Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

rat sluts was pretty funny.

div 2c never existed, and div 2a closed up shop after GEU Inter beat PM Gunners for the first time in history. Was it Franchise that was holding them back all those years? ;)

NO that would have been me:eek:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Everyone should come play in 2a we drink over here and knowone tells :)

In Mission you wouldnt even be able to see the guys on the sidelines under there lights....you could have keg tapped

If some of our knocks aren't healed by friday night, we should stop by mission springs and pick up a keg, and our guys on the side can really enjoy the game. Mission has a good group of guys they won't protest, they may even have a keg of their own. Boat race anyone?:wa:

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United Girls I could handle. BC United RATS, now that is a different story haha. Why do I feel like I've have been thrown under a bus here???

Please, anything but a rat, the ugliest of all the rodents. Almost as bad as some of the ladies TBL has been spotted taking down to his dungeon of correction.

naked_mole_rat.jpg

No one likes a rat, not even a rat.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United Girls I could handle. BC United RATS, now that is a different story haha. Why do I feel like I've have been thrown under a bus here???

Please, anything but a rat, the ugliest of all the rodents. Almost as bad as some of the ladies TBL has been spotted taking down to his dungeon of correction.

LOL HAHA, that's awesome.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whoa. That pic was bad, rat/mole/beast taken way too far... worse then opening up a NSFW picture..

Franchise - Junction moved up to Div 1 as well this season, who knows he keeps talking about signing down after Bradner cup to get a couple more swipes at your ankles, something to help you remember him. Don't know whats up with our favorite red-neck, been busy this season I guess... Was supposed to help take Inter down a couple pegs or legs, but didn't make it out. Dont worry though more importantly he's keeping the hair well maintained.

Hamburger-lector - Inter kept the streak alive even after you left!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

And the queen rat emerges from its hole. Right on time, you usually wait till the rest of your bitch pack makes fools of themselves on here and then you crawl in here and rehash it. Must be in your machochistic genes( I usually end up having to pry the pool ball of your moms mouth ). You can and will take being called a girl and a rat because that's what you are. " Thrown under the bus " . You bitches saw some cheese and scurried under it.

It's your team Minniec9, if you don't like them that's your problem.

I've made my point and let the rest of the teams in div2b know what to watch out for when they play you snitch bitches.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's your team Minniec9, if you don't like them that's your problem.

I've made my point...

What is your point exactly? Please tell us again (and again). Oh I just read back over your posts, yeah I think you may have mentioned it once or twice...

Not really my team, I just play, and occasionally help the team out if/when I can. But I'll backup all of the guys on my team no matter what though.

I wonder how TBL reacts to getting pulled over for drink driving?

P.S. Anyone know TBL's license plate no. so I can call the cops as he leaves the parking lot of his favorite bar on Davie?

QueenRat x

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok, thanks. They said it's well known in the area...

...mainly dogging though rather than drinking.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

What is your point exactly? Please tell us again (and again). Oh I just read back over your posts, yeah I think you may have mentioned it once or twice...

Not really my team, I just play, and occasionally help the team out if/when I can. But I'll backup all of the guys on my team no matter what though.

I wonder how TBL reacts to getting pulled over for drink driving?

P.S. Anyone know TBL's license plate no. so I can call the cops as he leaves the parking lot of his favorite bar on Davie?

QueenRat x

You can't be that dumb.

I counted 5 contradictions in that post. Anyone who finds more win a prize- Minnie_c_9s mom for the night. Ill let her out of the correction dungeon in her gimp suit for an evening.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

You can't be that dumb.

I counted 5 contradictions in that post. Anyone who finds more win a prize- Minnie_c_9s mom for the night. Ill let her out of the correction dungeon in her gimp suit for an evening.

I am pretty dumb, I am a soccer player after all.

I've made loads of spelling mistakes too, non as bad as "mom" though. Go and pull them up, I'ts a great technique to use once you run out of things to come back with.

I take it you didn't have another angry comeback and decided to start finding spelling and grammar and any other mistakes to try and make yourself feel better?

Good one.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

one more post minnie_c9 and the edit feature will explode.

Give it up girl, you're done. It's just sad now

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is the moonshine wearing off? What happened to the angry TBL we all love?

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

As a casual observer-This sounds like a case of sour grapes...

No s__t. Timmi-lee is the type of person to keep pushing and pushing then wonders why HB10 wants to complain.

SHUT UP FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0