Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fvsl Cup Finals 2005

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 4 - 1 FireRangers

I don't want to go into a play by play account of the game but we played a decent game from backline to frontline. Good counter-attacks after some good pressure from Rangers and once again Howeser is clinical. We knocked the ball around well and were able to feed Holmes and Howes with some quality balls and they showed their stuff.

Rangers are a great team and reading too much into this result would be silly. After the three great battles we have had with their squad, a result like this in the fourth match was inevitable.......... for either team. All it takes is for one team to capitalize on their chances and we sure as hell did today. However, we did miss a peno on a great save by Boyle, not to mention a couple of sitters. Rangers scraped the crossbar twice and our own Steve Reed who put in a stellar performance, put a Ranger cross into our own net. "Just wanted to make things interesting"

I will say, we'll take the grass anyday instead of the turf. A big thanks to Crafty and the entire Delta United organization for preparing the fields and being great hosts.

It's great to see our team be so adaptable to different types of games. Gritty to finesse. I guess when you get as old as us you should be able to adapt as you have seen it all.

Congrats to Peace Arch on their win. Well done boys! Good luck to everyone in Provincial Cup play.

Big Ern

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to all the cup winners!
Well done Cainy and all the PAU boys on the Pak victory. Also a congrats to Poco on their cup run. Keep up that level vs Westside!
All the best to all Valley teams representing our league in the BC's.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers to the Delta lads, Crafty et all. great work boys on the day. Also thanks to the Fvsl brass and all the people behind the scenes for your hard work and dedication. It doesn't go unnoticed and is appreciated by all the boys in the leaugue. Cheers to the Poco lads for losing with dignity and class. My broken leg was painfull Kirby, but being the bridesmaid for so many years must really hurt, especially after being up two buzz, and have studs up score the first to ignite the team into a frenzy which left Poco with very little of the play after that. The game was pretty one sided after our first goal, with poco defending for 75 minutes. Props out to Billy jackson, the only man I know to have won hardware in three decades in the valley. Studs gettin ready to go to bed now, wondering who has the trophy. Last time I saw it , was in three pieces on the roxy dance floor. gonna get an ice pack now and get ready for Gordon Head. Pissed and postin , but I don't give a fcuk, on top of the world with another piece of hardware under the belt. Lookin forward to sunday 10 am leaugue and the meg contests. good luck to all the valley boys in the BC's.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great day yesterday despite the weather with some real close games. Congratulations to all the teams that walked away with silverware and good luck to those moving on to Provincials.

Looking forward to receiving a hefty donation for the club from the cnuts who kept me at the park until 10.00pm whilst they dug their trucks out of the preload mound of soil on the construction site at the park after doing some last minute 4 x 4 in their trucks. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few of the Surrey United Masters sharing a triumphant pint!

I think this Masters cup meant a little bit more than all of the past ones eh boys?

Just how many cups is it Balls?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, great job on the pitches Crafty and crew. I thought that pitch was in great shape for all the rain we had that week. And shitty weather to work in all week. J.O. is turning in to a nice park with that addition. I heard there is one more to come soon too. Just don't forget the clubhouses,... GEU style!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0