half, an injured player drove home to get kit for 2nd half, to give us 10 players. They had what seemed like 18-20 players dressed :)

If we could have kept it to 1-0 until half and not scored the 2nd for them I think we could have nabbed a tie maybe, although we did have a handful of chances it just wasn't going our way - I swear I had my boots on the wrong feet :D

We had 5 injuries from last weekends double header (bradner + league) and 1 red.

We also get 2-3 guys back from college next week who are key players, so we will have a much more competitive squad here on out, just bad luck this week + 2 guys didn't even show or bother to call, sigh.

Some good players on GEU Knights, if they had a finisher they would do even better, worked some pretty good chances against our D who I felt very sorry for.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

BKS 2- bc united 0

Not sure the scoreline will stand though, some spectators including the ref noticed your sidelines drinking on the sidelines. Some said, including the ref, that they would file a report with the league. It didn't help either when your sidelines called the ref an "idiot" a couple times either. Poor guy was so upset he just left without shaking hands with teams after the game.

Anyways, not sure how the league deals with these things, but hope nothing too serious happens to you guys, you got a good team, would be a shame if your season is undermined due to drinking on the sidelines.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would be supremely disappointed if the league took away points for that. They do state there's no tolerance for drinking on the sidelines, but a fine would be more appropriate as the guys on the field have nothing to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0