Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2]2012/13 MOTW Week 3

What's your Week 3 MOTW

• Yotes @ Knights (Friday)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dynamo @ Celtic (Sat)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Stolo @ Moody Blues (Sat)

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Players @ Highlanders (Sat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abby @ Temple (Sunday)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont get your hopes up on scoring too many either JJ. I would worry about keeping focused on getting your squad ready. Don't forget the pres cup third round exit last year ;)

Haven't forgot it, I'm sure my guys haven't either, if they have then I'll make sure I remind them all week long...see you Sunday

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't forget to remind them about this as well

Re: Presidents Cup 2012
coyotes 3 - 4 nomads....people say a game is not won by an individual but a team but tonight the nomads keeper stole the show. hands down MOTM. we outchanced them 8-4 in the first half but at half time they were up 3-2. when you can't score you can't win. we had the chances, possession, corners, free kicks....just couldn't score. they had a game plan and it was clear from the get go. get the ball up and hope for the best. if they say anything else they're wrong. 3 of their goals off counter attacks... nomads keeper was on top of his game. made some HUGE game winning saves in the second half. good hard game, we were unlucky not to tie it in the end as we had the ball in the nomads end for 40/45 min....

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1-0 Celtic, good hard game today, good chances at either end and dynamo got a header with about 12 to go. We played well today onto aldergrove sunday.

Relatively accurate. Celtic defended hard, 4-5 guys back at times and that grass field was tough on us for some reason. We had 4 subs, but I couldn't get the game to change much no matter who I put in or took out, it was a bit of an ugly, but hard working game.

We got the 3 points we needed which some years we have let slip away.

Celtic will earn their share of points this year with that style of play.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. Pitt Meadows Athletic park Grass field, heavily tilted towards the south. Its like an hill climb one half and a Scottish cheese rolling event the next.

Nothing was actually really wrong with the field, it just seemed like we sucked on it.

Nice thing for us about that field is thanks to the $3.00 bridge its about 11 minutes from our home Langley field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0