Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fvsl Cup Finals 2005

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the schedule for those that haven't already seen it

April 3rd, 2005

10.00am - Masters - SURREY UTD v SURREY FC FIREMEN RANGERS

10.15am - U-21 - PORT MOODY GUNNERS v. SUFC GUNNERS

12.00PM - Div 1 - WHALLEY RANGERS v. POCO RAIDERS

12.15pm - Presidents - NORTH DELTA FC v. NORTH DELTA TITANS

2.30pm - Pakenham - PEACE ARCH UNITED v. POCO CITY DOMINION

Hopefully I got all the teams right :D

Cheers

B

Blahzay

Predictions:

Masters = Firemen Rangers 4-3(OT) United
U21 = Port Moody 3-1 SUFC
Div 1 = Whalley 2-1 Poco
Presidents = NDFC 2-0 Titans
Pakenham = Peace Arch 2-1(PK) Poco City

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must admit that I'm disappointed the League didn't think the Masters Cup final was more important (or entertaining for that matter) than the Div. 1 or Div. 2 cups!!! :( What the hell have they been sniffing??? We all know the addition of the Fireman Rangers has added much more depth and quality to that Division... It is quite evident that those two teams do not like each other!!! No disrespect to the teams involved, but we also know the Presidents cup is now a glorified Div. 2 trophy, while the Div.1 Cup does not include the top teams in that division... I probably shouldn't be worried about other games other than the PAK, but I just think the organization of this event (the biggest day of the year) should be looked at more from a fan and players perspective...
That said, good luck to the players involved next Sunday and here's hoping for a great day at the park... Obviously, it would be much sweeter if "precious" ends up in the PAU changeroom!!! ;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right the presidents cup isn't much but isn't the master cup really just a glorified retirement home afternoon field trip. Give me a break, your guys day has passed. Yes the rangers master team still has a pretty awesome squad but who gives a fukc their jerseys are too tight and their shorts are way too fukcin high. I know you guys are the high society of take the piss but get over it.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is Jinky when you need him?

Traditionally the Masters final has always been at 10:00.
So, not a big deal to the old farts I'm sure.

And, quite frankly Guinness we get a lot of entertainment and amusement from watching the undercard finals anyway.

:bronco:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
You're right the presidents cup isn't much but isn't the master cup really just a glorified retirement home afternoon field trip. Give me a break, your guys day has passed.
Come on, SU and the 'Gers are 2 quality teams that would hand Prem. and div. 1 teams their asses. Guinness is just looking at the fan draw as a means of building the beer gardens for the final game. :D It could be a long day if I watch the masters game and the Pak.....

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild, pull your head outta your arse, both the teams in the master's final would have your team breathin out their ass, not to mention they would give every premier team a great game. Crafty, what time does the liquor license permit end at????

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild, pull your head outta your arse, both the teams in the master's final would have your team breathin out their ass, not to mention they would give every premier team a great game.
Erm... isn't that what he said? :rolleyes:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
studsup said:
Crafty, what time does the liquor license permit end at????

6.00pm. I think I remember kicking you out last year Studs at about 7.30. :D

I'm sure you'll be in White Rock by then parading Precious around on the open top double decker bus ;)

See you Sunday

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Crafty,

Speaking of the game on sunday, how are fields looking? Is all the water draining properly, or is it gonna be a mud-bowl? If it was on Langley turf they would have cancelled the games by now :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you probably scrapped Murray Hause up at about 7:30 AM Monday.

God help us if both SU and PAU win.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage said:
Hey Crafty,

Speaking of the game on sunday, how are fields looking? Is all the water draining properly, or is it gonna be a mud-bowl? If it was on Langley turf they would have cancelled the games by now :p

Delta Parks kept up their end of the bargain and cut and rolled all three fields on Friday. All three fields do have some bare patches, but all in all they are firm and as flat as we could get them based on the weather conditions. They are draining ok, but a real good down pour and we could be in trouble. This light rain that we are expecting today is no problem, but it's supposed to get heavier tonight.
We have done all we can, its up to the soccer gods now.

Cheers

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 4 Rangers 1

Nice work boys! The old(er) boys still have something in the tank.

goals by Muz(2) Bey, and Marini.

wow :D :wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to SU...BB, Regs et al well done.

Sorry I missed it I was going to head out but instead watched the Columbus/PCOV final...Kensington is a lot closer for the invaders from Pegopolis in the north.

Was it freezing and raining sideways as it was in Vancouver?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0