Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2]2012/13 MOTW Week 3

What's your Week 3 MOTW

• Yotes @ Knights (Friday)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dynamo @ Celtic (Sat)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Stolo @ Moody Blues (Sat)

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Players @ Highlanders (Sat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abby @ Temple (Sunday)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shouldn't be a problem house.... according to my guys even passes were going past your backup. We cannot score on you, so if you had been there it would have been a scoreless draw... or 1-0 Highlander win most likely.

I hope your in goal next time we play you, your guys deserve that. Poor Johnny, Adam and Stallion... left all alone with all the new guys.

Sorry I missed the game.

I predict that the Highla-mads will rebound with an ass-kicking on Aldergrove.

I will be there next time for sure. I don't plan on missing anymore games. I just had some other things in life that take precedent over soccer when you get older. And I'm looking forward to our old low scoring grudge matches next time round

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The day I let in 13 goals is the day I quit soccer

ooooooooh another person retiring, well lets face it Housearrest, 13 goals agaisnt, boy you really stuck your neck out did you? I will make a safe bet and say you will survive the weekend.

NOW Stallion is on record sying he will quit if you lose to Aldergrove, I would love to be a fly on the Highlander dressing room as the coaches mill over the line-up

Johnny- "We gotta win guys, team morale is down, we are getting slayed on TTP, they call us the Nomads over and over again eventhough I repeated that we are a bunch of proud Highlanders who have a home and don't jump from club to club to club like we used to, its like a bad dream I'm having and I can't take it any more!"

(Collapses to the floor)

Assistant#1 (obviously moved by such a passionate pre-game speech) pulls Johnny to the side

(whipering) "Psst, Stallion said he would quit if we lost today"

Johnny: "No shite"

Assistant: "shite"

Johnny: "Wow that is heavy dude, I really don't like Stallion or the way he plays but he always buys me beer to stay on the team. Should I put Housearrest up front and put our backup in with his sparkling 9.00 GAA. Let me think about it."

Assistant: "I'll really miss his 3:00 drunken TTP posts, his words are so colourful and comments so insightful that there will be a void if he is gone"

Johnny: "This is the biggest game in Highlander history, could be Stallions last game (smiles), what should I do?"

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught this last weekend, had a hidden camera in the Highlanders locker room.

still a little uncertain on the helmets though, must be a CFC thing....

Last edited by a moderator:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ooooooooh another person retiring, well lets face it Housearrest, 13 goals agaisnt, boy you really stuck your neck out did you? I will make a safe bet and say you will survive the weekend.

NOW Stallion is on record sying he will quit if you lose to Aldergrove, I would love to be a fly on the Highlander dressing room as the coaches mill over the line-up

Johnny- "We gotta win guys, team morale is down, we are getting slayed on TTP, they call us the Nomads over and over again eventhough I repeated that we are a bunch of proud Highlanders who have a home and don't jump from club to club to club like we used to, its like a bad dream I'm having and I can't take it any more!"

(Collapses to the floor)

Assistant#1 (obviously moved by such a passionate pre-game speech) pulls Johnny to the side

(whipering) "Psst, Stallion said he would quit if we lost today"

Johnny: "No shite"

Assistant: "shite"

Johnny: "Wow that is heavy dude, I really don't like Stallion or the way he plays but he always buys me beer to stay on the team. Should I put Housearrest up front and put our backup in with his sparkling 9.00 GAA. Let me think about it."

Assistant: "I'll really miss his 3:00 drunken TTP posts, his words are so colourful and comments so insightful that there will be a void if he is gone"

Johnny: "This is the biggest game in Highlander history, could be Stallions last game (smiles), what should I do?"

Best post ever from pegleg? I guess we'll find out based on our starting line up. If I'm on defense I know I'll be hanging up the boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just had some other things in life that take precedent over soccer when you get older

Old eh? Make sure the blues you have to pop wear off before game time otherwise if you dive to make a save it will be like a boat dragging an anchor.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
so did marga and nomads amalgamate to form " highlanders" ?
looking forward to playing them.

It will be one of those games where you put your keeper up front and d line on mid ect... might hit a strip bar for a team pint before the game......

Knights 15 - Nomadmarga 0

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To re-iterate for the slow on the uptick wind up artist that is TBL...

The Nomads are no more. Gone. Dead and Buried. A few remaining guys did not want to leave the club that didn't opt to play D1 or Masters joined a new group of guys that took ownership of the spot. I as former manager have stayed on as manager for paerwork duties to ease the new blood in.

Also to re-iterate, the first two weeks have been shocking at best, I could give you all the excuses I have but they don't amount to much at all on TTP.

All I will say is you take 4-5 Starters and the keeper for any one game from any team in ANY division in this league period and you are instantly a division or two weaker of a team on game day, as evidenced by our 11-1 and 7-0 humpings.

Our bums are healed (except for Stall as I'm told he's into that kinda thing) and we look to get our season finally started this weekend.

I truly still don't know what to expect once all the guys are there and the proper Keeps is back where he belongs between the pipes.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 1 - 6 coyotes. Their goal was offside the ref said he didn't see the guy there he "may have made a mistake".... Some sweet revenge from the fireworks show the nfs guys put on last year....too bad it's not close to Halloween, on to the nomanders next Sunday. Hopefully they have they're strong squad...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 1 - 6 coyotes. Their goal was offside the ref said he didn't see the guy there he "may have made a mistake".... Some sweet revenge from the fireworks show the nfs guys put on last year....too bad it's not close to Halloween, on to the nomanders next Sunday. Hopefully they have they're strong squad...

The fireworks last year were set off in the culdesac behind the school I remember cause I scored the goal and it wasn't any of the NSF guys but it was perfect timing. Watched the game tonight and no I don't play for the knights I play for Celtic but your team looked good tonight JJ some nice finishes looking forward to a tough game oct 6th.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1-0 Celtic, good hard game today, good chances at either end and dynamo got a header with about 12 to go. We played well today onto aldergrove sunday.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC 6- Aldy 0
Nice to have the guys show and keeps is back. A little nervy at the start and House to the rescue.
3 points to get it rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0