Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

any word on this Poco Rockets team? Never heard of them or played against them which is a first in FVSL 2a. Usually play same few teams every year and now a new unknown one... any info?

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

any word on this Poco Rockets team? Never heard of them or played against them which is a first in FVSL 2a. Usually play same few teams every year and now a new unknown one... any info?

They are ok for a div 2 team nothing else. They are a kick and run team. they have two decent central midfielder but 1 i think is still injured. Forwards are fast and 1 has decent skill. they are a quick starting team and come at you right away because longer the game goes the worse they get.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

And I just realized my previous post was a few hours too late lol didnt realize they played tonight. Never mind then.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

OHHHHHH excited to FINALLY get a chance to play today !!! Havent really played in a while and looking forward to seeing all my NOMADS again. Miss u guys lets rock it out tonight boys !!!!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

OHHHHHH excited to FINALLY get a chance to play today !!! Havent really played in a while and looking forward to seeing all my NOMADS again. Miss u guys lets rock it out tonight boys !!!!

With the UFC heavyweight belt on the line, leave it to a nomad to be excited to miss it and play against the last placed team.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mouat turf abby any one no were its at

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Seems like ur upset with something ? Did we beat u and hurt ur feelings ? Or r u normally like this ? lol

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think it's probably just because it sounded like something you would have read on a 15 year old girl's facebook page. ZOMG! LOLZ!!!!!!

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

got word that mission tied poco pacific 3-3 with 10 guys.

Wow thats surprising. Mission had 10 or pacific had 10? either way there is no way Mission should of let 3 goals against. Well done pacific though. must of ran your bags off.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans 0 - Abby Arsenal 1

Very frustrating game. I can handle getting beaten by a better team, but to lose our first game, to the team we did, and in the way we did... that's a tough pill to swallow. And to have to drive out to Abbotsford on a saturday night to do it was just the icing on the cake, haha. They popped one in on a scramble in the box mid way through the first, then didn't do much but kick and chase after that. I'll give Arsenal credit, they hustle and work hard, just not a particularily skilled team. We only had 13 for the 2nd week in a row, got beaten to every ball, got outworked, couldn't generate any offense, just an all around bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0