Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

This sounds like a case of sour grapes...

Two cases.

GEU shouldn't drink at games, BCU went overboard with reporting this to the league.

Case closed, both teams in the wrong.

Now let's get back to talking about each other moms...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Two cases.

GEU shouldn't drink at games, BCU went overboard with reporting this to the league.

Only one team in the wrong. Have you heard of bro-code? Obviously not. You guys ratted them out and no matter what they did(unless they serious hurt someone for no reason) there is no excuse to rat. If I directly knew someone on a certain team ratted me out they would have to watch their backs the next time I played them.

Learn something from this: no one likes a rat, and no one forgets when someone rats.

BC United = Rat snitch bitchs

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Two cases.

1 rat bitch team revealed.

" GEU shouldn't drink at games " " both teams in the wrong "

You are a bitch rat that's so obtuse it's embarrassing . You all ****ed up, everything you say now only makes you sluts look worse.

It's my advice that you girls should stay clear of this topic .

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm pretty sure WestCoast and I don't agree on much, but I am 100% with him and TBL on this. If your a fink your a fcuking loser, go play in your fcuking mixed church league.

Happy Days in Div 3 where you can still drink and nobody finks!!!

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I dont know about you guys but I can't wait to take a case of beer and watch the re-match between BCURats and GEU Drinking Douchebags

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Half way through the season.

2a - 2 horse race between mission and geu. If they only gave up 4 goals so far I don't see anyone catching them

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

NOW 2B is where it's at this year. 4 teams going for it Geu,Nomads,Twu,Aldergrove. Every game between these 4 in the second half of the season is huge. If one of these teams has 2 off games in now they will be in div 3 next year.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A-inter
B-knights
C-Abby

After 2moro we'll know if it's between mission n inter, Celtic are the only other team in 2a with it in their own hands. Beat us twice and we both finish tied for points. Mission and the rest of the league need to beat us and hope we drop points elsewhere.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

So let me get this right BC United ratted to the league about an away team drinking because they didn't want their field taken away? Sounds like they were weaseling for some points, kind of a rat/weasel hybrid. A wat or a reasel if you like.
The league can fine and/or warn you to stop this behavior. It's usually the public urinating that upsets neighbours.
The city can lock up the clubhouse or changerooms which has been done lots. This affects the whole club as they tend to lock out everyone not just the team in question. One of the reasons Nomads left Langley I do believe.
But what would BC United lose? the porta-potties? the crack dealers? the hookers? I mean how their mom's ever see a game if that happened?
Us old guys used to drive out to the Wack, Seabird Island , the Chiefs. Half the reserve would come out and drink, heckle, and threaten and nobody ever called the league and cried. Your team made a mistake, don't blame the other team and maybe next time if anyone asks just say" I don't know" or "I didn't see".

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Unlucky for anybody ,

From what i've heard it wasn't the spectators in the bleachers or on the sides but at the bench ON THE FIELD. ffs everybody has a beer watching the game but NOT ON THE FIELD. TBL said it was Nomads Hype energy drink but regardless it was in poor taste to let the spectators drink on the field during the game and it was in poor taste to tell the league.

TBL, thanks for trying to get this tread back to soccer and I know a player who's licking his lips about the ambulance comment.;)

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

ooooohhhhhhkayyyy so 4 pages later we can change the subject now right???

I know I will be looking forward to this weekend, nomads vs aldy,... Im not making any prediction other than I dont think it will end in a tie ;)

.... So,.... I guess,.... I guess I just made one,... :p

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We can catch the BK's.

They can't possibly go the rest of the year perfect.

If we win our two games in hand (against second and third from last placed teams in Whalley and the Bullets) and then beat the BK's (which we already have done) we are now level with them on points, the other league games in the mix not withstanding.

2B is an awesome race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0