Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Some new faces on Pegasus that #9 moved the ball well and was fast

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United 5 - SFC Caps 0

Game was pretty much over after our first goal 4 minutes in. Caps literally had no scoring chances all game and little or no possession around our 18. Should have been 9 or 10 or more for us if we hadn't turned off in the 2nd half. Disappointed we turned off but still working out the kinks should get better it's only a couple games in.

Idiot of the Day - Goes to a SFC Caps supporter who almost had a heartattack when I slightly grab the jersey of a Caps player on a 50/50 ball, and at 5-0 i'm sure that was a turning point in the game he needed to lose his mind over. So he breaks down into a lecture where that's not right to shirt pull and all that shite. I mean he was actually convincing me :rolleyes:. Anyways, funny thing is a Caps player goes cleats up in a tackle shortly after, and this guy was the quietest cunnt on the sideline. I was like what happened to your "Its not right" speech and all that "We are the world" siht now? Man some people's stupidity is just mindboggling.

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United 5 - SFC Caps 0

Game was pretty much over after our first goal 4 minutes in. Caps literally had no scoring chances all game and little or no possession around our 18. Should have been 9 or 10 or more for us if we hadn't turned off in the 2nd half. Disappointed we turned off but still working out the kinks should get better it's only a couple games in.

Idiot of the Day - Goes to a SFC Caps supporter who almost had a heartattack when I slightly grab the jersey of a Caps player on a 50/50 ball, and at 5-0 i'm sure that was a turning point in the game he needed to lose his mind over. So he breaks down into a lecture where that's not right to shirt pull and all that shite. I mean he was actually convincing me :rolleyes:. Anyways, funny thing is a Caps player goes cleats up in a tackle shortly after, and this guy was the quietest cunnt on the sideline. I was like what happened to your "Its not right" speech and all that "We are the world" siht now? Man some people's stupidity is just mindboggling.

I don't think he was a Caps supporter. Pretty sure he was just a random dude from one of the houses behind the pitch.

His dog was ****ing awesome though.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Temple put up 7 against Aldergrove did someone shite the bed ouch

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shows how interesting the game was when 60% of the match report is about a guy and his dog on the sideline :D

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans 1 - Peg Impact 0

Not much to say about this one so I'll be short and sweet. Come out hungry for the first 10 minutes and had a few great chances (one of the bar). Then we fell flat for the rest of the half. Scored early in the 2nd off convicning header on a a corner kick. Remainder of the game was pretty sloppy.

An ugly game of soccer overall. However, these are the kinds of games we would have lost or tied in years past. If we can win games that we might not deserve to, this should continue to be a much better season that the past few.

Undefeated and tied for 2nd in 2C... On to next week.

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ref was terrible from a spectator view but didnt cost either team. .

my favorite part was the pass back and near hand ball that he decided to call a goal kick, it was so blatant you couldn't get upset about it just shrug and laugh

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 2-4 Gunners
First time I have seen the gunners play this year and in all fairness there much better than I thought they were gonna be but there still not the team they were last year. A couple guys are still there but there were alot of new faces. Anyways the game went with Pomo scoring pretty early, mission equalized not long after, then the gunners had a guy sent off for taking down a mission player in the box, mission scored the pk. Then mission had thier best player sent off just before half, then another player sent off right after the half. Then port moody just capitalized and scored 3 goals. I actually thought the referee did a good job last night, he missed a couple calls but got the 3 reds spot on.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

WOW, not often someone says the ref got all 3 red's spot on.

Must have been some stupid fouls?? You should learn after the first red TBH :D

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW, not often someone says the ref got all 3 red's spot on.

Must have been some stupid fouls?? You should learn after the first red TBH :D

The gunners red came when the mission player was on a clear break away, just about to shoot and got tripped from behind (last man and clear goal scoring opportunity). Missions first was a missed foul from
A gunners player then the mission player reacted by getting up off the floor and going two feet thru the back of the guy. Then the other red was 2 yellows, 3 bad tackles from the kid, one the ref let go and gave him
A chance to sort it out but he didn't so he got a 2nd yellow the third time around. Sound all about right too you as well?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Celtic 0 Titans 0

Missionblues to owe Franchise a case of beer very soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0