Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Cup Draws and Christmas Party 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always the first to criticize, but never have a good suggestion.
my suggestion is that they be drawn. and IF a bye IS to be awarded maybe the defending cup winners receive byes or both finalists because they deserved it.

for example. if you had to award a bye for the first round of the pak cup to one div 1 team who would it be? the rangers because they're on top by one point? so whitecaps get screwed because they have one game in hand which they probably would have won and surpassed the rangers..but because of the snow were not able to play so they don't get the bye?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No matter what format you use you wont be able to make everyone happy.
If everyone is in the draw as it is now. Then at least everyone can come to the draw and be apart of it and take in the festivities.
As you said above,Missing a game or 2 because of weather means you really dont have the accurate point leaders in many Divisions anyways.
We (ACBC) have 2 teams at the top or/and won the respective Cups. But our teams are happy to go into the draw just so we all can come out and have some fun with everyone.
Imagine 10 bye teams not takeing part Tuesday night. That would suck way more than any teams who feel they do or do not want a bye.
I like this new way of drawing teams for everything and I know tomorow night is going to be really fun.
I hope your all coming...
We have a few real cool surprizes Instore to make your Journey across the valley worth your while.
This will be the first of many many more years of the FVSL Xmas/Cup Draw.
Come be apart of history in the makeing.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
my suggestion is that they be drawn. and IF a bye IS to be awarded maybe the defending cup winners receive byes or both finalists because they deserved it.

for example. if you had to award a bye for the first round of the pak cup to one div 1 team who would it be? the rangers because they're on top by one point? so whitecaps get screwed because they have one game in hand which they probably would have won and surpassed the rangers..but because of the snow were not able to play so they don't get the bye?

I was saying that no D1 teams should get byes. Period.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off to grab the Electric Bingo Ball Blower Machine.
We are so FIFA...LOL
Its Cup Time.
My fav time of year.
See you all tonight.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should see you guys there tonight.

Sorry Franny and Stall, am probably going straight from work, and won't be able to give you guys a lift.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
and Thomas Mills. ;)

~knvb is in love [/swoon]

:D

speaking of knvb, where are the "Talking out of my ass" topics of late, or do they only go as PAU goes? It seems the posts stopped once the wins and draws stopped for PAU... hmmmm...

~OnlySingWhenYou'reWinning? :D

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Instead of Charlize Therone & David Beckham we have Kevin Uppal and John Collins:cool:

I know i have Beckhams soccer skills and his " good looks" as my wife would say, but Collins has nothin in common with Charlize Therone except for the tits and the same knickers they wear.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanx for comin out guys...Awsome night . Had a blast and everything pretty much went according to plan. Tons of food left. Thomas and I tried to eat it all so not to waist any ,But just couldnt finnish. The draws will be posted soon.
I drove Whistle Blower to the skytrain...thank god he wasnt driveing. A few VMSL guys were hanging around. Nice to see them out. Guinness made an appearance.
Sentinels came down only to draw a bye. Sorry, it happens.
Westcoast knocked me out of the poker tournament.
Diaz had his doorprize stolen at the poker table..LOL.
We are good to go again next year guys.
Thanx Again

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
AHHHH Fcuk! I thought this was the 17th!!! :mad: DAMN! Glad to hear all had fun, sorry I didn't make it out :(

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHA!

Thanks to Ghouse, Thomas, etc.

Suburbanator and I came down and hung out with Franchise, MB10, and co...

Honestly thought more folks would show up though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0