Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2]2012/13 MOTW Week 3

What's your Week 3 MOTW

• Yotes @ Knights (Friday)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dynamo @ Celtic (Sat)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Stolo @ Moody Blues (Sat)

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Players @ Highlanders (Sat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abby @ Temple (Sunday)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going with neither of the snail races. I did opt for Dynamo vs Celtic. Yotes will crush Knights imho and Stolo v Blues will be good, but Stolo has to get there first.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
celtic vs dynamo easy motw

right now highlanders are the worst team in fraser valley mens soccer . -18 goal differential after 2 games?????

players to best highlanders 13-1

stolo win 3-0

abby 2 temple 4

knights coyotes 2-2

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo/Blues will be a very good game as long as Stolo gets all their A line up there. It will be interesting to see what they can do on a full sized pitch against the Blues, since their home field we just played at was u12 size at best. The way they moved the ball they should do well with a bit more space to open teams up, it should be back and forth action with the speed of the Blues. Going to be a cracker of a game.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
as much as i want to go with blue / stolo i went with ours because last year this fixture had the knights hammer us out in the ridge and some inter guys were there i believe setting off fireworks......mb10 n co? and the return leg had us hammer 7 div 3 call ups and a couple of the knights in surrey by a lot so am definitely looking forward to playing TBL and his guys at rotary again and hopefully it wont be the same as last year......

knights v coyotes ....no comment

celtic v dynamo......dynamo by a couple based on their last two results this shouldn't be close but it should be their toughest game yet

blues v stolo....blues win 3-1

coastal v aldergrove....this one will be close i think. both teams struggling . coastal wins because aldergrove cant finish

temple v abby....2-2 ....young kids will cancel each other out, should be an entertaining match...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
celtic vs dynamo easy motw

right now highlanders are the worst team in fraser valley mens soccer . -18 goal differential after 2 games?????

players to best highlanders 13-1

stolo win 3-0

abby 2 temple 4

knights coyotes 2-2

Wow my goals against of 18 in 2 games looks horrendous right about now. Guess I will have to get a few shutouts in a row to shut the ttp crowd up

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@sharpshooter - if the game was played @ Tzeachten, then stop complaining. It's a full-sized pitch, even if it's not "big." It exceeds the minimums most definitely. u12 play 8v8 and on a half-pitch. Your complaint is ridiculous.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
@sharpshooter - if the game was played @ Tzeachten, then stop complaining. It's a full-sized pitch, even if it's not "big." It exceeds the minimums most definitely. u12 play 8v8 and on a half-pitch. Your complaint is ridiculous.

I don't believe he's complaining more of stating a fact. Goalies normally don't one bounce a punt out the other end of the field in this division let alone numerous times in a game. It's a nice complex but a poor field, short hard as a rock and the grass is burnt to a crisp. A good team deserves a better pitch. If baseball wasn't going on we could have used the nice lower field which looked quite nice.

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know its regulation, but it's the bare minimum. It looked about the same size as the one my 10 year old nephew plays on in u12, which is why I said it. And their keeper one-hopped a punt out the other end, haven't seen that in a LONG time. The lower field looked normal size, and I was trying to say that they are a strong side and with more space on the field could have possibly opened us up more. I think the smaller field helped us keep it compact and keep a clean sheet.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are my two cents

Yotes vs. Knights: 4-2 Yotes

Dynamo vs Celtic: A good result with a tie with Stolo, it will be be a tough test for the Dynamo who have never scored more than 1 maybe 2 in their history

Blues vs. Stolo: My MOTW, I'm telling you guys this POMO team is very very good, you will have to play an awesome game to beat them. St.olo better be ready. 4-0 Pomo.

Highlanders vs. Aldergrove: If Aldergrove can't win when the other team has nine on one of the hottest days of the year..... Yikes! HIghlanders (it is going to take me a while to get used of that) 3-1.

Temple vs. Abby: Is this Abby's team from last year or a bunch of new kids? Don't know Temple, so hmmmmmmmm 6-6.

Looking forward to it......

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we don't beat Aldergrove I'm quitting soccer.

nt from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, I'll swing by Saturday around 8 ish to get your stuff. When you retire hang your boots ala Dude style over the fence so I know which ones are yours. I'll take your shinnies too but you can keep the Highlander kit, I would have taken Nomad stuff but.....

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shouldn't be a problem house.... according to my guys even passes were going past your backup. We cannot score on you, so if you had been there it would have been a scoreless draw... or 1-0 Highlander win most likely.

I hope your in goal next time we play you, your guys deserve that. Poor Johnny, Adam and Stallion... left all alone with all the new guys.

Sorry I missed the game.

I predict that the Highla-mads will rebound with an ass-kicking on Aldergrove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0