Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results March 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes its from the Aldergrove game...

He's been too lazy to go to the meeting or write them a letter saying what happened so they have suspended him indefinately until he does that.

Too bad, it looks like your other guy only got one game, he may have gotten the same.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission vs pcnc is goin on right now at gates, actually it should be wrapping up in a few minutes hopefully pcnc wins:D...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission won 4-0, pcnc only had 10 guys but the 1st half they was right in it, we had 2 goals in the first half dissaloud respectfully for offside, then once we scored our 1st goal in the early 2nd they tired and the game was ours realy.
good game pcnc also the reffing was good all around good game realy

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
abby storm 1-0 celtic...

celtic with 8 guys at kickoff and 10 by half. shitty game for what i hear. 2 of our guys (celtic) had already played a game earlier too.

I could not make the game. hope we can have a good game against those little f@ckers from mission... i hate that team they can run all day!!!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
abby storm 1-0 celtic...

celtic with 8 guys at kickoff and 10 by half. shitty game for what i hear. 2 of our guys (celtic) had already played a game earlier too.

I could not make the game. hope we can have a good game against those little f@ckers from mission... i hate that team they can run all day!!!

Its unfortunate you guys lost to the storm they fcuken suck but with a turnout like that its the only explanation..u guys should beat mission really badly or bang them up a little for us ;) man mark #5 n you should be fine...just make sure you guys are ready to run...o ya coyotes over magpies 2-1 should have been more but ...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a score for you, Poco City 3 - Langley Wolves 2. Thanks for the help, I can't believe Langley couldn't wrap 1st up after it was gift wrapped for them. Hopefully we'll make them pay for it on the 23rd.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a score for you, Poco City 3 - Langley Wolves 2. Thanks for the help, I can't believe Langley couldn't wrap 1st up after it was gift wrapped for them. Hopefully we'll make them pay for it on the 23rd.

So it comes down to the last game....who will win 2b Whalley or The Rams???

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it comes down to the last game....who will win 2b Whalley or The Rams???
As above the score was 3-2 for Poco. We were up 1-0 then 2-1 but couldn't close it out. Poco worked hard and took advantage when we pushed up to get the third goal. For a team straight out of U-21 and age from 18-22 years with two older players who are on long term injury I thought the Wolves had a great year. Lack of focus and bad positioning cost us today also some missing players. Maybe it wasn't this team's time. We will see what happens but good luck to Mighty GEU Rams as you did beat us while Whalley could not.:cool:

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Excuses for today, a few break downs and some missed shots cost us that game.... which pisses me off after running circles around them and keeping like 70% of the play. The Officiating seemed kinda one sided to me and a few retarded calls and a disallowed goal didnt help the situation.

Overall I thought I had a pretty good first year, and enjoy playing with this team and im looking forward to many more seasons with them. Good Luck to Whalley and Rams (hope you both lose :rolleyes:) its been quite a interesting season. I guess on the upside if one of you win the league and the other wins the cup then we will have no competition for next year :p

B

bearcat

pcnc 3 cbc 3. interesting game with pcnc coming out to a quick 2-0 lead, but we battled back and it was 3-3 at the half. i think we had four or five breakaways or two on ones in the last ten minutes, but couldn't put it away. too bad. on the other side of the pitch, pcnc has really fallen off, they look terrible compared to the first time we played them. oh well. it's been good!

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotish kiss---- Stallion...

WHERES MY BEER

Poco City United 3 - 2 Langley

They went up 1 and we tied it, they went up again and we dug deep and scored 2 more to win it. We were also missing most of our starters due to injury and suspension. We pretty much gave them both goals aswell , first one our goalie punched it in his own net off a corner then the second he really misplayed a cross over and let them kick it in the net. As one of the bystanders from another team watching put it, we scored all 5 goals today!!

I was really surprised by this langley team, I expected much better. I missed our first game of the year against them and after seeing them today I have no idea why they are in first. Mid-pack is all I would expect from them if thats how they play normally. I found their defense really easy to beat as I had a field day running around them up the left side all game. They were very clean team though, I was impressed by that, even after we stole their season away they werent chippy at all. The reffing was very good and fair for once, was the same ref that screwed us against aldy with the reds!!

Nice for us to close out the year with 3 wins and a tie in last 4. We coulda been close to the top had we played this way right from the start..

Good luck to all that are left with games

mmmmm..... beer... Stella will do fine boys

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pumas 3 - Langley Knights 1. Finally back in the lineup, and our guys put together a pretty solid game. 2-0 up at half time, then a pk early-ish in the second half gave us our cushion. We slacked off for the last ten or so and they managed to bag a consolation goal after I made the first save, but that was about it. We had a terrible ref who did a half decent job today, which was a plus. One more game left, and I may not be able to play in it after all. :-( Good luck jimmy jones and the Coyotes. I still don't like Mission much, though the last game my team played against them they were a lot more tolerable.

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick opinion poll, without using a poll - Opposing keep makes a great save. Is telling that keeper that he made a good save sportsmanlike, or a detriment to your own team? Just throwing that out there.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick opinion poll, without using a poll - Opposing keep makes a great save. Is telling that keeper that he made a good save sportsmanlike, or a detriment to your own team? Just throwing that out there.

I say its sportsmanlike. I said it a couple times for you and your teammates were suprised I knew your name and that I would say it during the game. You made a couple clutch saves today. Now I don't know what the fahk is going on with Abbotsford but you guys need to beat them for us as there is a possibility of us getting regulated. They play you and Surrey last. So you guys better play as well as you played against us ;).

What are you doing for summer league Duncan? It would be great if we had a ttp team enter the summer league comprised of the guys that post in this forum.

Cheers and good luck the rest of the season.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its unfortunate you guys lost to the storm they fcuken suck but with a turnout like that its the only explanation..u guys should beat mission really badly or bang them up a little for us ;) man mark #5 n you should be fine...just make sure you guys are ready to run...o ya coyotes over magpies 2-1 should have been more but ...

kinda sad how u think that all we have is one player, realy you guys are gonna be suprised when we play you next time last game was a shite day for all of us just hate how people seem 2 think were not good????

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
kinda sad how u think that all we have is one player, realy you guys are gonna be suprised when we play you next time last game was a shite day for all of us just hate how people seem 2 think were not good????

I wouldn't say everyone. I have maintained you guys were the best in our division an that you have a very good side. I predicted you to win the presidents cup as well. As a goalkeeper you guys definately kept me on my toes. Just beat that fahking abbotsford ;) side for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0