Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Not sure the scoreline will stand though, some spectators including the ref noticed your sidelines drinking on the sidelines. Some said, including the ref, that they would file a report with the league. It didn't help either when your sidelines called the ref an "idiot" a couple times either. Poor guy was so upset he just left without shaking hands with teams after the game.

Anyways, not sure how the league deals with these things, but hope nothing too serious happens to you guys, you got a good team, would be a shame if your season is undermined due to drinking on the sidelines.

Im sure the scoreline will stand. Poor guy? are you for fukcing real? No player was drinking and spectators can do whatever they want.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually no TBL, spectators can not do whatever they please, they shouldn't be on your sidelines if they're just "spectators," and if they are on your sidelines your team is responsible for them and their safety/actions.

I'd say that taking away points would be too much, but then I'm not on the discipline committee, but a fine and stern talking to should be expected... but then they do mention "zero tolerance"

Nobody ever comes into our dugout/bench/sideline unless they are part of the team or are listed on the affiliation form.

~High and Mighty ;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not sure the scoreline will stand though, some spectators including the ref noticed your sidelines drinking on the sidelines. Some said, including the ref, that they would file a report with the league. It didn't help either when your sidelines called the ref an "idiot" a couple times either. Poor guy was so upset he just left without shaking hands with teams after the game.

Anyways, not sure how the league deals with these things, but hope nothing too serious happens to you guys, you got a good team, would be a shame if your season is undermined due to drinking on the sidelines.

Thats it? Id say for mens soccer he got off easy in the verbal abuse category.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually no TBL, spectators can not do whatever they please, they shouldn't be on your sidelines if they're just "spectators," and if they are on your sidelines your team is responsible for them and their safety/actions.

I'd say that taking away points would be too much, but then I'm not on the discipline committee, but a fine and stern talking to should be expected... but then they do mention "zero tolerance"

Nobody ever comes into our dugout/bench/sideline unless they are part of the team or are listed on the affiliation form.

~High and Mighty ;)

Thats right! Take that TBL!

This being Div 2 valley, All spectators must stay in their designated seat... As per their ticket stub!

If the league doesn't get handle on this NOW we could have a tragedy close to what happened in Kenya on the weekend.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

dugouts???

Any chance you could hook us up Guru?

Put me in the bullpen i stink

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Seems like ur upset with something ? Did we beat u and hurt ur feelings ? Or r u normally like this ? lol

I think it's probably just because it sounded like something you would have read on a 15 year old girl's facebook page. ZOMG! LOLZ!!!!!!

R U seriouz lol , omg lmfao ! Jk lol

WTF? ROTFLMAO ! Zeriously R U Zerius ? OMG ! LOL ....

When did this turn into the Bieber teen forum ?

... and Yes I got your drift TBL ....

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

dugouts???

Any chance you could hook us up Guru?

Put me in the bullpen i stink

fear the beard!

“I’ve got about 300 baseballs in my locker,” Wilson says. “I don’t date them. I just go by smell.”

Brian wilson

Attachments

• wilson2x-topper-medium.jpg
    wilson2x-topper-medium.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 175

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

dugout = generic name for a bench or whatever in British Football Speak...

But a pipe? Sure! :p

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

~High and Mighty ;)

I can not control what spectators do. It was pissing out so friends of teammates were under cover in the dug out with us. No player cracks a beer until the game is over. That I can control. We are taking it serious this year and it shows.. The ref has no clue. But that being said turns out I will have to go in front of the board for this now. We are sponsored by Rockstar and that what guys were drinking in the "dug out ". If the ref thought it was beer then thats his problem. What a joke

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you new here? Let me try and work that quote facility for you... hold tight :p **Edit** actually screw it, you made a real meal out of that one, I don't really know what you were/are trying to say there...

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

^^^^ Our players were not drinking and the ref is a cnut. You get it now shite weasel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0