Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Cup Draws and Christmas Party 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like an awesome time... Draw starts at 7, takes what? An hour?... and then everyone pisses off at 8:30/9:00 to the poker room in their hoodies and sunglasses. Way to be social. I can't wait to hear about all the flush draw stories the next day.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like an awesome time... Draw starts at 7, takes what? An hour?... and then everyone pisses off at 8:30/9:00 to the poker room in their hoodies and sunglasses. Way to be social. I can't wait to hear about all the flush draw stories the next day.

Bah hum bug..

you might feel better if you take the rubber outta yer ass after the shite pumping your guys took at the hands of acbc last week

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does ACBC's "shite pumping" (sounds like a good time, BTW) have to do with them, or a good portion of the confirmed attendee's pissing off to play poker 1 hour after the draw takes place?

Inquiring minds, and mine, want to know.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
630pm food goes out. Draw from 7pm to 9pm. The poker room is literally 50 feet from the draw through a huge open Archway. Only 44 players total and that includes the locals or regulars. We have 40 comeing to the draw alone so I am thinking quite a few peeps will be stickin around after for a while for a chat and some more Xmas cheer. The responce has been overwhelming so anything under 100 will be disapointing. We have food for 100 first come first serve. I am thinking when its all said and done around 150 peeps to take in the Draw.
Most teams are sending at least 1 to take part and some teams are haveing their Xmas party there at the same time so you never know...It may turn into a Shindig. :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, if the peeps are coming, how can one possibly say no? Besides I could use another shite pumping.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
starlight doesn't allow hoodies to be worn in the poker room. sunglasses are ok.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make sure your on time fellas.

The food will be served at 6:30pm
Menu is :
Wings (2 flavours)
Baby Back Riblets
Baked Cheese Tortellini
Assorted Meats and Cheeses with Buns and all the fixins to make your own Sandwiches.
Help yourself while supplies last.
Bon Appetit !

The draw will start at 7pm

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's got the byes this year in the Knights Cup.....ACBC, Gummers, Hype and top div 3 team????

FYI Hector may be their waiting in the line for anything with "back" in the title...i.e. riblets....he will nip at your hand if anyone tries to grab some

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's got the byes this year in the Knights Cup.....ACBC, Gummers, Hype and top div 3 team????

FYI Hector may be their waiting in the line for anything with "back" in the title...i.e. riblets....he will nip at your hand if anyone tries to grab some

The FVSL Cup Committee have met to discus just this.
Since this is a new era in the FVSL Cup Draw and because of the need for 10 teams total to have a Bye this year.
(6 Pres and 4 Pak)
To keep things fair and to be able to invite every team to the draw.
The League has desided to draw the byes aswell.
All teams will go into the draw.
No one will be left out.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FVSL Cup Committee have met to discus just this.
Since this is a new era in the FVSL Cup Draw and because of the need for 10 teams total to have a Bye this year.
(6 Pres and 4 Pak)
To keep things fair and to be able to invite every team to the draw.
The League has desided to draw the byes aswell.
All teams will go into the draw.
No one will be left out.
that should have been done last year. but at least it's all fair now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0