Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also agree Sub!

Explained it to us begining of the game. Figure it out! We liked him and would take him anytime. Besides who cares if we wont tell you the time. Its a 90 minute. Keep a watch on your sideline!

He explained subs at center not the waiting part. As for the 2 yellows they were given to the first 2 players entering the game at the same time, not two seperate times.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He explained subs at center not the waiting part. As for the 2 yellows they were given to the first 2 players entering the game at the same time, not two seperate times.

fukcing ridiculous in my opinion. If this is league wide and everyone is doing it and the league has made it clear this is how we will proceed in every game from here on out, great. Cards like that can result in missing cup games, when you simply just didn't know the rule is being enforced or didn't have it expained. Not to difficult either for the ref to make the player go back to the sideline and do it properly, with the next one being a yellow for either team. There has to be a learning curve, most of Westcoast is high, they won't get it the first time.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on top - Rangers are a collection of bawbags and will stay in Div 1 even if they win promotion. Again.

I believe the correct term for multiple bawbags is a "shower", as in,"the Rangers are a shower of bawbags and will stay in Div 1 even if they win promotion. Again."

No need to thank me.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weren't we talking about this crazy ref in like October?

I'm surprised anything is a shock....as there was enough talk of his antics, and enough guys who keep one eye on TTP to warm their teams of them too.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2 - SFC Rangers 0

Rangers went down to 10 men at some point in the 2nd half, and also got a handfull of yellows for yapping at a very stern,

Sub, our cards were as follows:
illegal sub?
your player running into ours when ball kicked over head (your player even said to ref it was incidental contact before the card handed out).
1 for telling your player to f off
1 for asking ref to tell us if it was a corner kick or goal kick
2 tackles
and I think that is it.
Yapping, hmnnn not that I can remember.
But how does a fifa ref miss a player throwing ball in to himself and a breakaway as a result ... everyone on the field knew he threw it to himself ... thus why no one reacted. Awsome really!:rolleyes:
all in all, we were crap and you guys were better. Not saying ref cost us game, but the red did not help our poor performance.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 for telling your player to f off
1 for asking ref to tell us if it was a corner kick or goal kick
2 tackles
and I think that is it.
Yapping, hmnnn not that I can remember.

By Yapping Yellows, I mean fouls relating to talking, yelling or cursing. Two of the above 4 yellows can be called yapping. Telling our player to **** off is yapping. I was 10 feet from your player that asked about the corner kick. It wasn't the asking that got the yellow, it was the F-word or combination of words that followed.. I believe he actually said "Give me a ****ing yellow... I don't care..." I do however completely understand his frustration.

To be fair to the referee on the "self-throw-in", I thought that he was responding to one of your guys about whose throw it was supposed to be when our guy just picked it up, threw it, and then shrugged and ran after the ball when everyone else on the field, including all our guys stood their dumbfounded.

One of the weirdest things I have seen.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do however completely understand his frustration.

To be fair to the referee on the "self-throw-in", I thought that he was responding to one of your guys about whose throw it was supposed to be when our guy just picked it up, threw it, and then shrugged and ran after the ball when everyone else on the field, including all our guys stood their dumbfounded.

One of the weirdest things I have seen.

that play was one of the the funniest soccer related things I have seen now that the game is over.....and that he did not score. Still trying to figure out how a FIFA ref missed that one, that rule must have been with his flags that he didn't bring. BTW, thanks for telling us how much time was left!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
that play was one of the the funniest soccer related things I have seen now that the game is over.....and that he did not score. !

Classic defender...hits the opposition 18 after a run and uses his specially designed Right concrete block clear-the-ball-from-play device to shoot.

That was Blair, he's out of shape and was probably (A) Confused and (B) Out of Gas

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic defender...hits the opposition 18 after a run and uses his specially designed Right concrete block clear-the-ball-from-play device to shoot.

That was Blair, he's out of shape and was probably (A) Confused and (B) Out of Gas

:D

I can totally see it.

I guess age catches up to everyone. 5 years ago I'd have said fitness would never be an issue w/ the twins.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not only that, he was on a clear cut breakaway and stopped on the 18 to pass the ball back to me.:D To bad he ran out of gas or he could have passed the ball to either of the 2 wide open Dynamo players across the box or walked in alone on me considering it was a 3 on 0. You thought the yapping at the ref was bad, imagine if he would have scored on a throw in to himself, never mind the fact that the ball went out off of the same player who took the throw in. One of the weirdest plays/missed calls I have seen in my many many years of playing footy.:eek:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

I can totally see it.

I guess age catches up to everyone. 5 years ago I'd have said fitness would never be an issue w/ the twins.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, it very well might have been option (A) Confused; instead.

Sub.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just realized today that I had posted earlier (can't be bothered to look when) that tonight is guaranteed win night vs. the Selects. I hope they're ready for a beating :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0